[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
HELP!!!!!!

most custom npc's are gone. i only have matt, hailey, lucy (zombie), leo and laura. all others are gone. i am supposed to talk to max again but i have been to all houses 2 times and marked all the houses with who was in there (marked none for no one in) and all the houses are marked i even flew back to the start to see if any of them would respawn there they didnt. i cant talk to max again and get a second quest. what should i do?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
HELP!!!!!!

most custom npc's are gone. i only have matt, hailey, lucy (zombie), leo and laura. all others are gone. i am supposed to talk to max again but i have been to all houses 2 times and marked all the houses with who was in there (marked none for no one in) and all the houses are marked i even flew back to the start to see if any of them would respawn there they didnt. i cant talk to max again and get a second quest. what should i do?
That is a strange thing you have there, The only thing you can do that I know of is a map reset, since it makes a new world with new npc's. (you can find a how to do on the front page). The only thing you should not copy and paste then is the NPC folder so you get new ones. This only means that you have to do all quests of the npcs again, but since you started a new world that should not be a problem. I also should wait till I have uploaded the recommended Version of 1.1.0, since it includes some balance changes to some npc's

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
is the old map, maybe i must start the new one
If you want to start a new map you should at least wait till the recommended version comes out for V 1.1.0 since it has some balance changes that only apply when you start a new world.

Furthermore, here are the patchnotes of the recommended build of V1.1.0. More bugs to fix but I mainly fixed bugs that had to do with the story line or quest system this patch.
You can find the complete Changelog on the front page
Changelog V 1.1.0 Part2
Balance changes
-Nerfed the guards of the final boss they have less defence now
-Nerfed the soldiers by increasing the respawn time
-Made These NPC enemies (guards and final boss, First boss) take fire damage
The changes above are only if you create a new world in this build or copy paste a certain file into your save file. Send me a pm if you want to do this without needing to start a new world

More bugfixing
-Fixed the zombie in the netball not able to be detected sometimes
-Readded the printing presses recipes that have gone missing for making an AE system. If you dont get the philospher stone back in one of the four recipes tell me, because you should
-Fixed a bug where you had to hand in bedrock, is now fixed to the proper item. Probably had to do something with the ProjectE update.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
The manual update is available on the front page of this post. The ftb version will soon be updated.
A updated server file will follow later, which also will go on the ftb launcher

Reactions: BMB78

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
The manual update is available on the front page of this post. The ftb version will soon be updated.
A updated server file will follow later, which also will go on the ftb launcher

I noticed in 1.1.0 when starting out, there is by default, 932,736 EMC already in the transmutation table and 4 learned Items: Cobblestone, Leadstone Flux Capacitor, Dark Matter and a quest book. I think you forgot to clear your transmutation knowledge and EMC before uploading the pack update? Is this now by design or did you not mean to do that? :)

Last edited:

MyGoodLooks

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed in 1.1.0 when starting out, there is by default, 932,736 EMC already in the transmutation table and 4 learned Items: Cobblestone, Leadstone Flux Capacitor, Dark Matter and a quest book. I think you forgot to clear your transmutation knowledge and EMC before uploading the pack update? Is this now by design or did you not mean to do that? :)

There is also a ring once you hit ~2m emc

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit I know what has happened. For some reason when I forget to remove EVERY playerfile in the template (the world that you guys will generate when you start a new world) you get everthing what I have. I totally forgot it in the new update so dammit , that was messed up. But it is really anoying, since it normally doesnt matter since you have other playernames and player ID's but unfortunaly with the mod that I use to use the template as the world to generate it happens. I will fix it ASAP :p

Edit, I am uploading a new version right now. This will take about 45min-1hour because of my crappy internet speed. But I am getting better internet tomorrow so hopefully it will be the last time it takes so long. I also make sure that I have uploaded and submitted the next update since I might not have internet tomorrow if im unlucky
Manual download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vivh22fz6c3dryv/FTB Void World 1.1.0 - rec2.zip?dl=0

Last edited:

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :D

i really liked your mod pack sometimes i hate u :\ sometimes i like u xD. note( i didnt read the 25 page so idk if i will say something new or not xD)

so i want to tell u about somethings :3 in the( Technical + )section quests it gave me 4 new quests (idk how i got them)1 of them for water. 2 of them is to make ice and snow i read what u type in each quest but u didnt say how to get the snow i didnt get it at all and i didnt see any quest that give me blizz rods for making snow or telling me how to get it :3 so. something else about soul sand how i can get it? i am kinda far in the quests but i didnt find any quest give me soul sand. something else why i cant make a twilight portal is it from u or i am just making the portal wrong :3. something else about the nether if u fly to the edge of the bedrocks when u go down and hit y:0 u will find some chunks of lava got deleted xD or something that u can easily go into the normal nether there is even no bedrock in the chunk :3 ( dont thx me guys have fun xD). the quests :3 its not that much!? i mean its just some quests and the other is just insanely hard i wish u put more mods with quests in it to make the play more fun like draconic evolution , some magic mods like thaumcraft , witchery , botania , and much more mods :D , other than that the modpack is so perfect its one of best modpack i ever played . (sry if i typed something others typed it cuz idk if they) , sry about my english its not my main :p

btw how i can get the 3rd quest in the journal section and where i get note 3 ? hope u answer :3 (wow i typed so much xD)

