[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey when I use the quest book it doesn't have any quests (just default interface) no matter what I try :/ any idea why is that?
If you are running on the newest version available on the launcher(1.1.9), this version is bugged. You can or downgrade to 1.1.8 or manual update to 1.1.10. See front page of this thread if you want to do the last

D

DisneyDoge

Yeah no problem, the best option is indeed updating to 1.1.10, sicne that contains some bugfixes, modupdates and the latest balance changes. Due to version 1.1.10 not being live on the client you will nto get the version 1.1.10 notification. So you are indeed using the files of 1.1.10, but displayed as version 1.1.9. The best way to check if you are running the correct version is to start a new world, look to the right, and see if you can find a nametag there (at least in the right wall of the starting pool) I accidentally put a customnpc there in the 1.1.9 and 1.1.10 update. So if there is a npc there you are running the correct version of the map. To see if you run the correct config you just have to play, this will be visible later so I cannot help you with that currently.
Thanks for the reply, works fine, really enjoying the pack so far! :D
Quick question-Can i break the sky stone in the starter house for EMC?

Abaddon16

Jul 29, 2019
I am using 1.1.8 for reference.

So I am watching TheJessassin on Youtube, and noticed he has a section of his quest book complete that I cannot even access as they don't appear. I have searched high and low for a solution to this. It has to do with the jetpacks and plating and the like. I have done the jetpack Leo&Lara quest (even reset it using /hqm edit, and the NPC wand to reset the quest in their coding) but these do not appear whatsoever. Am I missing something or have they been removed (I had seen some issues relating to them in my searches)?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I am using 1.1.8 for reference.

So I am watching TheJessassin on Youtube, and noticed he has a section of his quest book complete that I cannot even access as they don't appear. I have searched high and low for a solution to this. It has to do with the jetpacks and plating and the like. I have done the jetpack Leo&Lara quest (even reset it using /hqm edit, and the NPC wand to reset the quest in their coding) but these do not appear whatsoever. Am I missing something or have they been removed (I had seen some issues relating to them in my searches)?
You might have to do another quest in another section. Might be the problem, and that quest will probably in the technical quest line

Abaddon16

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I posted a link to an imgur album I created, however that required moderator approval. So I will explain it- I am 88% on "Technical" and 52% on "Technical+"

Also, I am doing the infinite water (1,000,000,000 water) and it is saying I am at -1% so far...

B

Bekdragom

Hello, Storkman101 i have a question: is it possible to make a normal map and play on it with this modpack?
Thanks in advance :)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I posted a link to an imgur album I created, however that required moderator approval. So I will explain it- I am 88% on "Technical" and 52% on "Technical+"

Also, I am doing the infinite water (1,000,000,000 water) and it is saying I am at -1% so far...
what is it about the first one? And I dont know why it is at -1%
Edit, see my next post for a reaction.

Hello, Storkman101 i have a question: is it possible to make a normal map and play on it with this modpack?
Thanks in advance :)
might be difficult. There are some location quests, so you have to go there. And it gives you some acces to stuff you shouldn't at certain times of the game.

Last edited:
A

Aelar_Nailo

Where is the mayor key? ive searched high and low and cant find it!

Abaddon16

Jul 29, 2019
just saw the link, have to have a look on it. You have completed the jetpack quest in the hqm book do you?
Yes I have. I have the "City' quests all completed, "The Basics (Beginning? Cant remember)" is done. Journal is 44% done (the raven's feather quest).

Edit: Also, something for future possible problems for other people relating to quests not completing with NPCs, placing down the notes or using the maps in a height map projector. The "NPC Wand" from the CustomNPCs mod will allow you to access the quests and what not and allow a quest to be "reset" or to grab the item or however you need to do it to complete the quest. It's even a craftable item., unless you want to disable that. It helped me with one of the notes that I had placed down.

Last edited:
B

Bekdragom

I meant more like a singelplayer map which i can fck around on like a real mc world.
Thanks

A

Aelar_Nailo

found it like five minutes ago, thanks though! for the record, it is behind a bookshelf ontop of an ender zoo wither witch spawner.

M

MagOirc

Hi, I'm on the Gold Quest and i built a platform but out of cobble slabs on the top half of the block but no pigmen are spawning. So i can't get any further

Abaddon16

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm on the Gold Quest and i built a platform but out of cobble slabs on the top half of the block but no pigmen are spawning. So i can't get any further
You have to be a certain distance away- IIRC it's about 24-30 blocks away. I think.

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Trying to start a server running v1.1.10. When I spawn into the world I start buried in stone sufficating to death.... there is supposed to be like a "safe zone" starting area right? Is this version bugged or is there a way to get it to work?

D

DisneyDoge

Hi, Trying to start a server running v1.1.10. When I spawn into the world I start buried in stone sufficating to death.... there is supposed to be like a "safe zone" starting area right? Is this version bugged or is there a way to get it to work?
Very strange, everything worked fine for me. Try making a new world and restarting the server. If that fails, try 1.1.8.