[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
You also have the igneus extruder, If im right you never need obsidian in any quest to be able to make it. It can create a obsidian with 1 bucket of water and 1 bucket of lava. It was not my meaning to disable the pick to not mine obsidian, will be fixed in the recommended build of version 1.1.0. I might have to have a look on it in the config file. It is a bit confusing sometimes to find things in the config files, and I miss some features in the config file (like how much armour the dark and red matter armour have)

I just tested this again in version 1.1.0 of the pack and confirmed that the dark matter pickaxe, red matter pickaxe and red morningstar cannot mine obsidian. I know your close to a recommended release. If this can be fixed before then, that's cool. Otherwise the next version is still good as there are still multiple ways to obtain obsidian.

Also, ProjectE 1.7.3 just came out, which is just a bugfix release, this shouldn't affect minetweaker scripts and may allow you to easily update the pack in a future release.

Edit: This is due to iguanatweaks affecting the ProjectE tools, I would suggest either excluding the entire mod in the main.cfg file or specifically whitelisting the individual tools in the other section of the config.

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I just tested this again in version 1.1.0 of the pack and confirmed that the dark matter pickaxe, red matter pickaxe and red morning star cannot mine obsidian. I know your close to a recommended release. If this can be fixed before then, that's cool. Otherwise the next version is still good as there are still multiple ways to obtain obsidian.

Also, ProjectE 1.7.3 just came out, which is just a bugfix release, this shouldn't affect minetweaker scripts and may allow you to easily update the pack in a future release.
hahaha, I am awake now for like 2 hours and it is 15:32 here. Had a good night watching anime :p (one piece for the guys who want to know) I probably will build the recommended version of 1.1.0 this evening. Then I will gather all the bugs which are in the HQM mod( I want to fix them for sure) might update ProjectE, have to see. I also plan to do one balance update, which has to do with the guards. Sadly You have to update the npc folder in your own save to make it happen or do a map reset. Otherwise they won't be nerfed because all the files of the npc are saved in your save. So those are generated when you make a new world. If you want to fix them with the balance update send me a pm

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
hahaha, I am awake now for like 2 hours and it is 15:32 here. Had a good night watching anime :p (one piece for the guys who want to know) I probably will build the recommended version of 1.1.0 this evening. Then I will gather all the bugs which are in the HQM mod( I want to fix them for sure) might update ProjectE, have to see. I also plan to do one balance update, which has to do with the guards. Sadly You have to update the npc folder in your own save to make it happen or do a map reset. Otherwise they won't be nerfed because all the files of the npc are saved in your save. So those are generated when you make a new world. If you want to fix them with the balance update send me a pm

That's cool :) look forward to the update. Just want to be sure you saw my edit above, but the pickaxes from ProjectE are being affected by iguana tweaks when it comes to trying to mine obsidian.

Edit: Actually I just tested adding the exclusions and it's not obeying the exclusions I added, whitelist/blacklist it don't matter. /dumpTools command does not even show any ProjectE tools in the txt file! Not sure why that is, yet it still changes the behavior of the tools. Only by disabling the iguanatweaks mod, was I able to get the tools to mine obsidian properly.

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
That's cool :) look forward to the update. Just want to be sure you saw my edit above, but the pickaxes from ProjectE are being affected by iguana tweaks when it comes to trying to mine obsidian.

Edit: Actually I just tested adding the exclusions and it's not obeying the exclusions I added, whitelist/blacklist it don't matter. /dumpTools command does not even show any ProjectE tools in the txt file! Not sure why that is, yet it still changes the behavior of the tools. Only by disabling the iguanatweaks mod, was I able to get the tools to mine obsidian properly.
Then it probably will not be fixed and do you have to use other ways to mine obsidian, like making a tinker pick which can mine obisidian. Without iguana tweaks the leveling of your tinker tools will go slow and will stop at one point, which can suck since the guys later have more defence and health.

illegaltime

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the new patch and all my emc and everything my transmutation table learned is gone
even the transmutation tables i had placed.
why did this happen? pls help

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I have some sad new for you guys. I cant upload the build this evening so I will upload them tomorrow, that means that I can post the link for the manual update later on tuesday evening.So the patch will be available probably tuesday evening. I cant post it earlier because I have to work tomorrow, even in the summer vacation. Sorry guys but that is the soonest time I can upload the patch. I will try to fix the bugs this evening already but I can't upload it

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the new patch and all my emc and everything my transmutation table learned is gone
That shouldnt happen. I dont know what happened because I have not seen other people have this problem. Also when I updated the template (the world which you get when you start a new world) all the transmutation tables and my own EMC is still intact.
Also the EMC and transmutation table learnings are all stored in your playerfile in your save. So something must have happened there. I have to see if more people get this problem

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I cant hand in the Safari net with the zombie for the "Automatic mob farming" quest. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
This is an detetection quest tho. I have changed it that you should be able to detect it but you didnt need to hand it in anway

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019

When you log in and play after the update the first time, this can happen. What happens is ProjectE triggers a migration of your transmutation knowledge data from a central file (older version of ProjectE mod) to your player.dat file (new version of ProjectE storage method) on your first load up of the world.

What you can try doing if you haven't yet is close the game completely and then start it back up. The second time the game should then Start reading the transmutation knowledge from the player.dat file instead.

Last edited:

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running, old map, o new map?
190.193.100.157 without port, o 25565

dont pay attention to the signature, sometimes is green sometimes no.

Keatodylan

Jul 29, 2019
Umm....Im sorry but im stuck on the quest "Bill" It says i need bedrock and i can not find any way to get bedrock?

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running, old map, o new map?
190.193.100.157 without port, o 25565

dont pay attention to the signature, sometimes is green sometimes no.

Dude. Your server is completely broken. Not only is the main area blown up, you can't complete ANY of the quests

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
Uh.... is red matter suppose to be worth more than 12x it's default EMC...

It was bumped to be more expensive. Power flowers are much to slow to get enough EMC On this map. There are a couple quests where you need lots of EMC (Billions) to complete. Especially the too much fuel quest which is somewhere around 42-43 billion Worth of Yellorium ingots. If you dont want to wait months you need to use alternate methods to generate EMC.

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
I have many EMC generators. My fastest is a diamond boot gen but I also am using a cobble gen which is pretty damn fast too