[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Found 2 charged jetpacks in the basement of a house and used them to explore area. I found some remote building with something kind of reset npc on top of it? In the building I found a general(?) who is talking about a guy called max and that I murdered his men. I did no such thing!
Also I have tried to repair the starting house, but there are plenty of invisible quest gate blocks. I can break them with the darkmatter pickaxe, but it takes a while.
I should not have done that :p, You actually went to one of the bosses :p. That general is one of the boss fights you have to do in the story line. I didnt think that people would actually fly 500 blocks out of the city since it is a VOID world. LOL That reset person is for me during testing. When I activate the general something happens with his way that he is goign to attack you. I must have a way to reset it so I placed it there

Reactions: JustHeyo

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I think I completely broke the intended story line.
I mean you even placed pumpkins 500 blocks away from the city, of course people would find the general. The fight with the general and after that, the one with his men was pretty boring. The deal 0 damage? Also the sound from their guns like 10 times louder than anything else in the game.
Right now I have:
1 Note #2
2 Note #3
1 Note #5
and the hqm journal chapter only has the first quest for Note #1.
my next plan is to start ae2 to get a terminal to access what ever is in the bedrock cube.

About the quest gate system blocks, I found the correct tool to break them is an axe regardless of whether they are currently invisible or not. Is there any use for them? They have no emc value.

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
CondeCero,

What happened to your server? I still don't see it up after you updated to 1.13. Did you loose the map?

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
I should not have done that :p, You actually went to one of the bosses :p. That general is one of the boss fights you have to do in the story line. I didnt think that people would actually fly 500 blocks out of the city since it is a VOID world. LOL That reset person is for me during testing. When I activate the general something happens with his way that he is goign to attack you. I must have a way to reset it so I placed it there

Curiosity is why. People are curious. Infact when I crafted Gem Armor, I flew out quite a ways and see you have a sea of sand out in the void that when the chunks load up, just fall into the void as you fly.

TheJoshster

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid pigmen. Went to nether, hit one off, expecting other to try to get me, but he goes through portal. I go back, and he isn't there either, so I go to the nether again. Pigman is there with like 5 of his buddies, who shout, "SUPRISE, MOTHERF***ER!" and knock me off. XD

New world time :)

PrActicAlity

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes with my game, when it crashes, I lose stuff in my transmutation table. Now I have to craft all the enderium and resonant stuff along with a bunch more. Any reason why?

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes with my game, when it crashes, I lose stuff in my transmutation table. Now I have to craft all the enderium and resonant stuff along with a bunch more. Any reason why?
Haven't had that happen, but I noticed that my table sometimes bugs out when I search for something. While it displays the available/learned items correct, if I pull them out I get the wrong one. It then desyncs and disappears when I reopen my inventory.

PrActicAlity

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't had that happen, but I noticed that my table sometimes bugs out when I search for something. While it displays the available/learned items correct, if I pull them out I get the wrong one. It then desyncs and disappears when I reopen my inventory.
Well before I crashed the highest thing was a red matter chest plate. Now the biggest emc thing is a dark matter. Now I have to craft all the machine frames, gears, energy collectors, energy cells, etc. just annoys me

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
Well before I crashed the highest thing was a red matter chest plate. Now the biggest emc thing is a dark matter. Now I have to craft all the machine frames, gears, energy collectors, energy cells, etc. just annoys me

What version of the pack are you currently on? Also what version of Java are you running? The modern packs should be run on Java 8. Next time you crash, you should look into the crash log that gets generated in the modpack folder and make a pastebin copy of it for us to see. We might be able to identify what's causing your crash.

Antillar

Jul 29, 2019
Storkman101, you could just do 2 command blocks one being /testfor @a[rm=300] outputting with a comparator to /tp @a x y z, where these are coordinates of the base. And power the first one with any sort of timer.

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Storkman101, you could just do 2 command blocks one being /testfor @a[rm=300] outputting with a comparator to /tp @a x y z, where these are coordinates of the base. And power the first one with any sort of timer.

what ur trying tell storkman101 with it i don't know what ur tiring you help him with so that person probably don't know either but at least what command can used for. and i'm just saying why you put @a you know its means all
r u trying to kill us all jking but just saying.

