[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
ERROR: warpbook.zs:2 Could not resolve <warpbook : warpbook>
I get a couple errors like this ever time I log in to the map which seems odd considering warpbook was removed from the pack.
Yep, I derped and forgot to delete the script for warpbook.
FOR EVERYONE: DELETE THE "warpbook.zs" IN YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER!

Varil

Jul 29, 2019
So, the Mariculture squid bits are called "unnamed", and more importantly they seem to cause a crash if I mouse over them while in a compartment(but not normal chests). Anyone else have this problem?

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
I was quite confused as to why vast swaths of Microblocks, Biblio, etc were missing from NEI till I figured out that the InPureCore mod 'culls' the items, it seems? I'm sure some people will like this feature, others not. Is there a way we can configure that client side?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I was quite confused as to why vast swaths of Microblocks, Biblio, etc were missing from NEI till I figured out that the InPureCore mod 'culls' the items, it seems? I'm sure some people will like this feature, others not. Is there a way we can configure that client side?
Just disable it in the "Edit Mods" screen ~[DOUBLEPOST=1413621715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you add magical crops?
Not planning on, WLR is supposed to be challenging but not hardcore. Magical Crops is freaking OP.

Disorder_Z55

Jul 29, 2019
Quite enjoying this although I've noticed a few oddities (probably just me but)
Firstly when in creative if I click the search button on the tabs it crashes minecraft (this is happening in both single player and in the server I'm hosting)
and
Secondly on the server and my singleplayer I'm running there only appears to be a few select biomes (mooshroom, desert, savanna ,forest and plains) and I havent encountered any other biomes

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly when in creative if I click the search button on the tabs it crashes minecraft (this is happening in both single player and in the server I'm hosting)
and
Secondly on the server and my singleplayer I'm running there only appears to be a few select biomes (mooshroom, desert, savanna ,forest and plains) and I havent encountered any other biomes
Both are known bugs. Simply don't use the creative search button, it has always been screwed up, even in 1.6.4.

To the biome thing, you need to use a BoP world. If you do not want a BoP world don't remove BoP otherwise it will screw up quests and scripts, enable the vanilla biome override in the BoP config.

Hydryad

Jul 29, 2019
and
To be more specific, in biomegen.cfg in your biomesoplenty config folder set all vanilla biome override flags to false. These are at the bottom of the file. Posting on my phone so I can't double check, but if for example override taiga=true, it will try to replace the biome with a bop one, and when that fails on a mass scale it defaults to mushroom and (last time I did it) a ton of taint biome, with world gen set to non bop generation.

Reactions: Yulife

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get a list of the mods that are "optional" as in which mods have no quests so removing them would not break things too horribly?

Disorder_Z55

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh that explains it then, well for now (since im introducing friends to the various mods, its of little concern) however once we start afresh I'll definately have a tweak of settings then to ensure normal generation

Disorder_Z55

Jul 29, 2019
The food issue is hunger overhaul and a potions conflict, as all food gives less hunger/saturation but when you eat instead of the well fed buff, you end up with cloaking so your hunger still goes down at its normal rate

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The food issue is hunger overhaul and a potions conflict, as all food gives less hunger/saturation but when you eat instead of the well fed buff, you end up with cloaking so your hunger still goes down at its normal rate
That got fixed in 1.1.1 dev, it was a potion conflict. Speaking of potion ID conflicts I also fixed the conflict between Growthcraft and Ars Magica 2! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1413642866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could we get a list of the mods that are "optional" as in which mods have no quests so removing them would not break things too horribly?
The current optional list that you get on downloading the pack doesn't affect scripts nor quests.
Items from various mods are scattered in the quest book, it would be a like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
The current optional list that you get on downloading the pack doesn't affect scripts nor quests.
Items from various mods are scattered in the quest book, it would be a like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
What optional list? Is there a text file somewhere I'm missing?
I ask because something changed in 1.1.0 which is causing the FTB launcher to freak out, which in turn is causing horrible lag spikes of death. I've switched to using MultiMC, but even it crashes after a few minutes of play.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
That got fixed in 1.1.1 dev, it was a potion conflict. Speaking of potion ID conflicts I also fixed the conflict between Growthcraft and Ars Magica 2! :D
Is there a quick config fix for the potion id conflict?

Dacryphile

Jul 29, 2019
Are seeds not dropping from regular grass? I cleared an entire field of grass plants and got zero seeds, including witchery or any of the Harvestcraft ones. It might make things difficult with no wheat.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Are seeds not dropping from regular grass? I cleared an entire field of grass plants and got zero seeds, including witchery or any of the Harvestcraft ones. It might make things difficult with no wheat.
That is a Iguana Tweak change, just rightclick grass with a hoe or a mattock away from water.