[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Having a great time playing this pack.
Want to share with you guys my simple emc production setup. It creates a dark matter ~ every 1 sec.

The two energy condensers on left are set to make books and emeralds and feed in crafter from enderIO making Flim Flam I enchanted books. Two on the right make gold ingots and bookshelfs which combined in the second crafter with enchanted books make magical wood.
The magical wood feeds all four energy condensers and the excess goes into the far energy condenser ( needs to be mk2 to handle the input ) producing tons of emc.

View attachment 25748
hahaha, finally someone posted the ultimate EMC generator. It might be time to nerf it then. MUHAHAHAHAHA the evil mapmaker strikes again.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
So, you knew about it ALL this time and you didn't bother to nerf it because nobody posted about it?! LOL Btw the Ultimate non-automatic EMC gen is a VANILLA farmer villager. =P 19-21 wheat for an emerald(or more, can't remember).

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
So, you knew about it ALL this time and you didn't bother to nerf it because nobody posted about it?! LOL Btw the Ultimate non-automatic EMC gen is a VANILLA farmer villager. =P 19-21 wheat for an emerald(or more, can't remember).
Jup that is indeed the best one. But a friend of me found it sometime ago. But it sort of didnt care about it at first till I saw the OPness of it and forgot to nerf it last patch with the other EMC gen nerfs. So a combination of knowing and forgetting to nerf it :oops:

blooob

Jul 29, 2019
hmm. how can I farm 4,194,000,000 EMC???

because I need to clear 64k yellorium (?) quest...

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
hmm. how can I farm 4,194,000,000 EMC???

because I need to clear 64k yellorium (?) quest...
I don't know how far you are with the quests in the other sections, it is one of the most expensive and lategame quests. If you dont have all the other things in the Technicall and Transmutation lines you might miss some stuff that can be usefull. And further on your question, a lot of EMC farms and some help from an item from ProjectE, which will be as a quest in the Transmutation + line when you completed almost all the quests in Transmutation.

G

gravl

wait Is this pack delisted? I can't find your modpack...

temporary solution
install ftb lite 1.7.10 (because small pack) - delete all files from the folder FTBlite3
Copy files from VoidWorld in to FTBlite3
Start FTB lite 1.7.10 (no update)

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
question, when making a farm by tearing down a building i found an npc inside of a wall. as in occupying the blocks... eh.. can I push him away to a safe area or will that break stuff? (well technically i found two of them inside walls now..oops)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not being active, have been busy for school and I have started to make a new modpack. Yeah indeed due to the rotation where the oldest pack get unlisted (started this year) my pack got unlisted. Next month the others are up for their turn. But yeah I will probably move a bit away from really implementing new features in this pack and more focus on my new pack with new ideas, some new mods and a whole complete new and big story line. I don't have much inspiration anymore for this pack so that also plays a fact why I am focusing more on my new one currently. I will still try to look at this forum and help you guys with bugs, and if there are found some groundbreaking bugs to try to fix them.

question, when making a farm by tearing down a building i found an npc inside of a wall. as in occupying the blocks... eh.. can I push him away to a safe area or will that break stuff? (well technically i found two of them inside walls now..oops)
Nope you can just remove them, they might only just respawn so you might have to move them away more. Don't know for sure tho if respawn is standard enabled or not.

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
Cant wait to see what other ideas you have for a new pack, just please can we go a bit easier on the make a zillion of x. If i can make 10.000 i can make any number just a matter of either being patient or just making the generation bigger. It isnt really a challenge as such. But I am having a lot of fun with this one so thank you for the pack :)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Cant wait to see what other ideas you have for a new pack, just please can we go a bit easier on the make a zillion of x. If i can make 10.000 i can make any number just a matter of either being patient or just making the generation bigger. It isnt really a challenge as such. But I am having a lot of fun with this one so thank you for the pack :)
I will, so far my plan is that there are two parts, one heavy story based parts with thr magical mods, and one part which is more sandbox like but with the technical mods. It will most likely just give you the info about the machines via quests and less grindy amd stuff. But furher on the two worlds, the magical world will have influence on the technical world and it might be vice versa but not sure yet. But I will probably will make a post with more info later on

Reactions: Linda Hartlen

MunkyMan989

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody else has had any problems with schematics from Thermal Expansion.
Tried to use them to auto-repair armor from mob grinder but it keeps crashing my client.
I've had a look through crash reports but cannot seem to find a solution.

Failing that, does anybody else have an alternative method for auto-repair/smelting armor?
Tried the Crafter from EnderIO but I cant seem to get this to repair armor with differing damage values.

Munky

MunkyMan989

Jul 29, 2019
Why aren't you piping the armor in an energy condenser? Are you trying to get the actual metal from it?

It's the chain-mail armor that is causing the problems, it isn't accepted by the energy condenser, as I already have a setup with everything else being condensed.

I just thought that the steel that I got from smelting it down would be more useful and wouldn't be worthwhile as appose to just destroying it...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Throw the crash log in pastebin and give us the link?
Also, I must admit I haven't found many options to auto-repair chainmail either (beyond ApEn shenanigans), normally it comes so slowly though that I end up repairing it by hand in a spare moment and then throwing it into a smeltery.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody else has had any problems with schematics from Thermal Expansion.
Tried to use them to auto-repair armor from mob grinder but it keeps crashing my client.
I've had a look through crash reports but cannot seem to find a solution.

Failing that, does anybody else have an alternative method for auto-repair/smelting armor?
Tried the Crafter from EnderIO but I cant seem to get this to repair armor with differing damage values.

Munky
You might have more luck with one of the auto-anvils in the pack. The openblocks/extra utilities one uses liquid xp and the mfr one uses mob essence though

MunkyMan989

Jul 29, 2019
Throw the crash log in pastebin and give us the link?
Also, I must admit I haven't found many options to auto-repair chainmail either (beyond ApEn shenanigans), normally it comes so slowly though that I end up repairing it by hand in a spare moment and then throwing it into a smeltery.

It only seems to be the client side crash as the server is still running and other people are playing while this happens
http://pastebin.com/f86L4aNM

You might have more luck with one of the auto-anvils in the pack. The openblocks/extra utilities one uses liquid xp and the mfr one uses mob essence though

I had thought of this but I have yet to discover rubber :p
Hadn't thought of the auto anvils though - Could hook it up to my mob spawner for liquid xp and potion generator for power...

Thanks for the replies!