[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

MrStatman80

Jul 29, 2019
I made a cobalt hammer but for some reason it has no modifiers available.

If you want a modifier, then you will either need to make it out of paper or like Amadeus99 said level it up as it's IguanaTweaks mod that makes it like that as i got used too it by playing Agrarian skies and Crash landing

Reactions: Yulife

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Most of these quests aren't very mod-specific and it's often hard to tell what they want me to do. I've had to look on various mod wikis to achieve goals. Not really a problem, just mildly peevish.

Wouldn't mind some witchery quests either. It's one of the mods I'd like to learn how to use but have never gotten into.

Reactions: FnDragon

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Most of these quests aren't very mod-specific and it's often hard to tell what they want me to do. I've had to look on various mod wikis to achieve goals. Not really a problem, just mildly peevish.

Wouldn't mind some witchery quests either. It's one of the mods I'd like to learn how to use but have never gotten into.
Are you kidding me? All of the chapters except Initium are just for specific mods and their addons...

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Are you kidding me? All of the chapters except Initium are just for specific mods and their addons...

Food from the Garden deals with Harvestcraft, Growthcraft, Forestry, and some vanilla items. Having trouble sorting out the bee stuff since you have to get started with other forestry things before you can advance.

Furthermore, NEI doesn't seem to contain an entry for the presser so I had to look up how to extract honey and wax and I do not appear to be able to suppliment Harvestcraft honey for Growthcraft honey in the honey pot recipe which involved going back out into the world and finding Growthcraft's specific beehive to obtain.

Is this not indicative of how the quests usually work? Some walkthrough on Forestry would be appreciated because I really have no idea how to use any tech mods at all unless Tinkers' Construct qualifies. I was hoping an HQM pack would provide an interactive method of figuring them out but I find a lot of the instructions vague and sometimes ill-explained, it doesn't seem uncommon for a quest to require an item that may take 3 steps to make but it does not elaborate on those steps such as the bee example above.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Food from the Garden deals with Harvestcraft, Growthcraft, Forestry, and some vanilla items. Having trouble sorting out the bee stuff since you have to get started with other forestry things before you can advance.

Furthermore, NEI doesn't seem to contain an entry for the presser so I had to look up how to extract honey and wax and I do not appear to be able to suppliment Harvestcraft honey for Growthcraft honey in the honey pot recipe which involved going back out into the world and finding Growthcraft's specific beehive to obtain.

Is this not indicative of how the quests usually work? Some walkthrough on Forestry would be appreciated because I really have no idea how to use any tech mods at all unless Tinkers' Construct qualifies. I was hoping an HQM pack would provide an interactive method of figuring them out but I find a lot of the instructions vague and sometimes ill-explained, it doesn't seem uncommon for a quest to require an item that may take 3 steps to make but it does not elaborate on those steps such as the bee example above.
I can't cover everything with my quests. And yes, Food from the Garden combines those mods because they are playing well together nicely. There are TONS of guides in the internet, just google them.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to lower the Mushroom Biome generation? My whole world is literally Highlands,Mushroom biomes, and plains. Please help! And trust i flew around for a longg time trying to find anything..

You probably didn't set your world type to biomes o plenty. If you don't do that, then almost everything is mushrooms.

Correct!.

Also, I usually start the mod in single player, and gen worlds until I get one that has at least a decent starting area (I don't have a seed for this mod pack). Then copy that world over to the server. As mentioned though, took me 37 tries to get something that wasn't atrocious.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
That is correct. But since then a mod must still be irgendf which makes backups. For my server (version 1.1.7) makes every 3 days to back up.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
Wo tauchen die Backups auf, bzw woher weisst du, dass welche laufen? Hast du einen Server-Wrapper (MCMyAdmin/Multicraft o.ä.)?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I can't cover everything with my quests. And yes, Food from the Garden combines those mods because they are playing well together nicely. There are TONS of guides in the internet, just google them.

Hah, yeah. I've had to deal with this too. 100 ish mods needing quests if I were to attempt this. 10 quests each mod, at a minimum. 1000+ quests I'd need to set up, write good info for, and think up appropriate rewards. No? No.

Oh, and minor error in the microblocks.cfg in the laboratory blocks. You have: "tile.blockLaboratory":2,3,5-12 and it needs to be "tile.laboratoryblock":2,3,5-12

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hah, yeah. I've had to deal with this too. 100 ish mods needing quests if I were to attempt this. 10 quests each mod, at a minimum. 1000+ quests I'd need to set up, write good info for, and think up appropriate rewards. No? No.

Oh, and minor error in the microblocks.cfg in the laboratory blocks. You have: "tile.blockLaboratory":2,3,5-12 and it needs to be "tile.laboratoryblock":2,3,5-12
Ooh, thanks <3