[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
I created a missing-ore.json file in my config/cofh/world folder with the following contents. Just set "B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=true" in CoFHCore.cfg to add missing zinc and copper to your existing world.

Code:
{
    "copper": {
        "template": "uniform",
        "block": {
            "name": "ThermalFoundation:Ore",
            "metadata": 0
        },
        "clusterSize": 12,
        "numClusters": 6,
        "minHeight": 40,
        "maxHeight": 75,
        "retrogen": "true",
        "biomeRestriction": "none",
        "biomes": [
            "all"
        ],
        "dimensionRestriction": "blacklist",
        "dimensions": [
        ]
    },
    "Zinc": {
            "name": "Steamcraft:steamcraftOre",
            "metadata": 1
        },
        "clusterSize": 6,
        "numClusters": 4,
        "minHeight": 20,
        "maxHeight": 55,
            "all"
        ],
        ]
    }
}

Reactions: FnDragon

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
hhh I'm not even finished with that house yet, but thank you for showing it off I guess??
Plus I'm sure that there's better builders out there. For 1.1.5, will we have to make a new world again? Even if it seems that nothing too major will be going (Besides the laggy but fun chocobos ono. And the snap doors), just thought I'd ask.

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
I created a missing-ore.json file in my config/cofh/world folder with the following contents. Just set "B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=true" in CoFHCore.cfg to add missing zinc and copper to your existing world.

Code:
{
    "copper": {
            "name": "ThermalFoundation:Ore",
            "metadata": 0
        },
        "clusterSize": 12,
        "numClusters": 6,
        "minHeight": 40,
        "maxHeight": 75,
            "all"
        ],
        ]
    },
    "Zinc": {
            "name": "Steamcraft:steamcraftOre",
            "metadata": 1
        },
        "clusterSize": 6,
        "numClusters": 4,
        "minHeight": 20,
        "maxHeight": 55,
            "all"
        ],
        ]
    }
}

Thanks! Giving this a try now.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Upgraded a SSP 1.1.4 to 1.1.5. Progressing through the quests and discovered another couple of bugs I think. The Kitchen Mod has its knife as default, which interferes with a chisel. Also, the "collecting the raw meats" quest doesn't want to count my newly found pork/mutton. It's at 100% on raw beef which I had in 1.1.4.
On a gameplay level - is there any point using the Kitchen Mod as well as Pam's? Both are very grindy for me atm, and I'd rather not need to use both if it's not efficient from a Hunger Overhaul POV.

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
Upgraded a SSP 1.1.4 to 1.1.5. Progressing through the quests and discovered another couple of bugs I think. The Kitchen Mod has its knife as default, which interferes with a chisel. Also, the "collecting the raw meats" quest doesn't want to count my newly found pork/mutton. It's at 100% on raw beef which I had in 1.1.4.
On a gameplay level - is there any point using the Kitchen Mod as well as Pam's? Both are very grindy for me atm, and I'd rather not need to use both if it's not efficient from a Hunger Overhaul POV.
I noticed the same thing...if I use a standard Minecraft stick and bit of iron (with the stick in the lower left and the iron ingot in the top right) I get a chisel...any other kind of stick or using a different orientation makes a knife.

On the meat quest, it doesn't register until you have all 5 pieces...e.g., it shows 0% until you have 5, then 100%, instead of the expected 20%/40%/etc as you acquire each piece. You can still turn it in.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the same thing...if I use a standard Minecraft stick and bit of iron (with the stick in the lower left and the iron ingot in the top right) I get a chisel...any other kind of stick or using a different orientation makes a knife.

On the meat quest, it doesn't register until you have all 5 pieces...e.g., it shows 0% until you have 5, then 100%, instead of the expected 20%/40%/etc as you acquire each piece. You can still turn it in.
Not what I see. knife.cfg has the recipe set as default, which according to its wiki, is stick in lower right, iron top left. This results in a chisel for me. Chisel also comes from iron in top right, with stick lower left. I don't see any way of making a knife (haven't tried changing the config recipe to custom, which I assume would work as we can then change the recipe to anything we want).

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
Not what I see. knife.cfg has the recipe set as default, which according to its wiki, is stick in lower right, iron top left. This results in a chisel for me. Chisel also comes from iron in top right, with stick lower left. I don't see any way of making a knife (haven't tried changing the config recipe to custom, which I assume would work as we can then change the recipe to anything we want).

You upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5...I bet you have an older config file. When you upgrade in FTB, be sure to click the option to overwrite/replace config files. The contents of the 1.1.5 kitchen.cfg is:
Code:
# Configuration file

misc {
    B:"Show Debug info in Console"=false
}

recipes {
    S:"Custom Knife Recipe - I: Iron Ingot, S: Stick, Any other characters will be seen as blank spots. This is the exact layout in the crafting table!" <
        BBI
        BIB
        SBB
     >
    S:"Custom Oven Recipes - The name of the Item to be able to cook in the Oven" <
        kitchen:raw_roast_beef
        kitchen:chicken_fillet_raw
        kitchen:bacon_raw
     >
    S:"Custom Oven Recipes Results - The name of the result Item, when it's cooked in the Oven." <
        kitchen:roast_beef
        kitchen:chicken_fillet_cooked
        kitchen:bacon_cooked
     >
    I:"Knife Recipes - 0: Default Recipe, 1: Iron Torch Recipe, 2: Stick next to Iron Recipe, 3: Custom Recipe"=0
}

worldgen {
    I:"Lettuce Spawn percentage - How big a chance lettuce has to spawn per chunk, 0 to disable"=0
}

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I couldnt find emeralds either so I resulted in melting villagers in a TiC Smeltry or waiting for them to sh%t them out on the ground.. Wonder since we have Ars Magica installed if the forge spell would be handy :)

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
You upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5...I bet you have an older config file. When you upgrade in FTB, be sure to click the option to overwrite/replace config files. The contents of the 1.1.5 kitchen.cfg is:
Code:
# Configuration file

misc {
    B:"Show Debug info in Console"=false
}

recipes {
    S:"Custom Knife Recipe - I: Iron Ingot, S: Stick, Any other characters will be seen as blank spots. This is the exact layout in the crafting table!" <
        BBI
        BIB
        SBB
     >
    S:"Custom Oven Recipes - The name of the Item to be able to cook in the Oven" <
        kitchen:raw_roast_beef
        kitchen:chicken_fillet_raw
        kitchen:bacon_raw
     >
    S:"Custom Oven Recipes Results - The name of the result Item, when it's cooked in the Oven." <
        kitchen:roast_beef
        kitchen:chicken_fillet_cooked
        kitchen:bacon_cooked
     >
    I:"Knife Recipes - 0: Default Recipe, 1: Iron Torch Recipe, 2: Stick next to Iron Recipe, 3: Custom Recipe"=0
}

worldgen {
    I:"Lettuce Spawn percentage - How big a chance lettuce has to spawn per chunk, 0 to disable"=0
}
That matches my config. Pretty sure I didn't overwrite the configs though. edit: redownloaded - same config.
I read it as saying the Knife recipe is 0, which is the default recipe, which is the same as the chisel recipe.

Last edited:

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
ack i give up for the night i start the server and get an error asking me to type /fml confirm or /fml cancel and it gets stopped. went back to 1.1.4 maybe i can figure it out tomorrow

sp3x

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i update the server today, but when i login i get the error on WTP or similar mod, i delete this file but when i try to get into the server its says they are missing files, can you help me pls? (i delete the server file WTP too) // I need to delete the old world?

Last edited:

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
I can no longer connect to the IRC. When I go into the options, WLR is listed, but nothing happens when I select to connect to it.

Edit: Resolved itself.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Things like that need to go on Github. When I am updating I hardly have any time to browse through all the posts. Also, it is intentional for the Kitchen's knife recipe to be disabled, use a cutting board of Pam's Harvestcraft.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
About the .json file, I wonder what in the world happened that the copper got replaced by Limestone. Will upload a fix today. With the zinc. Servers need to delete the HQM data in their world for the server to launch.

The Kakuzato

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, I noticed in the first couple of posts that you were interested in Agricraft, but then discussion about the mod kinda died. Well I was just browsing and noticed that on Sunday, InfinityRaider decided to let people use it in public modpacks, and I was curious if you were still interested in adding it, because some progression in plants would be really cool, or if you wanted to wait until it was out of beta.

Especially making Soybean some end-tier plant because yeah.

Hatsuni

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to lower the amount of lag this pack causes on a server? I have a server with 4gb of RAM and the game constantly spams my console with this:

dnd29.png

According to RAM/CPU usage on my server it's not even close to overloaded. I searched a bit and it's possible something with the gravestones mod and YABM? I've already deleted YABM from my server and the lag still persists.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to lower the amount of lag this pack causes on a server? I have a server with 4gb of RAM and the game constantly spams my console with this:

dnd29.png

According to RAM/CPU usage on my server it's not even close to overloaded. I searched a bit and it's possible something with the gravestones mod and YABM? I've already deleted YABM from my server and the lag still persists.
Yea, Gravestones and backup mods are a lag monster for servers.