[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
would've been nice if HQM had the option to pick between several quest files, would be a great way of providing both an easy and hard questing route for players aswell

also a question... is ore generation meant to be set so high? I don't mind getting all the ores, but I've just gotten almost 3 stacks of iron from a short mining trip with a normal stone pick...
and another question, anyone know which mod adds the small armor HUD on the left side on the screen? I want to disable it since I have installed ArmorStatusHUD

Just nerfed the ore generation a bit.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Somewhat less than ideal, I feel. I disabled Journey Map. I'm accustomed to Mapwriter so I just use that.

The amount of reward bags from quests seems a bit insane. Why do we need 2 or 3 reward bags from practically every quest?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Somewhat less than ideal, I feel. I disabled Journey Map. I'm accustomed to Mapwriter so I just use that.

The amount of reward bags from quests seems a bit insane. Why do we need 2 or 3 reward bags from practically every quest?
I toned it down a bit in the dev version.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like it is crashing on start-up i even re-downloaded from scratch with the new batch file.
http://pastebin.com/R17AWsLt
Going to ask the server host of our test server - don't lose hope, we got the same error iirc. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413407035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like it is crashing on start-up i even re-downloaded from scratch with the new batch file.
http://pastebin.com/R17AWsLt
Are DamageIndicators and Journeymap in the download?

Brendan Timmons

Jul 29, 2019
Going to ask the server host of our test server - don't lose hope, we got the same error iirc. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413407035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are DamageIndicators and Journeymap in the download?

No, they don't seem to be in here.

I see tails is in here, is that client-side only?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
No, they don't seem to be in here.

I see tails is in here, is that client-side only?
No, it actually needs to be in for the players to sync.
Please come in #WLR so you can chat with our server host.

EDIT: It was fixed, it was some strange issue that requires you to install NEI on a server because of Translocators (?) so don't wonder if you are trying to make a server with WLR.

Last edited:

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
cant load up the server, it crashes... what infos you need from me to be able to help me? What log files and where i can find them. I just try to start a server on my own computer.

Rubber_Duckyy

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me please. I keep getting an error when trying to update to 1.0.2. I'm literally getting an Error message saying "Error downloading modpack!!!"

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
cant load up the server, it crashes... what infos you need from me to be able to help me? What log files and where i can find them. I just try to start a server on my own computer.
Read the messages above.
#1 You need to replace the batch file with the one I posted, that fixes the PermGen and Forge version.
#2 Then you need to add NotEnoughItems from your 1.0.2 client into the server because apparently some mod needs it.
After you have done you should be good.