[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Zindae

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried upgrading my server from 1.1.4. I downloaded the 1.1.7 version and then moved my world over. I get the question about /fml confirm or cancel and choose accordingly, yet it crashes every time. Here's the crash report. Can anyone help me figure out what the hell is going on and why it isn't working?

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-15_13.12.19-server.txt
    32 KB · Views: 102

Vincent544495

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried upgrading my server from 1.1.4. I downloaded the 1.1.7 version and then moved my world over. I get the question about /fml confirm or cancel and choose accordingly, yet it crashes every time. Here's the crash report. Can anyone help me figure out what the hell is going on and why it isn't working?
Same thing happened to me. Look one page back.

Reactions: Yulife

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there information on how to perform a "clean" install of this mod pack using a multicraft control panel? I want to just do a nice clean install, with ALL mod packs to make it easy for my users, but can not find the information.. that being said, I went ahead and tried to install it, and this is where I am at.

I installed the pack on my server after a complete wipe. (putting in the jar folder, server files, libraries where they go, etc.).

When I try to start the server, I am getting a bazillion errors, mostly about enchantment conflicts between mods... I went through those, and renamed the "Id"'s on the various mods to finally get past all of that... it almost starts, then I get a message about:
java.lang.RuntimeException: A defective recipe has crashed the game! Another mod is creating recipes with non-existent blocks or items, which is a serious error that will cause item or even world loss when crafting these recipes. Corrupted recipes have been saved in the log with tag [HEE-ORB], please try to find which mod they belong to and report them to the respective modder. Then enable the 'overrideRemoveBrokenRecipes' option in Hardcore Ender Expansion and the game will start.

I do not know which log it is referring to, and I went in and set the 'overrideRemoveBrokenRecipes'=false (was already set to true??).
I am just completely lost at this point. I thought mod "packs" were supposed to de-conflict this stuff and hence it being in a "pack"? I really like this pack, was playing it on another server, and would like to get it running on mine.

Thanks for any and all help.

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-15_20.31.15-server.txt
    30.8 KB · Views: 74

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
When I try to start the server, I am getting a bazillion errors, mostly about enchantment conflicts between mods... I went through those, and renamed the "Id"'s on the various mods to finally get past all of that...

If you get these conflicts, something's gone really wrong. You shouldn't have to do anything with enchantment ids.
Did you use the server archive in the first post?
You should only have to unpack it into a folder, check/remove the mods/optional folder and tell your multicraft to launch the forge jar with the right parameters.

(Disclaimer: I have no idea how multicraft works.)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I installed the pack on my server after a complete wipe. (putting in the jar folder, server files, libraries where they go, etc.).

When I try to start the server, I am getting a bazillion errors, mostly about enchantment conflicts between mods...
My Host use Multicraft and I'm able to help you :)

First of all I make a copy of my world (in case of ...).

When I'm doing clean install of my instance on the server I dele ALL the files and folders but not such related to server admin (whitelist, op, ...).

But I don't have any optional mod and scripts.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Well stage one Build of my construction is complete. Tip to tip, its 143 Long, Corner to corner is 138. internal area is 71*71.

Yes its all oak planks, but ive not teched at all(most i have is a TC smelter) and plan to change some of it as i get developed. building this involved leveling the better part of 3 hills (built in an extreme hills biome)

Next stage is to move base to inside the walls and start teching.

Top down

95E6636026C64792304484C0EA1BF4C2BA14FC0C

Side on
5F68ABB9E2DA789836005A7E806164A341DF0564
Hell, will never have the patient to build something this big...

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
If you get these conflicts, something's gone really wrong. You shouldn't have to do anything with enchantment ids.
Did you use the server archive in the first post?
You should only have to unpack it into a folder, check/remove the mods/optional folder and tell your multicraft to launch the forge jar with the right parameters.

(Disclaimer: I have no idea how multicraft works.)

I just downloaded it from the FTB launcher... I will try to download from the archive page, and wipe and try it all again.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded it from the FTB launcher... I will try to download from the archive page, and wipe and try it all again.
That's the gist of issues. If FTB doesn't work -> Archive + MultiMC. Works in 90% of the cases. xD

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
That's the gist of issues. If FTB doesn't work -> Archive + MultiMC. Works in 90% of the cases. xD
Yep that took care of it. Using the archive file, moved the optional mods all in, uploaded to my server, and viola, it ran... now if I can only get a decent starting world... 37 tries so far, and they all suck! :)

Is there a way to have like multiverse, or portals to other worlds with FTB (without using mystcraft)?

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019
Any help with an issue I'm having? Only when playing on an MP server (tested in 1.1.5 and 1.1.7) the equipment tab from traveler's gear crashes the game. Works fine in SP.

xDeviantxGamerx

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to lower the Mushroom Biome generation? My whole world is literally Highlands,Mushroom biomes, and plains. Please help! And trust i flew around for a longg time trying to find anything..

MeatSabeR

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the EiraIRC server espernet to work. Can someone tell me all the settings and for espernet and the channel.