[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Third bullet point:
  • Redstone Flux compatibility
Meaning it will work with anything that uses RF. As a further point, the mod is within the galactic science modpack, which doesn't have IC2 or mekanism. Its RF base mods are enderIO and (sorta) galacticraft.

Also, on the nuclearcraft wiki, everything is written in terms of RF, not EU or J. Here's the page on the different fuels for an example: http://nuclearcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Fuels
That means that it would be compatible with Mekanism even of it didn't have built-in Mekanism support as Mekansim has RF and EU support.

Codeman

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug I believe. I need wood to make things but when i go to the greenhouse I cant get wood with anything. A pick, torch, bare hands nothing. Im confused because I dont know how to make a axe without having wood?

K

Kwantuum

Alright I need some help here, how am I supposed to get 640k yellorium ingots? I have an EMC generator composed of 4 fully upgraded pulverizers and it generates in the tens of thousands of EMC per second but I did the math and if I am to acquire 640k yellorium using EMC it will take 30 full days of letting my EMC generator running. Even if I scaled it 30 times it would still take over 20 hours of non-stop producing EMC. Am I missing something here? Also, rubber, rubber wood and rubber trees have no EMC, am I supposed to acquire a million saplings through farming? 1000 monster jerky I can understand, but a million of something that you can't trade for EMC or easily generate, that's a lot :/

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I need some help here, how am I supposed to get 640k yellorium ingots? I have an EMC generator composed of 4 fully upgraded pulverizers and it generates in the tens of thousands of EMC per second but I did the math and if I am to acquire 640k yellorium using EMC it will take 30 full days of letting my EMC generator running. Even if I scaled it 30 times it would still take over 20 hours of non-stop producing EMC. Am I missing something here? Also, rubber, rubber wood and rubber trees have no EMC, am I supposed to acquire a million saplings through farming? 1000 monster jerky I can understand, but a million of something that you can't trade for EMC or easily generate, that's a lot :/
Jup you will need a LOT of EMC and build up farms in the later part of the pack. You have to invest in your EMC generation. The reason why I removed some of the EMC of the items is that you are forced now to do multiple setups instead of a lot of times the same setup. Like now you are forced to do a tree farm for the rubber wood AND EMC generator for other items in the quest. There is a thought behind it. It might sometimes be a bit grindy, but to be fair almost every pack in the end is grindy. And you already have EMC to help you that you have to grind less.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Third bullet point:
  • Redstone Flux compatibility
Meaning it will work with anything that uses RF. As a further point, the mod is within the galactic science modpack, which doesn't have IC2 or mekanism. Its RF base mods are enderIO and (sorta) galacticraft.

Also, on the nuclearcraft wiki, everything is written in terms of RF, not EU or J. Here's the page on the different fuels for an example: http://nuclearcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Fuels
I am just an idiot, actually found it a day after posted the message. Have to check if it is worth putting it in the pack. I have to check how much this changes the pack.

K

Kwantuum

So it is intended that I build a setup that generates half a million EMC per second just so that I can finish one quest without leaving my computer on for a whole month? Well I guess I'm adding torcherino to this pack cause I just can't leave my computer on for so long :/

Ryan914

Jul 29, 2019
So it is intended that I build a setup that generates half a million EMC per second just so that I can finish one quest without leaving my computer on for a whole month? Well I guess I'm adding torcherino to this pack cause I just can't leave my computer on for so long :/

Generating lots of EMC can be done in multiple ways:

One is to make a line of Alchemical Chests and convert Cobblestone through the compressed tiers using Transfer nodes with a full stack of World Interaction Upgrades

Make a quad Cobblejack (cobblestone generator), Lava in the middle/Water on the sides with a cobblestone blocking the path between lava and water, then placing Transfer Nodes on the Cobblestones, connect them into one Energy Condenser that will convert it to Compressed Cobblestone, then using the Ender IO pipes with full export upgrades, have it move from chest to chest upgrading each time until you reach the last chest which produces Octuple Compressed Cobble. This method consumes no power whatsoever, but will require a lot of space to generate a lot of EMC. You will get 256 EMC each time the World Interaction Upgrades act for one generator set of 4 cobblejacks. Setting up multiple Cobblejacks at once either in a tower form or spread out which feeds the Cobblestone into the network should be sufficient in helping make enough EMC. It will not reach a goal of 500k EMC per second, but can make it easier until you have a proper EMC system going.