-edit look at it and turns the @a is for all players don't remember much but the commands for targeting a bit

Last edited:

Antillar

Jul 29, 2019
what ur trying tell storkman101 with it i don't know what ur tiring you help him with so that person probably don't know either but at least what command can used for. and i'm just saying why you put @a you know its means all
r u trying to kill us all jking but just saying.

-edit look at it and turns the @a is for all players don't remember much but the commands for targeting a bit
I didn't understand anything from your message.

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't understand anything from your message.
What i'm saying is what the stuff for command blocks for i mean what are you trying to show for the person i mean i can see ur trying to help but it doesn't help if they don't know ur trying help with.
I mean u can't just show them a solution without them knowing whats looking for in the question for they don't know what ur trying to tell them for subject they are looking at in hand.

Hope this is understandable if not i'll try find way to make it lot more easier to read.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid pigmen. Went to nether, hit one off, expecting other to try to get me, but he goes through portal. I go back, and he isn't there either, so I go to the nether again. Pigman is there with like 5 of his buddies, who shout, "SUPRISE, MOTHERF***ER!" and knock me off. XD

New world time :)
Here's a tip I use quite often in void nether worlds to deal with unwanted pigmen: just snuggle them to death! They love snuggling and won't aggro.
What I mean by "snuggling" is to hold sneak (so you don't accidentally fall - note that microblocks and half slabs in the down position might 'let you down' anyway), then creep towards your unwanted non-hostile target and gently nudge them off of the edge of the platform. Repeat as needed until you are king of the hill. *note this may not work with ghasts. :p

Once I've cleared all of the mobs from the portal platform, I expand it to create a safer perimeter of unspawnable half slabs (pigmen can spawn regardless of light conditions so torches won't stop them), then make a barrier as a safety precaution in case I aggro 30-some angry pigs that would otherwise treat me like a portal pinata, then build a safe path out to an area maybe 30 blocks out where I'll build their spawning and grinding location. If you funnel them to a single or double block corridor of half slabs, you can beat the heck out of them without risking danger and still reach drops.
Then I get lazy and fail to upgrade it with spikes, hoppers etc. but feel free to make your own design.
It's great emc at start!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said multiple times before, I dont know how much you have read on this forum in my post. Later this month I will do an overhaul of all the redstone in the pack. I will add computercraft to the pack (where you can also make fun EMC farms with turtles) and there is a new computer that adds command blocks to the pack. With that I can simplyfy at least half of my redstone a bit. The timing mechanism will still be the same (but more compacted) so it cannnot be exploited because of the computers restart everytime when you close and reopen the server

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Also guys I have some sad news for you guys. I probably wont be rolling out new updates for around 3 weeks since tomorrow I have zero time to work on my pack because I got to do stuff, at the 6th and 7th of August I am celebrating my birthday :D (which is the 6th btw) the 8th of August I am packing for my vacation and the day after that I will be gone till around the 20th of August.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Storkman, happy birthday! Enjoy your time off. We'll keep on playing and reporting when we have time, the forums will be here when you return. Safe travels!

Reactions: Storkman101

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said multiple times before, I dont know how much you have read on this forum in my post. Later this month I will do an overhaul of all the redstone in the pack. I will add computercraft to the pack (where you can also make fun EMC farms with turtles) and there is a new computer that adds command blocks to the pack. With that I can simplyfy at least half of my redstone a bit. The timing mechanism will still be the same (but more compacted) so it cannnot be exploited because of the computers restart everytime when you close and reopen the server

ya i was telling that person that because like i said it doesn't help you if you don't know what is it for nor the fact if you need any help with the command script. But any case huh your going computercraft i was wondering if ur going to add that but i had weird time with using it but i think was for 1.6.4 plus i might mess up with something i don't know but ya. I figure might soon or later might go for it because its more compact plus u don't have write to so many command blocks and I think its more efficient so won't cause to much lag when running the programs.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
The timing mechanism will still be the same (but more compacted) so it cannnot be exploited because of the computers restart everytime when you close and reopen the server
Use Open computer instead of Computercraft the computer retain is state when server is restarted.