[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
"/hqm edit" will give you an OP quest book that lets you complete or uncomplete quests as you wish.
The pumpkin thing is a known bug, though I am curious which version of the pack you encountered it in.

Im running 1.1.5 because 1.1.6 does not have a server version (AFAIK).

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Im running 1.1.5 because 1.1.6 does not have a server version (AFAIK).
Huh, ok. Looks like the change logs don't mention that ever hitting the top of the fix queue, so expected, and you should be able to hqm edit it just fine.

Also lol Storkman, you should really learn to use "they" or "them" instead of defaulting to "his" if you don't know a person's preferred or physical gender. ;)

Reactions: BaconShrub

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
"/hqm edit" will give you an OP quest book that lets you complete or uncomplete quests as you wish.
The pumpkin thing is a known bug, though I am curious which version of the pack you encountered it in.
I still have not found any time to fix the pumpkin quests sadly, is a planned thing but not yet. I am currently busy with testing the new redstone mechanics which takes some time. Will try to push the V 1.1.7 update live tomrrow tho (is a small one but should have some bug fixes)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys Finally found some time to make a small bug patch to fix some bugs and make server version (currently busy with testing the new patch)
Changelog Patch 1.1.7
Version 1.1.7 The small bugfix update
Main points of this patch:
This patch is mostly about fixing some small bugs and making an up to date server

Bugfixes

-Fixed too much power incompleteable since you couldnt hand in the capacitors
-Fixed not being able to craft aluminium because of a chisel 2 update
-Fixed an issue with the First Digital storage quest being asked to craft a 1k but you needed to hand in a 4k one.
-Fixed The biofuel quest, should be completable now
-Fixed the hotter than lava quest, should be completable now
-Fixed the colder than ice quest, should be completable now

Bugfixes only implemetned by a map reset
-None

Balance Changes
-Decreased the cost of the Hotter than lava quest from 1 million buckets to 10k buckets
-Decreased the cost of the colder than ice quest from 1 million buckets to 10k buckets

Balance Changes only implemetned by a map reset
-None

Other
-Updated ProjectE for fixing the height issue with dimenion switching and some other issues
Manual Download 1.1.7
Single Player:https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0sohp0eb2pwdlw/Void World 1.1.7.zip?dl=0
Server:https://www.dropbox.com/s/15ej5ztdk7ztjgt/Server V 1.1.7.zip?dl=0

Last edited:

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on V.1.1.7 and I can't get Morrisson to respond. Can not interact with him. I didn't kill all the guards, I just ran past them with my gem armor. Am I doing something out of order?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on V.1.1.7 and I can't get Morrisson to respond. Can not interact with him. I didn't kill all the guards, I just ran past them with my gem armor. Am I doing something out of order?
You don't need to kill the guards, can you just not interact with him or after your dialog nothing happened?

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
I'm lost. The pack is not listed on my FTB Launcher (1.4.8) nor the Curse client. I tried making a void world folder and forcing an update through the options on the FTB Launcher and it ended up downloading something called ultimate city instead. Is there a pack code? Is there someway to update the pack I don't know about...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm lost. The pack is not listed on my FTB Launcher (1.4.8) nor the Curse client. I tried making a void world folder and forcing an update through the options on the FTB Launcher and it ended up downloading something called ultimate city instead. Is there a pack code? Is there someway to update the pack I don't know about...
Interesting. Assuming you've already done the usual "backup/redownload launcher" thing, are you missing any other packs?

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
you missing any other packs?
How would I know if I'm missing any other packs?:p:D

I've deleted the FTB Launcher, and re downloaded it. I've tried the packcode "storkman" which is listed on the modpack index site. No void world. :mad:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hummmm. That is indeed an odd thing. And it affects Curse as well.....
I can only conclude that:
1. The settings on the search function for both is being silly somehow, or
2. Either the pack or distro does not like your computer, or your computer does not like them for reasons yet to be found.
May I ask what your OS and antivirus are?

IStoneI

Jul 29, 2019
hello, ive just recently started playing this modpack. and one thing ive noticed, is that there are a ton of quest that you can either cheese or the apparantly intended way to complete them seems to be completely pointless. i dont know if its intended or if youre aware of that but

- wood:

some basic reward bags give you boats. emc them, spawn one in, crash it to get sticks and wood planks way before you visit the farm in the city

- the pumpkin quests:

upon finding your first pumpkin, you can make a chisel to craft it back into a vanilla pumpkin. then transmute it into a melon with the philosopher stone. emc the melon (the melon block after crafting it from the food items), and multiply it with the transmutation table. place the melons back into the world and turn them into pumpkins again. pick up the pumpkins and chisel them into each one required for all the quests and hand them in.

- the uncrafting table (general knowledge):

upon finding the uncrafting table in the city, emc it. take 2 of them out of the tablet. use the uncrafting table to uncraft the other uncrafting table. put it back together to complete the quest

- emc generation and green house quests:

extra utilities item transfer nodes together with world interaction upgrades can be turned into cheap and automated cobble generators that are ridiculously fast. connected to just a couple of energy condensers, you can fabricate diamonds (emc) very early on in that map at a much faster rate than using the much more expensive energy collectors.

why bother with setting up farms at all, when you can craft everything from emc? it makes more sense to build a large emc generation setup with cobblegens than to start building up farms and pull the items out of the tablet.

just wanted to make sure that youre aware of these things. cheers.

atahan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any item to filter armor types and enchanted item types?
And 1k - 4k storage quests still not working should I /hqm edit ?
Plus I bound colder than ice quest to quest delivery sytem but those cryotheums Isn't raising in quest book, but It is taking cryotheums. And my emc stuck at 1,073,741,824 Is this limit or bug because ı have plus 28 redmatters :( :D

Last edited:

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
Hummmm. That is indeed an odd thing. And it affects Curse as well.....
I can only conclude that:
1. The settings on the search function for both is being silly somehow, or
2. Either the pack or distro does not like your computer, or your computer does not like them for reasons yet to be found.
May I ask what your OS and antivirus are?