Another strategy is the Blaze Rod/Dark Steel Ball combination as mentioned earlier: Using a SAG Mill with Dark Steel Balls, feed Blaze Rods into the Machines and have the Energy Condenser the output goes into create Blaze Rods which will feed them back into the machines, the only issue here is power which can be fixed by either setting up shop in the Power Plant or using Tesseracts to move the Energy around.

K

Kwantuum

I have an EMC generator composed of 4 fully upgraded pulverizers and it generates in the tens of thousands of EMC per second

This is the same as SAG mills man, I don't get bonus output from steel balls but it's processing faster. This setup pulverizes about 8 rods per second meaning it produces just about 12,288 EMC per second in a 3x3x3 space. The yellorium quest requires 640,000 yellorium ingots at 65,536 EMC each which is just under 42 billion EMC. Using my setup, it takes 3,413,333 seconds to make that much EMC, which is 56,889 minutes, which is 948 hours or about 39 and a half days.

K

Kwantuum

Magnum torches! If you don't have access to those you're pretty much out of luck, the map is below Y=40 so they'll spawn in their assigned chunks.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Kwantuum can I ask you how is your progression with the other quests/the modpack? The yellorium quest is one of the "grindy" quests which are supposed to be done in the end of the pack. You might want to focus more on the less grindy quests. Those can mostly be found in the non + quest lines. Currently the only important "grindy" quest is the enderio conduit one since that unlocks some other quests in the non + quest lines. This will be changed in the next update but currently it is still the way it is.

B

bug38

Hi,

I have currently a spam on my log (fml-server-latest), which make it too big so my server is closed by the host (yesterday, it was about 990Mb)
The spam logged is : "[19:31:02] [Server thread/DEBUG] [ProjectE/]: Clearing offline data cache in preparation to load online data"
I will not upload the file, because the one of the last 4h30 is 30Mb big, and pastebin won't take it...

I didn't notice that before I place some chunkloaders on the map, so I think there is a link between those events. But... Why ?
I think I'll remove them, until I have some explainations / solutions.

By advance, thx !

Bug38

EDIT : There is exactly 20 times this message by second, so every game tick ProjectE writes a debug line -_-'

NLZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I have currently a spam on my log (fml-server-latest), which make it too big so my server is closed by the host (yesterday, it was about 990Mb)
The spam logged is : "[19:31:02] [Server thread/DEBUG] [ProjectE/]: Clearing offline data cache in preparation to load online data"
I will not upload the file, because the one of the last 4h30 is 30Mb big, and pastebin won't take it...

I didn't notice that before I place some chunkloaders on the map, so I think there is a link between those events. But... Why ?
I think I'll remove them, until I have some explainations / solutions.

By advance, thx !

Bug38

EDIT : There is exactly 20 times this message by second, so every game tick ProjectE writes a debug line -_-'

https://github.com/sinkillerj/ProjectE/issues/1099

Bug with FakePlayers, fixed in the newest ProjectE

Ryan914

Jul 29, 2019
How do you guys handle the slime infestation?

Interdiction Torches are a good way to keep enemies in general off the platforms. However it would be better to keep them around once you get the Smeltery running as your weapons level up through combat. Also it means Free EMC as slimes barely cause trouble.

Making a Signalum Crossbow with Magical Wood Binding and Enderium Bolts (Coating Magical Wooden Tool Rod in Enderium) is completely overkill, even more so with the slimes milling about, you get insane amounts of EXP for killing any enemy with Enderium weapons as the EXP is based on the damage dealt rather than the HP of the Target. If you cleared all the buildings of spawners and need EXP for weaponry, slimes are your best bet aside from making a spawn platform away from the city

Combine the Crossbow and Enderium Weapons with a Ring of Arcana (Allows you to Fly with no EMC cost; 45 Million to make it but a small price to pay for creative mode flight) and Dark Matter/Red Matter Armor set and you are nigh unstoppable (Still have to deal with the debuffs from the Bombs, but even that is trivial when you can make Milk bottles from EMC).