[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reminding me, I was about to submit 1.1.0 but I forgot to add CC xP Yes CC will be in :D
Also, if you want to come on the server, pm me for the IP and whitelist.

Oh that's wonderful, glad to hear it! :) And pm sent!

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Your hard work is very much appreciated. Also glad to see some of the mods I suggested from reddit getting into the pack!
Yes, I am trying to integrate the opinions and suggestions from others as much as possible, however, I cannot always fulfil the wishes.
Also, both client and server are uploading right now! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413498515][/DOUBLEPOST]I got 1.1.0 uploaded, submitted it and waiting for it to be accepted.
Here is the final changelog.

Also, thanks to Hydryad we could test 1.1.0 on a server - it worked without flaws, it's a miracle! :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1413502762][/DOUBLEPOST]Just made a giant post regarding 1.1.0, check that out please if you want to know more.
http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2jgtnq/wanderlust_reloaded_updated_to_110_big_balance/

Last edited:

billbertking1

Jul 29, 2019
Can
Code:
B:MultiReward=false
be changed to
Code:
B:MultiReward=true
in hqmconfig.cfg please? I'd ask you in game but you're not on right now, and won't be on next 2 days.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can
Code:
B:MultiReward=false
be changed to
Code:
B:MultiReward=true
in hqmconfig.cfg please? I'd ask you in game but you're not on right now, and won't be on next 2 days.
Sorry I was sleeping, Teams are not recommended right now, they are crashing you.
Also the rewards weren't really build around teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1413526284][/DOUBLEPOST]
i cant download it says error downloading pack??
Go to "Pack Codes" enter "wlr" and click "Remove". Then do the same thing again, enter "wlr" and click "Add". Try then.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I have considered Dungeon Mods but they were simply too op, especially Chocolate Quest.[DOUBLEPOST=1413457744][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a changelog for 1.1.0. Stuff might get changed, it is still in dev.

there's actually a few mods who add small dungeons. I agree with the bigger dungeon mods though, they're fun to play, but as soon as you get some decent armor and weapons they just become too much of a free resource income
I always hoped for a dungeon mod which would make it unable for you to gather free resources from the mods with the same spawning method as better dungeons, where a spawner disappears after spawning a certain number of mobs. and it'd be really cool if it'd also add mod centered dungeons

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
there's actually a few mods who add small dungeons. I agree with the bigger dungeon mods though, they're fun to play, but as soon as you get some decent armor and weapons they just become too much of a free resource income
I always hoped for a dungeon mod which would make it unable for you to gather free resources from the mods with the same spawning method as better dungeons, where a spawner disappears after spawning a certain number of mobs. and it'd be really cool if it'd also add mod centered dungeons
May I have a few links for the "small" dungeon mods?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
alright, I looked around for as many dungeon mods that I could find, these also include the dungeon mods that have already been mentioned or have already been added...

Battle Towers - adds towers to the world generation that you can battle through to the top, where an end boss can be found which you need to defeat. it's a fun mod, but mostly for singleplayer as it'd leave too much junk around in multiplayer
Better Dungeons - adds all kinds of dungeons to the world, small dungeons, medium dungeons, large dungeons and DAYUM! dungeons. also adds alot of custom loot and items and even custom mobs and custom bosses. it also has an unique spawner system, where the spawner block disappears after spawning a certain amount of mobs
Doomlike Dungeons -not the prettiest dungeon mods, but it adds some dungeons and is compatible with some other mods that adds mobs to the game
Dungeonpack -just like Better Dungeons, Dungeonpack adds dungeons of all kinds of sizes, though it doesn't add custom items and loot it does adds custom bosses
Endless Dungeons -sort of an unique dungeon mod as it has progression you need to do to be able to advance through the dungeons
Floating Islands -couldn't find much information about this one besides that it adds floating islands, what a surprise
Floating Ruins -though it doesn't adds the most aesthetic looking dungeons, it does however add quite an unique spawning system, where the spawner inside the island is actually able to rotate in spawned mobs, it even works with a mod like special mobs and will spawn mobs from that mod in the spawners.
Nether Dungeons - a mod that adds overworld-like dungeons in the nether, making the exploration of the nehter a bit more fun
Plunder Rummage -not really a dungeon mod, but it's a bit like it where you'll be scavenge hunt the world looking for treasure chests
Recurrent Complex -it doesn't add alot of dungeons, however it does add alot of world generation structures
Roguelike Dungeons -it's already added so I guess I don't have to explain much about this one
Ruins - it adds both dungeons and world generation to the world in rather small with some medium sized structures.
Unique Artifacts -this mod adds both world generation structures that are sort of like a dungeon with alot of custom items and armor. though if you were to add this one you'd probably need to really finetune the mod

here's also a few other mods you may be interested in.
Custom Chest Loot - this one allows you to customize the chest loot from dungeons, this way you can add (and remove, though I'm not sure about that) items from mods to the chest loot
Better Title Screen - quite useful for a modpack to display some extra information about the pack in the title screen
MyWorldGen - allows you to add custom generation to the world
CustomGen - also allows you to add custom generation to the world, though both of these might not be really needed as some of the other dungeon mods also allow you to add custom generation to the world[DOUBLEPOST=1413555898][/DOUBLEPOST]1.1.0 seems to be on the launcher now \o/

Last edited:

Painstouch

Jul 29, 2019
alright, I looked around for as many dungeon mods that I could find, these also include the dungeon mods that have already been mentioned or have already been added...

Battle Towers - adds towers to the world generation that you can battle through to the top, where an end boss can be found which you need to defeat. it's a fun mod, but mostly for singleplayer as it'd leave too much junk around in multiplayer
Better Dungeons - adds all kinds of dungeons to the world, small dungeons, medium dungeons, large dungeons and DAYUM! dungeons. also adds alot of custom loot and items and even custom mobs and custom bosses. it also has an unique spawner system, where the spawner block disappears after spawning a certain amount of mobs
Doomlike Dungeons -not the prettiest dungeon mods, but it adds some dungeons and is compatible with some other mods that adds mobs to the game
Dungeonpack -just like Better Dungeons, Dungeonpack adds dungeons of all kinds of sizes, though it doesn't add custom items and loot it does adds custom bosses
Endless Dungeons -sort of an unique dungeon mod as it has progression you need to do to be able to advance through the dungeons
Floating Islands -couldn't find much information about this one besides that it adds floating islands, what a surprise
Floating Ruins -though it doesn't adds the most aesthetic looking dungeons, it does however add quite an unique spawning system, where the spawner inside the island is actually able to rotate in spawned mobs, it even works with a mod like special mobs and will spawn mobs from that mod in the spawners.
Nether Dungeons - a mod that adds overworld-like dungeons in the nether, making the exploration of the nehter a bit more fun
Plunder Rummage -not really a dungeon mod, but it's a bit like it where you'll be scavenge hunt the world looking for treasure chests
Recurrent Complex -it doesn't add alot of dungeons, however it does add alot of world generation structures
Roguelike Dungeons -it's already added so I guess I don't have to explain much about this one
Ruins - it adds both dungeons and world generation to the world in rather small with some medium sized structures.
Unique Artifacts -this mod adds both world generation structures that are sort of like a dungeon with alot of custom items and armor. though if you were to add this one you'd probably need to really finetune the mod

here's also a few other mods you may be interested in.
Custom Chest Loot - this one allows you to customize the chest loot from dungeons, this way you can add (and remove, though I'm not sure about that) items from mods to the chest loot
Better Title Screen - quite useful for a modpack to display some extra information about the pack in the title screen
MyWorldGen - allows you to add custom generation to the world
CustomGen - also allows you to add custom generation to the world, though both of these might not be really needed as some of the other dungeon mods also allow you to add custom generation to the world[DOUBLEPOST=1413555898][/DOUBLEPOST]1.1.0 seems to be on the launcher now \o/

Also, this mod for customized chest loot rewards: TooMuchLoot

Reactions: Yusunoha

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
ERROR: warpbook.zs:2 Could not resolve <warpbook : warpbook>
I get a couple errors like this ever time I log in to the map which seems odd considering warpbook was removed from the pack.