[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Synnoc

Jul 29, 2019
You actually have to get it from the reactor building, I will fix it in the discription of the reactorbuilding in the hqm book that you can use the aluminium
Oops. That's my fault. I thought the reactor building was also made out of one of the chisel decorative blocks. I didn't even bother to look to see if it was made out of aluminum. I feel dumb. :)

The normal way of getting enderium should be enabled, you should be able to get it with the orange ingot from enderio with 1 enderpearl into the alloy furnace of enderIO.

That's the recipe for vibrant alloy. Enderium is made by using two tin, one silver, one shiny metal and one bucket of ender, along with pyrotheum dust. It's necessary for pretty much any thermal expansion resonant/tier 4 recipe. (Edit: I did look in NEI pretty extensively to see if there were any alternate enderium recipes, but everything seemed to require at least one shiny metal.)

Edit2: I just remembered that I couldn't find any cactus/green dye, so I couldn't do the one of the jetpack particles combines. I wasn't looking very hard for this, though, so I might have missed it.

Last edited:

Cursed Ghost

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I missed the comment, but I found a bug;
I was flying with the jet packs from the early game and I didn't kill the 10 pigmen yet, so i was just exploring the other houses since the pigmen weren't respawning. I accidently saved and quit my game while i was flying over a building, but when I tried to come back in, every time it just auto shuts down the game and never loads again.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a nice modpack but i cant play it i spawn with the book and everything but it has only 5 quests in the overall knowledge what am i doing wrong?

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a nice modpack but i cant play it i spawn with the book and everything but it has only 5 quests in the overall knowledge what am i doing wrong?
Nothing!! just take a button from one of the chests, place it where the sign says and press it. then the first quest in the top questline should be there. and theres only supposed to be 5 quests available in overall knowledge in the start. don't think about them before you complete the first questline.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing!! just take a button from one of the chests, place it where the sign says and press it. then the first quest in the top questline should be there. and theres only supposed to be 5 quests available in overall knowledge in the start. don't think about them before you complete the first questline.
im not retarded dude i put the button and got to the base and stuff but i dont have any quests expect the 5 quests in general knowledge and no npcs anywhere

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Oops. That's my fault. I thought the reactor building was also made out of one of the chisel decorative blocks. I didn't even bother to look to see if it was made out of aluminum. I feel dumb. :)

That's the recipe for vibrant alloy. Enderium is made by using two tin, one silver, one shiny metal and one bucket of ender, along with pyrotheum dust. It's necessary for pretty much any thermal expansion resonant/tier 4 recipe. (Edit: I did look in NEI pretty extensively to see if there were any alternate enderium recipes, but everything seemed to require at least one shiny metal.)

Edit2: I just remembered that I couldn't find any cactus/green dye, so I couldn't do the one of the jetpack particles combines. I wasn't looking very hard for this, though, so I might have missed it.
Dammit that is true, now I feel dumb :D I have to look into it for the cactus dye. Just before I summitted the pack to the jampacked I messed up with some minetweaker recipes so some got removed. Probably the green dye recipe was lost as well (I should have made it so that you could get with with projectE)
If you have an smeltery, you might be able to get an enderium ingot. Get some molten enderium from the reactorbuilding, make an ingot cast, pour the molten enderium into the ingot cast and voila you should have enderium ingots(which also should have emc to replicate them)

Joseph_PvP

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i was just wondering does anyone have any guides to build an early game pigman farm for emc grinding?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i was just wondering does anyone have any guides to build an early game pigman farm for emc grinding?
What I have done myself is make a big ass platform a bit higher up, and make a little platform for yourself and connnect them with open trapdoors. Then use the shuriken or another ranged weapon a snowball if you like to aggro them. They will walk to you, due to the open trapdoors they will think they can walk there but they should fall down in a pit where you can kill them with one hit if you make the drop the certain hight needed. The trapdoor thingy is a trick from vanilla mc btw

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
I made a 15x15 platform and made a wall infront of it with a half slab free of blocks so i could hit them. then i made a 10 block bridge behind the portal so they could spawn.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished the jetpack quest and got the "jetpack knowledge" item but what am I supposed to do with it?