1 more thing how i can get the magma crucible i mean the nether brick?? i dont want to use the way i wrote it up there cuz its cheating :3

drag498

Jul 29, 2019

i really liked your mod pack sometimes i hate u :\ sometimes i like u xD. note( i didnt read the 25 page so idk if i will say something new or not xD)

so i want to tell u about somethings :3 in the( Technical + )section quests it gave me 4 new quests (idk how i got them)1 of them for water. 2 of them is to make ice and snow i read what u type in each quest but u didnt say how to get the snow i didnt get it at all and i didnt see any quest that give me blizz rods for making snow or telling me how to get it :3 so. something else about soul sand how i can get it? i am kinda far in the quests but i didnt find any quest give me soul sand. something else why i cant make a twilight portal is it from u or i am just making the portal wrong :3. something else about the nether if u fly to the edge of the bedrocks when u go down and hit y:0 u will find some chunks of lava got deleted xD or something that u can easily go into the normal nether there is even no bedrock in the chunk :3 ( dont thx me guys have fun xD). the quests :3 its not that much!? i mean its just some quests and the other is just insanely hard i wish u put more mods with quests in it to make the play more fun like draconic evolution , some magic mods like thaumcraft , witchery , botania , and much more mods :D , other than that the modpack is so perfect its one of best modpack i ever played . (sry if i typed something others typed it cuz idk if they) , sry about my english its not my main :p

btw how i can get the 3rd quest in the journal section and where i get note 3 ? hope u answer :3 (wow i typed so much xD)

1 more thing how i can get the magma crucible i mean the nether brick?? i dont want to use the way i wrote it up there cuz its cheating :3
If you use nei you can find out that you can get nether rack via sludge boiler which can be smelted up into nether brick

MyGoodLooks

Jul 29, 2019
If you use nei you can find out that you can get nether rack via sludge boiler which can be smelted up into nether brick

He said that in 1.1.0 he was adding netherack to a quest. I started a new map but have not yet encountered it. Perhaps someone else can offer the advice.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I just got a note from the FTB guys that the hotfix for Version 1.1.0, the bug where you got 900+k on the start is noted as Version 1.1.1
Edit, I am not sure it is fixed yet. But since I cant check properly You guys have to check if it indeed fixed the problem
Edit, to be sure I am just going to drain every emc I have since for some reason it uses my playerfile, so it will be fixed in the next patch for sure but hopefully it is fixed already now for you guys

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019

Hey man, nice that you are playing my map.
First question, which version are you playing on currently, I need to know that because I fixed some bugs in the latest patches and so if you are playing on a older version they might be fixed already
-About the snow, you will need the glacial recepriactor (or something like that) for that quest, It should have been unlocked when you had completed that quest, but it might be uncraftable. (something happened a time ago with the minetweaker scripts and I havent been able to change them all back yet
-Soul sand same thing, I still need to find a proper quest to add it in the hqm system (if I already havent done, since you will need soul sand for soularium, if i didnt add it there I will add it again.
-twilight portal is disabled atm, I really have to find a proper way to use it, since all the hills with all their ores in it can break the map. I am still debating on what I should do. I mostly added it for certain items like the charms of life and charms of keeping
-Pff I still missed some chunks in the nether, not going to fix this since then I have to redo the complete map. But that you explored the full nether wall suprised me a bit :p
-I am already debating if I am going to add another mod(mostly thaumcraft of blood magic) to it. Just saying when i do this it will be a big update. I might do this when I want to update the map a bit (might as well try to get the nether fixed then) then I add some extra structures. I also have to see if I can start learning modtweaker a bit since you can add extra recipes then to the way of crafting of those mods.
-Also about the quests, I have started to setup a bit of a AE quest line. This way I can explain how to use AE to the guys who dont know it and add some extra quests to it. But since I am busy with fixing most of the bugs in the HQM book I have to add them in one go, which makes it take more time. First I really want to have fixed all the other bugs in the HQM book atm so you can atleast progress through them.
For the things that I am not sure on yet I have to speak my partner Spirit about that, but since he is on vacation atm, and I am in about 2 weeks (dont know excactly when he will be back).