Windows 7 and Avast
I don't see how that would effect a specific pack...but what do I know.

Matt Foley

Jul 29, 2019
Is any one else not able to complete the "enchanting done right"? I made XP I, II, III and still nothing?

Also my 11. Storage page for the ME section has "Unnamed" sections?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed my pack is not available yet on the curse client havent put my pack there yet, Now the next question are you under the FTB modpacks tab or the 3rd party packs? Since I am a third party my pack is listed there. If that doesn't work you might want to run the pack using MultiMC, but if you want that I will tell you in a conversation since that would be a lot of words here etc.

I can talk to him and after the dialog it says to kill him. I can't seem to hit him and he just stands there.
talk to him a couple of times, he might have been set to a friendly mob instead of an angry mob so you might have to talk multiple times with him. How it works: He is a certain value of "friendlyness", and when you complete the dialog his "friendlyness" gets lowered. This might fix your problem

hello, ive just recently started playing this modpack. and one thing ive noticed, is that there are a ton of quest that you can either cheese or the apparantly intended way to complete them seems to be completely pointless. i dont know if its intended or if youre aware of that but

- wood:

some basic reward bags give you boats. emc them, spawn one in, crash it to get sticks and wood planks way before you visit the farm in the city

- the pumpkin quests:

upon finding your first pumpkin, you can make a chisel to craft it back into a vanilla pumpkin. then transmute it into a melon with the philosopher stone. emc the melon (the melon block after crafting it from the food items), and multiply it with the transmutation table. place the melons back into the world and turn them into pumpkins again. pick up the pumpkins and chisel them into each one required for all the quests and hand them in.

- the uncrafting table (general knowledge):

upon finding the uncrafting table in the city, emc it. take 2 of them out of the tablet. use the uncrafting table to uncraft the other uncrafting table. put it back together to complete the quest

- emc generation and green house quests:

extra utilities item transfer nodes together with world interaction upgrades can be turned into cheap and automated cobble generators that are ridiculously fast. connected to just a couple of energy condensers, you can fabricate diamonds (emc) very early on in that map at a much faster rate than using the much more expensive energy collectors.

why bother with setting up farms at all, when you can craft everything from emc? it makes more sense to build a large emc generation setup with cobblegens than to start building up farms and pull the items out of the tablet.

just wanted to make sure that youre aware of these things. cheers.
-Wood
I know, this can just help you set up your base and stuff if you are lucky to get it. But at some point you need to go to the city since you need saplings, aluminum etc for quests.
-Pumpkin
Totally forgot you could do that with pumpkins and melons. The pumpkin quests are sadly still bugged, have to fix that with my partner SpiritofMC, then we will take that in the back of our minds.
-uncrafting table
That is indeed a way to do it, but since there is a crafting recipe it doesn't matter much tho how you do it.
-emc gen, greenhouse quests
You can indeed do that, but I want you think for some own generator. I just display multiple ways to do it. Some people dont like big cobblegens and prefer to gen emc in other ways or play more primitive

Is there any item to filter armor types and enchanted item types?
And 1k - 4k storage quests still not working should I /hqm edit ?
Plus I bound colder than ice quest to quest delivery sytem but those cryotheums Isn't raising in quest book, but It is taking cryotheums. And my emc stuck at 1,073,741,824 Is this limit or bug because ı have plus 28 redmatters :( :D
About the filter, If I remember correctly the pipes + servos of thermal dynamics have a function to dont look at the meta data and nbt data. And the armour damage values and enchants are coded in one of the two files. So if you want every leather chest piece (from a mob farm) in a trash bin you could set ignore metadata/nbtdata and it doesn't look at the damage value
It is also possible with Applied Energistics but I dont know how to do it exactly
About the 1k-4k, DAAAMMM I tested them myself in the version 1.1.7, I hope you play on this version, and at that time it worked. I have to have a look on it but yeah I think you can hqm edit them. Since I am still in my exam week and have very little time in the next 2 weeks. So I have to see if I can push an update live.
The qds will eat everything like I said in the starting quests. But as above I tested the cryotheum in my world in Version 1.1.7 and it worked. Since it was bugged and uncompletable in version 1.1.6 and lower

Is any one else not able to complete the "enchanting done right"? I made XP I, II, III and still nothing?

Also my 11. Storage page for the ME section has "Unnamed" sections?
Since I guess you are playing on Version 1.1.7 atm I will just remove the last part of the quest probably since it doesnt want to complete. I made it work last time I tested it (V1.1.7) but yeah
About the unnamed quests, they are trigger quests which just check your progress in the questline. They should be invisible (woops) and make you unlock new stuff. If you look at them you will see they are almost the same as the other unlocked quest in that row

atahan

Jul 29, 2019
While I was expending my base I found the ship and I found creative energy cell while I was looking and saying what is this place. I could reach there by destroying all conduits and energy cell than putting vacuum chest there. I think you have to hide it at better place. :)

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 39

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out. Somehow my entire appdata/local folder was read only and locked so the launcher couldn't update the pack list. Once I removed the hidden/read only it now works.

Trisscar - I was missing 4 packs including Voidworld.:D