[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure ?
I'm asking because by example : EnderIO capacitor are really really more expensive than the normal recipe ( 4 gold ingot instead of 4 gold nuggets/ 6 enriched alloy and vibrant alloy for the 2 upgrade instead of 2)
And i dont see any script called EnderIO so should i just delete all the script and all recipe with return to normal recipe ?

Go to minecraft\config\enderio open EnderIO.cfg find
# When enabled machines cost significantly more.
B:useHardRecipes=true
change to false

As far as other recipes in other mods some are in the scripts but I'm not sure what mods have a hard mode in the config that may be enabled

Should be noted that if you run a server and you change stuff like this you should get all the people connecting to make the same changes
I also don't recommend making some of the changes like deleting the scripts as it may affect the quests / break other stuff etc...

Reactions: Yulife

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019
Is the extremely slow NEI fixed in 1.1.7? I have a good PC and NEI is fine on restart, but after a few minutes of playing, the search times get near to a full minute.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
What are the spirit things coming out of zombies? Are they useful? Hitting them seems to "hit"me, but for no damage.

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019

Rocky Ramalia

Jul 29, 2019
My base is being invaded by packs of angry endermen. Another pack spawn as soon as we kill the pack before them. I thought it was relates to the enderman apocalypse from HEE, but it is stll happening after setting it to false in the config. Any thoughts?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
My base is being invaded by packs of angry endermen. Another pack spawn as soon as we kill the pack before them. I thought it was relates to the enderman apocalypse from HEE, but it is stll happening after setting it to false in the config. Any thoughts?
Do you have a deadly flower placed somewhere?