[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, Loving your modpack so far. I've got a 1.1.3 server and last night I went ahead and removed blue power and IC2 (since I had kept all the optional mods at first, woops) and reset the world so that world gen would be better, I also added Fastcraft.

I'm planning on updating to 1.1.4 later today, as a fairly inexperienced server host, is there anything else you would recommend doing to the pack during the update process? Right now I just plan on removing Blue power and IC2 (and related IC2 mods).
Make sure to reinstall Fastcraft, it is quite nifty. Other than that... make sure to use BoP world type as well. You should be good :) 1.1.4 has not been tested on servers yet so maybe I need to upload a fix after the release of 1.1.4, we'll see.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Packing up 1.1.4 at the moment. Will wait an hour before finishing it so this is your last time to suggest things for 1.1.4. Feel free to ask questions that you are unsure about, I will answer them if I can :)

HATS! <3

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to reinstall Fastcraft, it is quite nifty. Other than that... make sure to use BoP world type as well. You should be good :) 1.1.4 has not been tested on servers yet so maybe I need to upload a fix after the release of 1.1.4, we'll see.

Yes, I will with Fastcraft, it seems to really make a difference. I already have the BoP world type set in my server.properties, I was planning on keeping the same map/world from 1.1.3 when I do the update today. Hopefully that won't cause any problems, in any case not much of the world has been generated since its a day old and there hasn't been much exploration yet.

I'm thinking right after the update and testing that I can log in to the server, I'd use the admin toolbox to generate an area with a 50 chunk radius around spawn.

Atlas115

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever thought about adding the (Greg's SG Craft) into the pack for more transportation options? :)

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Have you looked at the "Soul Shards Reborn" mod? Nifty little remake of the old 1.5.2 SS mod. Always loved that thing, but they changed it in 1.6 and never updated to 1.7.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-7-10-soul-shards-reborn-original-soul-shards

I've added it to the pack on my SSP world, and it's worked well so far.

EDIT: For some reason, every time I place a filler and power it, my entire game wigs out. Everything freezes, and I have to reboot minecraft multiple times to fix it.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Have you looked at the "Soul Shards Reborn" mod? Nifty little remake of the old 1.5.2 SS mod. Always loved that thing, but they changed it in 1.6 and never updated to 1.7.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-7-10-soul-shards-reborn-original-soul-shards

I've added it to the pack on my SSP world, and it's worked well so far.

EDIT: For some reason, every time I place a filler and power it, my entire game wigs out. Everything freezes, and I have to reboot minecraft multiple times to fix it.
No, SSR will never go in. It makes no sense adding it, we have EnderIO spawners, MFR spawners, Forbidden Magic spawners, AM2 spawners and so on...

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
A simple mod I always add is mouse tweaks. It initially messes up the scroll wheel but if you change the configs it seems to work fine. Just a thought. I add whatever I need myself. This one seems universally useful IMO.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.4 is uploading now. This is gonna take long... ugh.
Anyway, here's the changelog:

Mod Additions:
-Chococraft
-WorldEdit
-WTP
-CraftHeraldry
-FluffyCloud's fixed Binnie's (Removes B's Fences for now)
-SnapDoors

Removals:
-ImLookingAtBlood

Changes:
-Native Clusters now work in the smeltery
-New Botania Quest for... something green
-Appropriate recipes for Hive Blocks - #111
-Sunstone/Moonstone recipe more logical - #117
-Food divider is set to 2 instead of 4 - #119
-New Botania Brewing Quest - #134
-Chains (M&B) now require Steel -#147
-Villagers won't drop graves anymore
-Mana Rewards now consume empty Mana Tablets and now partly filled or filled ones
-Added/Removed a few rewards
-Changed the recipe of Mekanism's Windmill
-Changed the Icon of the Tabula Rasa resourcepack
-BC6 quarry is sadly disabled now due to lag
-EnderIO Farming Station alerts are disabled - #160
IMPORTANT:
-Optional mods for servers are now in a separate in the "mods" folder called "server_optional" in the server version so it is more easy for server owners to pick their mods. This folder needs to be removed if you want to start up the server.
IMPORTANT AS WELL

-I included an "optional" folder in the scripts folder for both clients and servers to use. These scripts are for optional mods so if you have optional mods enabled that are in the optional scripts folder, put them in your main scripts folder

Fixes:
-OpenBlocks' blocks are now placeable again - #105
-Disabled MFR lakes - #113
-Reward bags don't crash anymore - #108
-Disabled squid spawning - #109
-Traveller's Gear now works again (?) - #118
-Fixed the Fluxing Accessoires quest - #126
-Inventory won't spazz out anymore - #131
-Fixed a dupe - #132
-EnderIO lamps no longer crash servers - #135
-Fixed conflict between PR and BP circuit plates - #143
-Stars won't explode upon rewarding anymore, I take full responsibility for those who suffered from this, I am sorry.
-Made a script for ExtraCell's missing recipes - #141 ; #137
-Gravestone debug is off now
-"Gravity for everyone" is fixed. For the last time.
-Fixed a biome ID conflict - #154
-Fixed the Yellorium Block Crafting Issue

I cannot say this often enough, check your optional mods before loading your world/server. Seriously. Especially as a server owner, it's important to read this:
IMPORTANT:
Optional mods for servers are now in a separate in the "mods" folder called "server_optional" in the server version so it is more easy for server owners to pick their mods. This folder needs to be removed if you want to start up the server.
IMPORTANT AS WELL
I included an "optional" folder in the scripts folder for both clients and servers to use. These scripts are for optional mods so if you have optional mods enabled that are in the optional scripts folder, put them in your main scripts folder

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet! Is it on the FTB launcher only or is there a dl link available?