Cyphy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I just got a note from the FTB guys that the hotfix for Version 1.1.0, the bug where you got 900+k on the start is noted as Version 1.1.1
Edit, I am not sure it is fixed yet. But since I cant check properly You guys have to check if it indeed fixed the problem
Edit, to be sure I am just going to drain every emc I have since for some reason it uses my playerfile, so it will be fixed in the next patch for sure but hopefully it is fixed already now for you guys

I can confirm it is not fixed in 1.1.1

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, nice that you are playing my map.
First question, which version are you playing on currently, I need to know that because I fixed some bugs in the latest patches and so if you are playing on a older version they might be fixed already
-About the snow, you will need the glacial recepriactor (or something like that) for that quest, It should have been unlocked when you had completed that quest, but it might be uncraftable. (something happened a time ago with the minetweaker scripts and I havent been able to change them all back yet
-Soul sand same thing, I still need to find a proper quest to add it in the hqm system (if I already havent done, since you will need soul sand for soularium, if i didnt add it there I will add it again.
-twilight portal is disabled atm, I really have to find a proper way to use it, since all the hills with all their ores in it can break the map. I am still debating on what I should do. I mostly added it for certain items like the charms of life and charms of keeping
-Pff I still missed some chunks in the nether, not going to fix this since then I have to redo the complete map. But that you explored the full nether wall suprised me a bit :p
-I am already debating if I am going to add another mod(mostly thaumcraft of blood magic) to it. Just saying when i do this it will be a big update. I might do this when I want to update the map a bit (might as well try to get the nether fixed then) then I add some extra structures. I also have to see if I can start learning modtweaker a bit since you can add extra recipes then to the way of crafting of those mods.
-Also about the quests, I have started to setup a bit of a AE quest line. This way I can explain how to use AE to the guys who dont know it and add some extra quests to it. But since I am busy with fixing most of the bugs in the HQM book I have to add them in one go, which makes it take more time. First I really want to have fixed all the other bugs in the HQM book atm so you can atleast progress through them.
For the things that I am not sure on yet I have to speak my partner Spirit about that, but since he is on vacation atm, and I am in about 2 weeks (dont know excactly when he will be back).

i am playing on 1.0.2 well about the soul sand i kinda cheated for it xD (sneak into the nether and found a nether castle for soul sand :3 ) i am updating the modpack now but does that mean i need to start again plz say no lol xD i done a lot of work dont want to lose all of it xD
about the snow i will check it out when i download the update
i do understand that u have a lot of work to do since the modpack is kinda new
and yea plz add thaumcraft :D its the second best mod for me after ender io :D
and yea plz say i can keep my world in the other versions xD i have 2b emc
btw some items or machines have no emc so i can make more of it is that from the mod or from u ? (well the materials to make the machine have emc but lazy to make it with the old way lol :p )

edit: i just saw that i have 933k emc in transmutation table xD and some learned stuff well thx :p lol

edit: some quests still need to make so much i mean like the platform quest did u mean to make 2 stacks of slabs or to make 128 craft for slabs xD? cuz u need 128 craft to done the quest

i will tell u when i find any new bug or any wierd thing
and yea cya

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
i am playing on 1.0.2 well about the soul sand i kinda cheated for it xD (sneak into the nether and found a nether castle for soul sand :3 ) i am updating the modpack now but does that mean i need to start again plz say no lol xD i done a lot of work dont want to lose all of it xD
about the snow i will check it out when i download the update
i do understand that u have a lot of work to do since the modpack is kinda new
and yea plz add thaumcraft :D its the second best mod for me after ender io :D
and yea plz say i can keep my world in the other versions xD i have 2b emc
btw some items or machines have no emc so i can make more of it is that from the mod or from u ? (well the materials to make the machine have emc but lazy to make it with the old way lol :p )

edit: i just saw that i have 933k emc in transmutation table xD and some learned stuff well thx :p lol

edit: some quests still need to make so much i mean like the platform quest did u mean to make 2 stacks of slabs or to make 128 craft for slabs xD? cuz u need 128 craft to done the quest

i will tell u when i find any new bug or any wierd thing
and yea cya
-Some materials, mostly they are crafted in machines, have no EMC value. So that is why some machines dont have an EMC value.
-That 933k is a bug
-You should be able to keep your world tho, from 1.1.0. It only makes it a bit more harder in the end of the story but furthermore it shouldnt cause troubles

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
ok that is a good news as well i made a new world i am scared if i go far in the modpack and i will face a bug that cant be fixed so :p
oh btw there is a bug in the Technical section when u finish the RF storage quest all quests after it is done xD i mean RF storage 2.... etc i think because u didnt delete your file there will be even more quests done in the book i will keep playing and tell u if i saw something wrong :p

-so how to get soul sand is there a quest for that now ? ( do i need to cheat for it another time xD? )
- is there a way to get division sigil to make unstable ingots need it to make builder wand and some auto farms with it :3

Last edited: