[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

sp3x

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife can u help with my error? I download the new server update and i copy some files cause i want to keep my world, but when i start the server i get an error on WTP mod, i delete that mod but when i want to enter the server its says i miss some files (i delete the server file mod too)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife can u help with my error? I download the new server update and i copy some files cause i want to keep my world, but when i start the server i get an error on WTP mod, i delete that mod but when i want to enter the server its says i miss some files (i delete the server file mod too)
Use the archive.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, I noticed in the first couple of posts that you were interested in Agricraft, but then discussion about the mod kinda died. Well I was just browsing and noticed that on Sunday, InfinityRaider decided to let people use it in public modpacks, and I was curious if you were still interested in adding it, because some progression in plants would be really cool, or if you wanted to wait until it was out of beta.

Especially making Soybean some end-tier plant because yeah.
I like the mod, too beta though.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
So... I butchered this pack to make my own and I hope someone doesn't mind that and can help me diagnose a couple of issues.

First, something in the pack is clearly looking for twilight forest blocks at world startup. I've removed Twilight Forest, HQM and Tabula Rasa, which would be the only ones I could think of that might link across. The specific messages are:

[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:2: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . alphaFur>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:4: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . arcticFur>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:6: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . iceBomb>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing twilightforest.zs: null

It looks like a tabula rasa glitch, but again, I've completely removed that mod from the pack. I've checked the in-game modlist and it is NOT present.

Is there a recipe done in Minetweaker that uses those items now?

I've included some more stuff either side (including what looks like the tabula rasa stack crash) on pastebin here. Again, it looks like tabula rasa (or a bunch of other mods) are having a hissy fit because I've removed mekanism/bloodmagic/MFFS etc. But why are they looking for it at all?

Second, I've added Spice of Life. But it never seems to actually kick in. The tooltips aren't on any food items and I'm not getting diminishing returns. It looks like it's config'd right to go, but no dice. It shows inthe modlist, but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

On the plus side, it now runs a LOT faster and I've still kept the majority of the mods I like playing with, as well as a couple I want to explore.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So... I butchered this pack to make my own and I hope someone doesn't mind that and can help me diagnose a couple of issues.

First, something in the pack is clearly looking for twilight forest blocks at world startup. I've removed Twilight Forest, HQM and Tabula Rasa, which would be the only ones I could think of that might link across. The specific messages are:

[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:2: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . alphaFur>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:4: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . arcticFur>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: twilightforest.zs:6: Could not resolve <TwilightForest : item . iceBomb>
[20:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing twilightforest.zs: null

It looks like a tabula rasa glitch, but again, I've completely removed that mod from the pack. I've checked the in-game modlist and it is NOT present.

Is there a recipe done in Minetweaker that uses those items now?

I've included some more stuff either side (including what looks like the tabula rasa stack crash) on pastebin here. Again, it looks like tabula rasa (or a bunch of other mods) are having a hissy fit because I've removed mekanism/bloodmagic/MFFS etc. But why are they looking for it at all?

Second, I've added Spice of Life. But it never seems to actually kick in. The tooltips aren't on any food items and I'm not getting diminishing returns. It looks like it's config'd right to go, but no dice. It shows inthe modlist, but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

On the plus side, it now runs a LOT faster and I've still kept the majority of the mods I like playing with, as well as a couple I want to explore.
Twilight Forest is integrated in scripts.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated my 1.1.4 server and it seem stuck

09.12 14:56:44 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: chococraft:gysahlGreenBlock, id 1105
09.12 14:56:44 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: chococraft:Gysahl Cake, id 4934

And now it seem to wait to me logging but it's not fully started.

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated my 1.1.4 server and it seem stuck

09.12 14:56:44 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: chococraft:gysahlGreenBlock, id 1105
09.12 14:56:44 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: chococraft:Gysahl Cake, id 4934

And now it seem to wait to me logging but it's not fully started.

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
Did you ddo /fml confirm?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
There is no copper ore in my world!! I have look for 2 hours i find none! How to fix?

The current version of 1.1.5 is bugged and has no copper ore generation whats so ever due to a config file issue. As for a fix, you will need to wait for the hot fix to be released and note that it is impossible to fix for already generated chunks.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
The current version of 1.1.5 is bugged and has no copper ore generation whats so ever due to a config file issue. As for a fix, you will need to wait for the hot fix to be released and note that it is impossible to fix for already generated chunks.
You can fix for already generated chunks after the config issue is resolved.
Simply edit the CoFHCore.cfg file located in config/cofh and change the following line to true.
# This will retroactively generate ores in previously generated chunks.
B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=false

Duchas

Jul 29, 2019

You can fix for already generated chunks after the config issue is resolved.
Simply edit the CoFHCore.cfg file located in config/cofh and change the following line to true.
# This will retroactively generate ores in previously generated chunks.
B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=false

Ok thanks. So need to wait for hotfix first?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
How long? : )
Give it an hour or two.
I dont understund what to do yulife :(
Sorry, I was on mobile, had no time to explain it. So...
Here is the installation.

#1 If you don't have MultiMC, install it

#2 Rightclick on the screen and do "Create Instance" select 1.7.10

#3 Go to "Edit Instance" and click "Install Forge" and install Forge 1240.

#4 Launch the game, if it launched close it again.

#5 Go to "Instance Settings" and make the Minimum and Maximum to 4 GB and Permgen to 256 MB

#6 Download this the 1.1.5 client.zip from the "Archive" section on the OP (First post), but wait until the hotfix is done, I will tell you once it has finished and I put the updated version there.

#7 Click on "Instance Folder" and drop all the files from the download including mods, configs, resourcepacks, scripts in the minecraft folder where saves, screenshots etc are.

Reactions: Duchas

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for releasing a hotfix! With these small changes, will there be an update in the launcher, or just the archive files?
First the archive files and then the launcher. It might take some time for the FTB 3rd Party Team to upload it to the FTB launcher but the archive will always have hotfixes first.