There's also a bug: I have 5 tabs above my inventory:
Armor+2x2 crafting, reputation, quests, armor+2x2 crafting, armor+other equipment
But it won't let me access the "quests" tab, it only glitches back to the 2x2 crafting one (why are there even two of those), no matter if there an active quest or not.

I will fix it to in the HQM book, You are not allowed to destroy the structure of all the bombshelters and your own house.
Am I allowed to break e.g. crates or blocks to get to the spawners and break them?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya folks just dropping in to post my first YT livestream
for about an hour of gameplay. I tried about 5 minutes before I decided to do this so I kinda know the first few quests.
Looks to be a very solid pack. Well done :)

Last edited:

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished the jetpack quest and got the "jetpack knowledge" item but what am I supposed to do with it?

Armor+2x2 crafting, reputation, quests, armor+2x2 crafting, armor+other equipment
But it won't let me access the "quests" tab, it only glitches back to the 2x2 crafting one (why are there even two of those), no matter if there an active quest or not.

Am I allowed to break e.g. crates or blocks to get to the spawners and break them?
I might have found 2 more bugs:
- A Basic reward bag gave me a pretty much infinite amount (it said something about 60k but it gave me way more) of oak wood slabs. I already filled 10 double chests + a jabba barrel and there's still a lot more just lying on the ground.
- A Greater reward bag gave me 20 screw guns (BiblioCraft).
Is any of that intended?

Guibo Z

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug that when use cyclic assembler to auto output to a transmutation table , it will cause an item stack in the transmutation table, and you buy them with the price of one and you get more than one ,you can get easy emc from that.

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug that when use cyclic assembler to auto output to a transmutation table , it will cause an item stack in the transmutation table, and you buy them with the price of one and you get more than one ,you can get easy emc from that.

thank you for the heads up.

where can i find the key for the mayor?

in the mayors house. tip: you need to break a few blocks

Hiya folks just dropping in to post my first YT livestream
for about an hour of gameplay. I tried about 5 minutes before I decided to do this so I kinda know the first few quests.
Looks to be a very solid pack. Well done :)

Thank you.:)

I was wondering...if I do a voice over for your quest book would you like it? Samples of my voice on my channel... https://www.youtube.com/user/aethian

good idea, gotta talk to storkman about it.

1. hand it in in the leo & lara quest
2. gonna have to fix it in the next update
3. yes, as long as you don't destroy the buildings

I might have found 2 more bugs:
- A Basic reward bag gave me a pretty much infinite amount (it said something about 60k but it gave me way more) of oak wood slabs. I already filled 10 double chests + a jabba barrel and there's still a lot more just lying on the ground.
- A Greater reward bag gave me 20 screw guns (BiblioCraft).
Is any of that intended?

both are intended, although the slabs needs to be nerfed

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I need to make the chance that you get that reward bag a biiiiiiiiit lower or just remove it (probably the last) :p But since we have more people playing this pack now I can do easier balancing because I get more suggestions by more people.
I might be able to update the pack soon, but that depends on how much time I have due to my job and school (the last things that need to be finished)

Mels

Jul 29, 2019
Damn I love this pack.

But then I made a booboo. So I got this smeltery recipe thing and I didn't know how to open it, googled, built a projector and plugged it in there. Now it says "Height Map" and I lost the smeltery recipe thing, and now that I know what I actually need it for, the quest won't accept it anymore.
It does not exist in NEI --- does that mean I have to start over?

pls say no.

I also have the quest tab glitch nefentari mentioned.

Last edited:

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is already reported but on first launch i've a crash-to-desktop when placing a full energy cell inside the hole (right or left it's the same) near the portal.