[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
Read the messages above.
#1 You need to replace the batch file with the one I posted, that fixes the PermGen and Forge version.
#2 Then you need to add NotEnoughItems from your 1.0.2 client into the server because apparently some mod needs it.
After you have done you should be good.

Is not working for me. I use the new batch file what you posted, i copied NEI into my server mod folder... same result, errors. I even copied the addons and plugins from NEI into the server mod folder to try out if it works with them, nothing, same result.

May I ask what version of Java you use? and what bit version.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Is not working for me. I use the new batch file what you posted, i copied NEI into my server mod folder... same result, errors. I even copied the addons and plugins from NEI into the server mod folder to try out if it works with them, nothing, same result.

May I ask what version of Java you use? and what bit version.
Well, I need a log of the crash. Java 7 is required.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
You need it for both quests and scripts otherwise stuff will be screwed up.
If you want a vanilla world, go in your BoP config and enable vanilla override so that you don't get mushroom island and taint biomes excessively.[DOUBLEPOST=1413455349][/DOUBLEPOST]
That log is rather weird.
In a good 7 hours our server host will be online, then you could come in #WLR and talk to him.

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
You need it for both quests and scripts otherwise stuff will be screwed up.
If you want a vanilla world, go in your BoP config and enable vanilla override so that you don't get mushroom island and taint biomes excessively.[DOUBLEPOST=1413455349][/DOUBLEPOST]
That log is rather weird.
In a good 7 hours our server host will be online, then you could come in #WLR and talk to him.

that would be 5 am for me, i will be on my computer bit later as that... thanks for the help so far. I downloaded it twice, i reinstalled my java as well, difrent versions... except of 32 bit versions... maybe i try that tonight ...

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
that would be 5 am for me, i will be on my computer bit later as that... thanks for the help so far. I downloaded it twice, i reinstalled my java as well, difrent versions... except of 32 bit versions... maybe i try that tonight ...
You need 64 Bit for my pack. If you cannot wait any longer, there is a test server where you can play with a bunch of people.
Just pm me for whitelist ;)

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reply, i think i will play with BoP, because I want to finish quests ;)
BTW, its realy nice pack, i really enjoy so far :)
What do you think, would be possible to add Chocolate quest mod? It's really fun if you like adventur mods.

Reactions: xDeviantxGamerx

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reply, i think i will play with BoP, because I want to finish quests ;)
BTW, its realy nice pack, i really enjoy so far :)
What do you think, would be possible to add Chocolate quest mod? It's really fun if you like adventur mods.
I have considered Dungeon Mods but they were simply too op, especially Chocolate Quest.[DOUBLEPOST=1413457744][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a changelog for 1.1.0. Stuff might get changed, it is still in dev.

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
I have considered Dungeon Mods but they were simply too op, especially Chocolate Quest.

Do you think that is op because of rewards? In that case they are really op, if you get them in early stage of the game. But if you have quarrys,tons of power,machines...you are allready op ;)

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks really nice, It's more in line with the mods I like to play with (no galacticraft/recource hog, no metallurgy/wtf). Just the good stuff, yay :)
Quick Question: How extensive are the recipe changes? I'm hoping to use the questing layout of the pack to help teach my mate modded minecraft, plus he loves to explore. But I'd hope he wouldn't be learning with completely different recipes - although NEI would fix that issue a bit...

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks really nice, It's more in line with the mods I like to play with (no galacticraft/recource hog, no metallurgy/wtf). Just the good stuff, yay :)
Quick Question: How extensive are the recipe changes? I'm hoping to use the questing layout of the pack to help teach my mate modded minecraft, plus he loves to explore. But I'd hope he wouldn't be learning with completely different recipes - although NEI would fix that issue a bit...
The recipes I changed are a drop of water in an ocean, no worries. If you want to check out which recipes got changed/added you may want to look into the minetweaker log in your minecraft folder with Notepad.[DOUBLEPOST=1413462844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you think that is op because of rewards? In that case they are really op, if you get them in early stage of the game. But if you have quarrys,tons of power,machines...you are allready op ;)
Rewards got nerfed quite a bit in the next version, 1.1.0 ;)

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
The recipes I changed are a drop of water in an ocean, no worries. If you want to check out which recipes got changed/added you may want to look into the minetweaker log in your minecraft folder with Notepad.[DOUBLEPOST=1413462844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rewards got nerfed quite a bit in the next version, 1.1.0 ;)
Sweet, I figured as much, but wanted to make sure. I don't mind a few balancing recipe changes, a couple extra bits & bobs, but major revamps are what I was concerned about, sounds like there are no major revamps :).
I might check out the minetweaker files, but I'm pretty sure we'll just start playing first ;).
I look forward to enjoying the pack (can't setup till the weekend).

edit: clarity

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet, I figured as much, but wanted to make sure. I don't mind a few balancing recipe changes, a couple extra bits & bobs, but major revamps are what I was concerned about, sounds like that isn't the case.
I might check out the minetweaker files, but I'm pretty sure we'll just start playing first ;).
I look forward to enjoying the pack (can't setup till the weekend).
Tell me which recipes you find unbalanced and I will surely look into them ;)

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
The builder/decorator in me is really liking the looks of this modlist. I'm going to try it in SP but love playing with others so very glad a server version is being worked on :) I understand and agree with your reasonings on not adding Galacticraft, etc. What about a computer mod though? CC, or OpenComputer?

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The builder/decorator in me is really liking the looks of this modlist. I'm going to try it in SP but love playing with others so very glad a server version is being worked on :) I understand and agree with your reasonings on not adding Galacticraft, etc. What about a computer mod though? CC, or OpenComputer?
Thanks for reminding me, I was about to submit 1.1.0 but I forgot to add CC xP Yes CC will be in :D
Also, if you want to come on the server, pm me for the IP and whitelist.

Reactions: Jadzi