[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked into the issues that have been posted here, I also have done some changes. I will wait till tomorrow evening to upload version 1.0.0 so I can maybe fix more bugs/ things posted

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Actually, I got coal a different way. I got a transmutation tablet in a reward bag, the portable one, and so I made an energy collector and turned a bit of redstone into some coal.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I got coal a different way. I got a transmutation tablet in a reward bag, the portable one, and so I made an energy collector and turned a bit of redstone into some coal.
also a possibilty but see spoiler for getting coal normally
you have to do the wood quest in the top left corner of the GreenHouse quest line then the coal quest will appear

Skater torte

Jul 29, 2019
Um so i love you pack but in the nether there's a sliver of land not sure if it is ment to be there but it is and cause of that it's hard to get mobs to spawn

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Um so i love you pack but in the nether there's a sliver of land not sure if it is ment to be there but it is and cause of that it's hard to get mobs to spawn
I shhould have deleted all nether things in a radius around 200 blocks from the portal or so. Can you give me the coords of them? Also dont forget that the pigmen only spawn around 30 blocks away from you. So you have to build a platform about 30 blocks away from you
Also Version 0.9.9 is on the launcher

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I shhould have deleted all nether things in a radius around 200 blocks from the portal or so. Can you give me the coords of them? Also dont forget that the pigmen only spawn around 30 blocks away from you. So you have to build a platform about 30 blocks away from you
Also Version 0.9.9 is on the launcher
You could use YUNoMakeGoodMap. iirc it's capable of making an entirely void nether and overworld.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I never had an issue getting LOADS of pigmen to spawn in the nether. Even had a ghast spawn while I was building the platform for the pigmen. I didn't know how to get wither skelitons to spawn for narcotic bones, and wither skulls without a fortress, but I think I read there is a quest for them.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
I never had an issue getting LOADS of pigmen to spawn in the nether. Even had a ghast spawn while I was building the platform for the pigmen. I didn't know how to get wither skelitons to spawn for narcotic bones, and wither skulls without a fortress, but I think I read there is a quest for them.

you also could grab 1-2 stacks glowstone or redstone (im not sure which of them) and go to the nether,
then hold your philosophers stone and press r (default key for projectile) while aiming a zombie pigmen.
If the burst hits the Zombie Pigmen it mutates it randomly in any othe kind of nether-hostile Mob (for example Wither Skeletons).
But the projectlie uses emc (in form of glowstone/redstone) as "ammo".

Instead of Redstone/Glowstone you also can use any type of "Kleinstar".

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
you also could grab 1-2 stacks glowstone or redstone (im not sure which of them) and go to the nether,
then hold your philosophers stone and press r (default key for projectile) while aiming a zombie pigmen.
If the burst hits the Zombie Pigmen it mutates it randomly in any othe kind of nether-hostile Mob (for example Wither Skeletons).
But the projectlie uses emc (in form of glowstone/redstone) as "ammo".

Instead of Redstone/Glowstone you also can use any type of "Kleinstar".

Cool, I didn't know it had that function.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
how to fix it ?? when i try to edit the config file all the quest become not visible :)
I should have uploaded a newversion 1.0.0 on the manual update with the correct config

If you update from 0.2.1 to 0.9.9: yes you need a new world.

If you update from 0.9.9 to 1.0.0: no, no need for a new world.
Yes that is true

Also version 1.0.0 should be on the launcher, I am checking right now if it has the correct config or the wrong one
Edit Nope it isnt, I messed something up. I added a mod for minetweaker so I can make the recipes easier but you don't need that mod so I have to reupload the file to the ftb guys I hope it will be available soon

Last edited:

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Anytime I use my Smeltery I am getting huge lag spikes and sometimes the game just crashes.

I uploaded my crash-log to pastebin because there are too much characters for a Forum post.
http://pastebin.com/qgHqTfuH

Maybe someone has an Idea.