It will be on the launcher once the FTB team approves it and that normally takes 24 +/- hours. Now as for the direct download link, it appears that Yulife likes to wait for the update to be approved by the FTB team before posting it.

Reactions: Yulife

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really wanting to suggest GregTech as an optional mod. For those that dislike the early-game changes to other mods and normal vanilla stuff, you could certainly edit the config to make gtech only affect gtech. Of course, I have a feeling you will most certainly not like this suggestion. Just making it anyways :p

Gobble

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/YsmbC2yF
please help. I have tried everything here that I can find i have increased the permgen size in minecraft launcher and in the server.ssh file to 512m

I appear to have a lot of errors on the list and what I have shown in the paste bins only part of the list. loading the game takes 9 mins to get to the permgen error crash.

Im using a remote linux server with Mcmyadmin. I logon with webmin.

any help out there to tell me where i went wrong in the setup would be awesome.
with all those mods erroring things don't look good. Everyone here makes it seem so simple. I have installed fast craft also.

I got a working Mcmyadmin. emptied the minecraft folder. copied the zip files into he folder renamed the minecraft_server.jar ( I also tried it without renaming it there was no difference in the outcome)

launched the server and got the pastern error up the top.

second point is if i use the FTB launcher to get into the mudpack locally its fine but if i try to install the client side pack directly on my machine without using the fob launcher the game crashes immediately and wont load
cheers in advance

Last edited:

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Gah, sorry for posting here for something that will probably be fixed soon, but the Malasis Doors's block mixer is crashing me every time I try logging onto the server. I tried mixing together a vanilla and a chisel block and I'm guessing it didn't like messing with blocks with tampered metadata info or something, here's the bit of the log that caused the crash, I'm sorry the full log is too large to fit in pastebin and it's too long to want to post here, everything runs fine until I try logging into the server, that's it.
[05:52:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 11/19/14 5:52 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.setColor(MixedBlockRenderer.java:147)
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.renderSimple(MixedBlockRenderer.java:194)
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.render(MixedBlockRenderer.java:133)
at net.malisis.core.renderer.BaseRenderer.renderWorldBlock(BaseRenderer.java:334)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:118)
at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:53)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147805_b(RenderBlocks.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_147892_a(WorldRenderer.java:181)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1530)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1187)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1011)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.setColor(MixedBlockRenderer.java:147)
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.renderSimple(MixedBlockRenderer.java:194)
at net.malisis.doors.renderer.MixedBlockRenderer.render(MixedBlockRenderer.java:133)
at net.malisis.core.renderer.BaseRenderer.renderWorldBlock(BaseRenderer.java:334)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:118)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147805_b(RenderBlocks.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_147892_a(WorldRenderer.java:181)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1530)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1187)
If it comes down to it, maybe breaking the block will work??

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
http://pastebin.com/YsmbC2yF
please help. I have tried everything here that I can find i have increased the permgen size in minecraft launcher and in the server.ssh file to 512m

I appear to have a lot of errors on the list and what I have shown in the paste bins only part of the list. loading the game takes 9 mins to get to the permgen error crash.

Im using a remote linux server with Mcmyadmin. I logon with webmin.
The important error in your log is the last line: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space.
You have to change the permgen and memory size for your server in your McMyAdmin config file, since MCMA doesn't use the launcher or the server.sh to start Minecraft.

I'm at work at the moment and don't have access to my server, so I couldn't tell you exactly what to change, but somewhere in the config file there's a line with java options, that's what you should look for for permgen.
I think there's another line for memory settings, you should check that too.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife I posted this to the github, and i dont think i conveyed the problem properly. When mining blocks my example was obsidian, and a TC tool with a mining level of obsidian wasnt able to mine obsidian. However looking at it again i saw that even though the block is obsidian the block itself requires a tool capable of mining cobalt. So i dont think the issue is with the tools actually which is what i thought originally but with what ever configs the requirements of mining the block itself. Hopefully that makes sense.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Gah, sorry for posting here for something that will probably be fixed soon, but the Malasis Doors's block mixer is crashing me every time I try logging onto the server. I tried mixing together a vanilla and a chisel block and I'm guessing it didn't like messing with blocks with tampered metadata info or something, here's the bit of the log that caused the crash, I'm sorry the full log is too large to fit in pastebin and it's too long to want to post here, everything runs fine until I try logging into the server, that's it.
[05:52:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 11/19/14 5:52 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1011)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
If it comes down to it, maybe breaking the block will work??
Fixed in the latest version of Malasis Doors, I already submitted it so you may want to wait for 1.1.5.
Also, things like these go on Github. If you would have looked at Github, you might have seen https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded/issues/129 and https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded/issues/107 . No offense, but it is much more certain for me to look at it if it is on Github as I won't miss it.

Reactions: UrNotFunny

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
The TE fuels config is all messed up. Lava is reduced to 10,000 rf per bucket, putting it at less than 1/3 of the value of a single piece of charcoal. That's either an oversight, or insanity.