[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
I see that all the servers listed are grief-unfriendly. Are there any servers running this modpack that are accompanying of the bandit lifestyle?

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019
What's changed in 1.1.6? Post says it's the same as 1.1.5 (or maybe that's just referring to the forge version) but I have a few less mods in 1.1.6.

Edit: Side note, anyone have an idea on what to do about my NEI? It's taking 30-45 seconds to search for something. My computer is quite good and I can run the pack at over 100 fps stable on the highest settings.

Last edited:

SlyJacob

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, anyone would be interested in playing this modpack together ? I can try host it, but would be better if we both had the option to host, since there might be connection problems. PM me if you are interested :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
What's changed in 1.1.6? Post says it's the same as 1.1.5 (or maybe that's just referring to the forge version) but I have a few less mods in 1.1.6.

Edit: Side note, anyone have an idea on what to do about my NEI? It's taking 30-45 seconds to search for something. My computer is quite good and I can run the pack at over 100 fps stable on the highest settings.
It is the hotfix, Watchful labelled it as 1.1.6.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Oh my, I remember that mod from the old Wanderlust, it was fun, hehe. Not sure... it looks a bit random? Hehe..
EDIT: Just found out it is on 1.7.2. Meh...
Oh, hey. The author of that is also the one I go to for all my art and the one hosting the crash landing website.

Yeah, it is a bit random, but good fun nonetheless.

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted 1.1.7, it is more of a fix than an update as you know it from me - but it is important! Today, tterrag told me that his achievement system could corrupt worlds, thus I made this really quickly and while I was editing, I fixed some other stuff too and grabbed the updates of mods that I had avaible.

Anyway, here's the changelog:

Version 1.1.7: Forge 1263
Additions:
None! (You must be thinking "Wow!"...) ;)

Removals:
None either

Changes:
-Disabled recipe for all Thaumic Energistic's Gearboxes, DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU GET THEM IN ANY WAY, THEY WILL CORRUPT CHUNKS - #261
-Beef Oyster Pie now takes Flour instead of Wheat

Fixes:
-Achievements don't crash anymore
-Salinator Upgrade T1 and Beef Oyster Pie now accept Mekanism Salt - #258
-Removed .cfg files whose mods are not in the pack anymore

Reactions: buggirlexpres

kofti

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife Thank you for the awesome mod pack!
I am missing the forestry backpacks. Is it possible to add them with a config option?

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife Thank you for the awesome mod pack!
I am missing the forestry backpacks. Is it possible to add them with a config option?

Go to minecraft\config\forestry open the modules.cfg at the bottom
# Adds backpacks and crates.
B:storage=false
set to true

I don't know if it will affect anything in game like other recipes etc

Reactions: kofti

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
delete all the scripts that has to do with recipe changes in the scripts folder

Are you sure ?
I'm asking because by example : EnderIO capacitor are really really more expensive than the normal recipe ( 4 gold ingot instead of 4 gold nuggets/ 6 enriched alloy and vibrant alloy for the 2 upgrade instead of 2)
And i dont see any script called EnderIO so should i just delete all the script and all recipe with return to normal recipe ?