[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any reasonable way to get Niter/Saltpeper apart from pulverizing sandstone/Blitz rods? I'm looking to start making progress at the Gelid Cryotheum quest (The one that requires, if I remember correctly, 1 million Ml of Gelid Cryotheum). At least with Blaze Powder and Sulfur (For the Pyrotheum quest), well, you can pull both from transmutation table and then just magma crucible/fluid transpose it into tanks into QED. But for Saltpeper...any real alternatives?

Also, the quest to make a reinforced watering can is freaking taunting me. I mean, it's just a goddamn watering can! So...I presume I need to kill a wither to get a sigil? Or is there a different way of getting the soul fragment needed apart from the ethereal sword?

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any reasonable way to get Niter/Saltpeper apart from pulverizing sandstone/Blitz rods? I'm looking to start making progress at the Gelid Cryotheum quest (The one that requires, if I remember correctly, 1 million Ml of Gelid Cryotheum). At least with Blaze Powder and Sulfur (For the Pyrotheum quest), well, you can pull both from transmutation table and then just magma crucible/fluid transpose it into tanks into QED. But for Saltpeper...any real alternatives?

Also, the quest to make a reinforced watering can is freaking taunting me. I mean, it's just a goddamn watering can! So...I presume I need to kill a wither to get a sigil? Or is there a different way of getting the soul fragment needed apart from the ethereal sword?

To do the Gel-Cryo I used a SAG Mill to Cyclic Assembler to make Sandstone, back to the SAG Mill. If you add Flint or better Dark Steel Balls you will get an excess of sand to keep the processes going. I also have a setup in the nether with a Skeleton spawner that spawn wither skeletons that also drop the mat you need, but you need cursed earth to keep them spawning while not there. That and a chunkloader.

As for the second thing I'm not sure. I made the sword you speak of, and have killed many mobs and still do not have a soul fragment.

Edit: I feel dumb:( I finally figured out how to get the soul fragment after so many mob kills thinking that gave it a chance to drop.... All you had to do is place the Sword in you player crafting grid and it will take the sword when removing the fragment.

The wither isn't that bad if you make Wither proof blocks from EnderIO. I made a 3 x 3 room with two openings. It works real well. You still have to place and fight it, but with it only being 3 tall it doesn't have anywhere to go. Hope that help.

Last edited:

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Erm...any chance for help finding the remaining pumpkins?
vgrcqa.png

kILLADRAGONS

Jul 29, 2019
So what does the button as the start do below the sign that says push to go into creative mode? I pressed it and nothing happened except for the light flashing

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
So the command worked but the NEI still does not work for me. How do I change that?
You have to edit some files in the NEI config then. Currently in the config you are set to the recipe mode in NEI so you cannot cheat in any items. You have to edit 2 lines and something in your game itself and then you can go in creative via NEI. The reason I disabled it at first is because if people don't want to go in creative they can also not cheat items in.

NLZ

Jul 29, 2019
I'll put it in a spoiler below:
An easy way to generate EMC is using SAG Mills with dark steel balls(they are pretty cheap EMC-wise, but you can use Flint too) to grind blaze rods and have them exported to 3 energy condenser, one condenses the blaze powder in blaze rods, and one condenses the blaze powder in dark matter/diamonds/anything else that has an EMC value, and a third one that condenses the blaze powder into dark steel balls. Or you could make an ExU Cobble Gen.
Edit: You can put capacitors in tge SAG mill to increase it's speed.
Oh, thats neat, I was only messing around with silicon

By the was, is it possible that there are no spider spawners around the islands?

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I not sure why Travel Anchors were disabled? They work in a similar way as Open Blocks Elevator's. They are more expensive to make and also work over a limited distance. You have to have two in order for them to work unless you craft the staff(That takes more to craft that the Anchor). You also have to manually place them before using, so you would need to clear out the area in the first place. The nice thing about them is you can name them each one. (So if you place one in your Reactor room you can name it Power, Etc.) If you disabled them for a game breaking issue, then I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I not sure why Travel Anchors were disabled? They work in a similar way as Open Blocks Elevator's. They are more expensive to make and also work over a limited distance. You have to have two in order for them to work unless you craft the staff(That takes more to craft that the Anchor). You also have to manually place them before using, so you would need to clear out the area in the first place. The nice thing about them is you can name them each one. (So if you place one in your Reactor room you can name it Power, Etc.) If you disabled them for a game breaking issue, then I'm sorry for bringing it up.
I don't know why anymore I disabled them actually. I disabled them pretty early on in developing the pack, but I don't know why anymore. I will have a look on it, sorry for my late reply btw since you asked it a couple of times already.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why anymore I disabled them actually. I disabled them pretty early on in developing the pack, but I don't know why anymore. I will have a look on it, sorry for my late reply btw since you asked it a couple of times already.

It's ok for the late reply. As for asking a couple of times, it was only asked twice, by me and one other person who thought maybe it was an ease of making it issue and he suggested a recipe for it.lol I'm sorry if my post seemed complainy:( I just re-read it. I Thought I read somewhere that you didn't know how they worked so you disabled them for the time being. I was just letting you know since I haven't seen anyone else explain them, on here anyways. Thanks again.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
It's ok for the late reply. As for asking a couple of times, it was only asked twice, by me and one other person who thought maybe it was an ease of making it issue and he suggested a recipe for it.lol I'm sorry if my post seemed complainy:( I just re-read it. I Thought I read somewhere that you didn't know how they worked so you disabled them for the time being. I was just letting you know since I haven't seen anyone else explain them, on here anyways. Thanks again.
You actually asked it three times. WAAAAAAAY back on the forum you already asked it and also then I didn't pay any attetion to it :D

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that this mod pack could be updated again at some point? If so, I would like to make a mod request - it is called NuclearCraft, and adds a bunch of stuff to the game, and is a fresh new modern tech/nuclear engineering mod, and a pretty fleshed out one at that, too. It adds lots of new machines, a new crafting system, loads of types of nuclear fuel, highly customisable fission and fusion reactors, more tools, weapons, mobs and more. I think it could work really well with this pack. It is found here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226254-nuclearcraft-mod-1-7-10

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that this mod pack could be updated again at some point? If so, I would like to make a mod request - it is called NuclearCraft, and adds a bunch of stuff to the game, and is a fresh new modern tech/nuclear engineering mod, and a pretty fleshed out one at that, too. It adds lots of new machines, a new crafting system, loads of types of nuclear fuel, highly customisable fission and fusion reactors, more tools, weapons, mobs and more. I think it could work really well with this pack. It is found here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226254-nuclearcraft-mod-1-7-10
it is a nice suggestion, the problem with the pack is that it only supports IC2 and mechanism. This means that the power output only allows EU or J and no RF. So If I add that I have to add a lot of other mods which chage the pack drastically. Sorry man, this will not be put in the pack.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
it is a nice suggestion, the problem with the pack is that it only supports IC2 and mechanism. This means that the power output only allows EU or J and no RF. So If I add that I have to add a lot of other mods which chage the pack drastically. Sorry man, this will not be put in the pack.
Third bullet point:
  • Redstone Flux compatibility
Meaning it will work with anything that uses RF. As a further point, the mod is within the galactic science modpack, which doesn't have IC2 or mekanism. Its RF base mods are enderIO and (sorta) galacticraft.

Also, on the nuclearcraft wiki, everything is written in terms of RF, not EU or J. Here's the page on the different fuels for an example: http://nuclearcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Fuels