[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, the upload just finished. Put both client.zip and server.zip on the archive! Grab it while it's hot!

Reactions: Duchas

reignofpain

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, I should be running this pack smoother in single player, but for some reason for me its unplayable, i just exported all the settings and files to multimc, multimc just seems to run smoother for me compared to the ftblauncher, I run the game with 2gb min and 4gb max, 512mb of permgen, whether i use java 7 or 8, it still just lags pretty bad for me, idk if there should be any better (if there are better) JVM arguments or different versions of java that the pack recommends, or if I should host a server and use that instead of just single player, but my pc specs are 16gb ram, AMD FX-8350 8-Core at 4.00GHz, and Nvidia GTX 770, i feel that it might be a dumb mistake, but i know i can run this pack better, im just having issues doing so, thanks for the help!

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, I should be running this pack smoother in single player, but for some reason for me its unplayable, i just exported all the settings and files to multimc, multimc just seems to run smoother for me compared to the ftblauncher, I run the game with 2gb min and 4gb max, 512mb of permgen, whether i use java 7 or 8, it still just lags pretty bad for me, idk if there should be any better (if there are better) JVM arguments or different versions of java that the pack recommends, or if I should host a server and use that instead of just single player, but my pc specs are 16gb ram, AMD FX-8350 8-Core at 4.00GHz, and Nvidia GTX 770, i feel that it might be a dumb mistake, but i know i can run this pack better, im just having issues doing so, thanks for the help!
minecraft run on java and is shite you should use mods such as fastcraft fpsplus and optifine to improve the efficiency and reduce lag :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife you say Twilight Forest and Gravestone mod both cause a huge amount of lag.

Wy don't you remove Gravestone mod and instead use Openblock death gravestone ?

If you want Gravestone mod for the big dungeon it add to overworld consider adding Roguelike Dungeon or something similar less laggy than Gravestone.

Twilight Forest cause a lot of lag I know but it's a separate dimension and leaving it unload it from the RAM.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
does fastcraft and fps+ work together? And does optifine still have the issues that it did before?
im currently running this with a smooth 40 fps+ on a computer with a nvidia geforce gt 740 and 4 core processor at 2.6 ghz
and im running all three simultainiously with no complications although i do have 1 gb permgen on my mincecraft otherwise my settings the same

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
BEFORE YOU DO THIS REMOVE ANY BAUBLES OR YOU WILL LOSE THEM

Had an error where client would crash to desktop every time I clicked the new baubles book icon but the server was stable so I removed /<world_name>/playerdata/<name>.baub file for the user and it fixed the issue.. for anyone else having that issue..

Last edited:

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Will the hotfix on the ftb launcher be 1.1.5a or 1.1.6 or somesuch, or still just 1.1.5? If its the latter, the people that tried to use the broken 1.1.5 won't get prompted to update to the hotfix, and there will be virtually no way to tell if it has been added.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
Will the hotfix on the ftb launcher be 1.1.5a or 1.1.6 or somesuch, or still just 1.1.5? If its the latter, the people that tried to use the broken 1.1.5 won't get prompted to update to the hotfix, and there will be virtually no way to tell if it has been added.
you can download the archive and replace the existing install in your ftb folder

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Um, don't hate me but zinc still is not generating. It is because even though you have "Generate Zinc"=true you also have "Generate Overworld Zinc"=false. Confirmed by MCEdit and stripping a few chunks of everything but ores then changing the relevant config and doing it again.

Unrelated, but will this pack break if I yank Ars Magica? I find it a broken, buggy mod at best whose positives (I do love the spell system) do not outweigh the negatives.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Um, don't hate me but zinc still is not generating. It is because even though you have "Generate Zinc"=true you also have "Generate Overworld Zinc"=false. Confirmed by MCEdit and stripping a few chunks of everything but ores then changing the relevant config and doing it again.

Unrelated, but will this pack break if I yank Ars Magica? I find it a broken, buggy mod at best whose positives (I do love the spell system) do not outweigh the negatives.

Currently it's not possible to remove Ars Magica with out breaking the pack as it is heavily integrated into the scripts and recipes. For example to make any of Mekanism's solar panels you need sun stones from Ars Magica.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
4G
4GB Min and Max and 256 permgen. Disable vsync.