[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking and not find the link to update the server to version 1.1.1

Last edited:

Kezarious

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I came across a bug by accident, but I'm glad I did.
I've just completed the quest to get emeralds at the end of the first bunch of quests. While using the transmutation table, and the two emeralds in my 9th slot in my hotbar, using the mousewheel with the emeralds selected, which would place them into the transmutation table, does indeed act like it adds the emeralds, as I get the EMC from them, but the emeralds in my hotbar are not used up. So now I have like 90,000 EMC... You might want to look into this one...

Edit: I'm using version 1.1.1

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I came across a bug by accident, but I'm glad I did.
I've just completed the quest to get emeralds at the end of the first bunch of quests. While using the transmutation table, and the two emeralds in my 9th slot in my hotbar, using the mousewheel with the emeralds selected, which would place them into the transmutation table, does indeed act like it adds the emeralds, as I get the EMC from them, but the emeralds in my hotbar are not used up. So now I have like 90,000 EMC... You might want to look into this one...

Edit: I'm using version 1.1.1
It is a visual glitch only once you close and reopen the table it will be gone.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Then .... v1.1.1 server manual update link is?
it actually didnt fix anything in V1.1.0. I am still busy with trying to figure out what happened, but practically is the V1.1.1 the same as the V1.1.0 but with none player files in template, which are in V1.1.0. I have to fix the bug tomorrow evening probably will be uploaded around 10pm CEST, after that i will upload the server version. But since I am migrating my internet to another provided I had some internet issues today so couldnt upload it in time, have to go now. Also I have to work at my job tomorrow so tomorrow evening is the first time I can upload it

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
ok that is a good news as well i made a new world i am scared if i go far in the modpack and i will face a bug that cant be fixed so :p
oh btw there is a bug in the Technical section when u finish the RF storage quest all quests after it is done xD i mean RF storage 2.... etc i think because u didnt delete your file there will be even more quests done in the book i will keep playing and tell u if i saw something wrong :p

-so how to get soul sand is there a quest for that now ? ( do i need to cheat for it another time xD? )
- is there a way to get division sigil to make unstable ingots need it to make builder wand and some auto farms with it :3
The first bug has something to do with the way thermal expasions labels their storage cells. I have to find a way that they detect the right one but it doesnt matter how much energy their is in them. I dont know if the energy is metadata or nbt data. Must have a look into it
-soulsand is still not fixed will be in V1.1.2 but havent been able to do that since the migration of my internet to another provider and some stuff went wrong there
-The division sigil should be enabled and it is dropped from a wither, since you can transmute mobs (look it up on the internet) to a wither skellie you can farm their heads. I will recommend to catch it in a safari ball and then spawn them in using the auto spawner of MFR

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
That is a strange thing you have there, The only thing you can do that I know of is a map reset, since it makes a new world with new npc's. (you can find a how to do on the front page). The only thing you should not copy and paste then is the NPC folder so you get new ones. This only means that you have to do all quests of the npcs again, but since you started a new world that should not be a problem. I also should wait till I have uploaded the recommended Version of 1.1.0, since it includes some balance changes to some npc's
so i reloaded the map like you said and deleted all of the folders and .dat files (tried deleting all of the files in saves folder since all had .dat and then only the ones ending in .dat) and it saves my hqm point but my inventory and transmutation table are all reset both times. i really dont want to restart any help would be nice mabey i am deleting too much?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
so i reloaded the map like you said and deleted all of the folders and .dat files (tried deleting all of the files in saves folder since all had .dat and then only the ones ending in .dat) and it saves my hqm point but my inventory and transmutation table are all reset both times. i really dont want to restart any help would be nice mabey i am deleting too much?
Send me a private message, I will have a look on it but I will remeber ot better of you have send me a private message

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
The first bug has something to do with the way thermal expasions labels their storage cells. I have to find a way that they detect the right one but it doesnt matter how much energy their is in them. I dont know if the energy is metadata or nbt data. Must have a look into it
-soulsand is still not fixed will be in V1.1.2 but havent been able to do that since the migration of my internet to another provider and some stuff went wrong there
-The division sigil should be enabled and it is dropped from a wither, since you can transmute mobs (look it up on the internet) to a wither skellie you can farm their heads. I will recommend to catch it in a safari ball and then spawn them in using the auto spawner of MFR
I believe the energy on an energy cell/capacitor is meta data.

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
uhmmm can u put a way to get the inscribers to make an me system will u know its so needed in the game and there is no way to make it even with the laser drill cuz it doesnt have a recipe to make xD , and excuse me can u tell me how to transmute mob to a wither skeleton (i did search but didnt find :confused: ) or u can tell me the mod that transmute the mob i do remember it done with witch water but there is no witch water here so :p and if i want to get a wither skeleton in a net well i need to get into the normal nether and i dont want cuz i already did that for soul sand xD
oh and btw i saw that the transmutation table dont go up then 1billion emc is that from the mod (limits) or u made it?

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
uhmmm can u put a way to get the inscribers to make an me system will u know its so needed in the game and there is no way to make it even with the laser drill cuz it doesnt have a recipe to make xD , and excuse me can u tell me how to transmute mob to a wither skeleton (i did search but didnt find :confused: ) or u can tell me the mod that transmute the mob i do remember it done with witch water but there is no witch water here so :p and if i want to get a wither skeleton in a net well i need to get into the normal nether and i dont want cuz i already did that for soul sand xD
oh and btw i saw that the transmutation table dont go up then 1billion emc is that from the mod (limits) or u made it?

The 1 billion EMC limit is due to ProjectE, not the pack author.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
To turn a mob into a wither skeleton it is done with the philosopher's stone.

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
I made a new and improved EMC generator, it is much more compact and quicker than the previous build. It produces about 1.34 Million EMC per second now. BTW why doesn't anyone play on server 190.193.100.157 anymore? I seem to always be the only one on.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys for not updating, because of my internet provider switch I didnt have internet at home and I was busy getting things working. So I will do a bigger update tomorrow with bugfixes and maybe if possible the ae system quest line. At least the start will be implemented

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
i saw something really wierd xD? i didnt play the modpack only for 9h i back and my inventory got deleted and i was teleported to the starting base and my emc and the known materials got deleted in the transmutation table my world still there but i wanted to tell u guys about that and the quests still there

Julian_0168

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know a way to get grass blocks in their inventories for a quest? And is there also a quest that gives you soul sand?

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know a way to get grass blocks in their inventories for a quest? And is there also a quest that gives you soul sand?

-there is no way to get soul sand for now
-u need silk touch pick to get the grass block u just need a pick from TICs with silk touch ( u need silky jewel for a silk touch )

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
minefactory harvester and the liquid to a minefactory boiler (or whatever was the name)

and the grass block ... philosopher stone