[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance to get Thermal Dynamics included in a future release, Yulife?

I believe for now the torch has been passed to Belathus. Feel free to correct me but as I understand it, Yulife tapped him to continue the mod pack in his absence. Best way to reach him is IRC and he can update you. As of yesterday he confirmed the removal of Flora and Bluepower and moving Ars over to optional mods (subject to change). Thermal Dynamics has been requested often but I have not heard a Yes or No on that.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

rat_poison

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for giving me an amazing time with this pack

looking forward to your next work, if/when it comes

i know belathus from irc and i'm sure he's more than up to the task

good luck to the both of you

Reactions: Yulife

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Hah, yeah. I've had to deal with this too. 100 ish mods needing quests if I were to attempt this. 10 quests each mod, at a minimum. 1000+ quests I'd need to set up, write good info for, and think up appropriate rewards. No? No.

Oh, and minor error in the microblocks.cfg in the laboratory blocks. You have: "tile.blockLaboratory":2,3,5-12 and it needs to be "tile.laboratoryblock":2,3,5-12
Ooh, thanks <3
Unfortunately, this does not seem to be correct:
[12:10:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [ForgeMicroblock]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "tile.laboratoryblock":2,3,5-12
[12:10:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [ForgeMicroblock]: For input string: "12 "

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulfie or anyone who cares I think I just got this pack moved onto the curse client and working so I think it should be easy for you to port it over when it comes time.

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, Belathus will take over the pack. Unfortunately I am lacking the motivation and time to continue the pack. It was all very fun with you but right now my main focus is to help mod makers and to play again :) Now I can be a full time slave of @joshie xD

Will this thread continue to be used, or will there be another thread for the continuation?

nortervolt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Yulife,
yesterday made a little crazy test, manually enter the pack in cursevoice and not pack up this to behave beautifully, if you want to see my computer's configuration http://raptr.com/nortervolter/wall, I loaded my test world single player, and multiplayer version without any errors anything sends PM

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my Aqueous Accumulator doesn't seem to be gathering moisture from the air. Typically, I thought, these machines slowly gather water even without adjacent source blocks. Was there a recent change? I recall using them to power an OpenBlocks Sprinkler on an earlier world.

Or does it depend on your biome? I'm in a Savannah this time around, which I reckon is on the dry side.

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
A tiny bug report for WLR 1.2.3. On server, scripts/railcraft.zs should contain this line instead:
Code:
mods.thermalexpansion.Pulverizer.addRecipe(16000, <Railcraft:ore:5>, <minecraft:netherrack>, <Railcraft:firestone.raw>, 20);

If you're logged into the game as op and do an '/mt reload' with the pack as-is you'll see the script fail as it can't find the firestone ore - the token given is wrong - It's just <Railcraft:eek:re:5>

Oops! Another bug. The EnderIO capacitors have an uncompletable quest as they depend on the old uncraftable deprecated capactitor. A workaround was to create scripts/enderio-cap-revert.zs as such:
Code:
val oldCapBank = <EnderIO:blockCapacitorBank>;
val newCapBank = <EnderIO:blockCapBank:2>;
recipes.addShapeless(oldCapBank, [newCapBank]);

As it was, you could craft the old one into the new one with a shapeless recipe, but you had no means to do the reverse (which the quest would require). This just adds the reverse. Ideally, update the quest to require the new block instead (I don't have the quest details handy, though)

Reactions: Yulife