[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Who is Reset Morrison? Should i leave the building alone that he is standing on? I noticed that's where the command block is.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Who is Reset Morrison? Should i leave the building alone that he is standing on? I noticed that's where the command block is.
I guess you flew around the world didnt you? He is there to reset a guy which you encounter later in the map, needed him for testing purposes and to reset him so he is in the right state when you guys encounter him. Same with the building. I have moved them but for some reason he got back to his place and they are generated with the map so it will only get fixed when you do a map reset with a version where this is fixed.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I thought it was a place I had to visit. Only placed torches while I was there. Will I be able to complete the pack or will this screw something up?

Thxs for the help!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I thought it was a place I had to visit. Only placed torches while I was there. Will I be able to complete the pack or will this screw something up?

Thxs for the help!
if you have talked to him (the reset guy) remmber that you might have to talk twice to the guy who is resetted by him.
it is the first boss

atahan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where is the aroma back up file I searched it and I found ''backup'' file in a voidworld's file but there is no backup file of that world But I tried that I put that map into the save file it didn't even open that do I have to lower my java? And is there any aroma backup file that I can't find?

atahan

Jul 29, 2019
Wow Im lucky I found my manual old backup and ı found my old backup save file there now my world is not corrupted thx for helping. :D :p

BaconShrub

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. I've been playing Void World for a while, but have come across a couple of quest issues that I haven't seen addressed in this thread. I apologise if these have been addressed already.

1. The Green Forge. The quest book image does not show a green forge. Also, the QDS won't accept piping it in using the traditional hopper way. So I cannot finish the quest.

2. First Digital Storage. The quest asks for an ME chest and a 1k storage drive. I've made several now and the quest still doesn't recognise that they've been crafted.

Thank you in advance for any and all positive responses.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. I've been playing Void World for a while, but have come across a couple of quest issues that I haven't seen addressed in this thread. I apologise if these have been addressed already.

1. The Green Forge. The quest book image does not show a green forge. Also, the QDS won't accept piping it in using the traditional hopper way. So I cannot finish the quest.

2. First Digital Storage. The quest asks for an ME chest and a 1k storage drive. I've made several now and the quest still doesn't recognise that they've been crafted.

Thank you in advance for any and all positive responses.
1. You actually need the gold one which you can find in matts house
2. You are asked to craft a 4k cell not a 1k

Wow Im lucky I found my manual old backup and ı found my old backup save file there now my world is not corrupted thx for helping. :D :p
You should be able to find your backup in your Feed The Beast/Void World/minecraft/backups/Your World

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Absolutely brilliant solution, I applaud the idea. Though I'm not used to having spontaneous ghast spawns (I don't know if 1.1.0 didn't spawn them in the nether, or I just magically never left enough room for them XP)

Also, I'm noticing a slight glitch: When I have a half slab next to a regular block, I don't step up... It goes away for a little while when I re-start the map, I'll poke it a little more and see if I can come up with anything else

PPS: Found out that whenever I go through the nether portal, it breaks stairs, half-slabs, etc. in the way that you can't walk over them, you have to jump over them as if they were blocks. Dieing also seems to fix this oddness
Hey I tried it out for myself and cannot reproduce the problem. Whenever I go through the nether portal nothing breaks for me. I really don't know what is causing this since I cannot reproduce the problem myself. I made a testsetup with stairs and slabs and could walk over it normally everytime

BaconShrub

Jul 29, 2019
1. You actually need the gold one which you can find in matts house
2. You are asked to craft a 4k cell not a 1k

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately your advice wasn't helpful.

1. Matt's House did not contain a gold Tool Forge. It contained a standard iron one. There's also no recipe for the iron or gold ones.
2015-10-08_09.43.30.png

2. The quest book requests a 1k storage cell. I've also now made a 1k, a 4k and a 16k. None of which allow the quest to be finished.
2015-10-08_09.43.55.png

MektonZero

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying it so far, but one thing annoys me. You stress how we're to be using ProjectE then make quests that keep us from actually using it to make our lives easier. Once I had a single survival generator, why did I need to craft another four of them when I could just pull them from my Trans Table?

It got a lot worse in the duct quest line. Craft flux ducts 64 times? Do I need 384 ducts this early in the game? Then I have to craft the next level 128 times for another 384 ducts? These things are in my transmutation table, it should be enough to show that I've made one of them.

Slenos

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bit of a problem. When I found Ernst's notes I didn't know they were a specific quest item for his house, I assumed they were important but not immediately. Anyway I accidentaly right clicked while carrying them and now they're just normal paperwall and the quest is no longer completable because I can't find any other of his notes if there even are any extras. is there any way to fix this?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately your advice wasn't helpful.

1. Matt's House did not contain a gold Tool Forge. It contained a standard iron one. There's also no recipe for the iron or gold ones.
2015-10-08_09.43.30.png

2. The quest book requests a 1k storage cell. I've also now made a 1k, a 4k and a 16k. None of which allow the quest to be finished.
2015-10-08_09.43.55.png
Hmm that must have changed during one of the updates since in that house I placed a gold one.
For me in edit mode it requests a 4k cell. I will have a look into it.
Btw your images are broken. the image cannot be found. Might be because the forum only allows imgr posted images.

I'm enjoying it so far, but one thing annoys me. You stress how we're to be using ProjectE then make quests that keep us from actually using it to make our lives easier. Once I had a single survival generator, why did I need to craft another four of them when I could just pull them from my Trans Table?

It got a lot worse in the duct quest line. Craft flux ducts 64 times? Do I need 384 ducts this early in the game? Then I have to craft the next level 128 times for another 384 ducts? These things are in my transmutation table, it should be enough to show that I've made one of them.
Just a headsup, you need to craft 64 ducts but for some reason when you shift + click it doesnt count correctly how much time the item is made but it just counts how many times you clicked it. This is for every quest and it is a bug somewhere. This is just how I made it, after seeing your post idk why I did this, but anyway you should be able to take all the materials needed for the ducts and after that craft them yourself.

I have a bit of a problem. When I found Ernst's notes I didn't know they were a specific quest item for his house, I assumed they were important but not immediately. Anyway I accidentaly right clicked while carrying them and now they're just normal paperwall and the quest is no longer completable because I can't find any other of his notes if there even are any extras. is there any way to fix this?
You have to hand it in in a city quest in the HQM book, see bugs/issuetracker on the front page what you have to do if you got stuck (because of things like this) with the hqm book

BaconShrub

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm that must have changed during one of the updates since in that house I placed a gold one.
Btw your images are broken. the image cannot be found. Might be because the forum only allows imgr posted images.

Thank you. BTW, my images aren't broken. I'm just a new user and I'm still waiting on admin verification.

Tinnota

Jul 29, 2019

There is an iron forge in the house, but when I crafted the emerald forge and gave it to the npc, he rewarded me with a gold forge and the quest was completed.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019

Regarding the Notes (boxed paperwall), if you place them in the world they will lose their name and simply become boxed paperwall. You can interact with the paperwall block in your inventory to rename it again - if you know what it was called originally, just give it the exact same name and the quests should work. I had the same problem earlier in this forum.

Thanks for playing and posting!

koolkrafter5

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I tried it out for myself and cannot reproduce the problem. Whenever I go through the nether portal nothing breaks for me. I really don't know what is causing this since I cannot reproduce the problem myself. I made a testsetup with stairs and slabs and could walk over it normally everytime
I think this was a problem with ProjectE
"FIXED: Step height issues on dimension change" - From the changelog of one of the more recent versions of the pack.

+Edit: I'm the aluminum guy from a few days back, still having the same issue, even on the newest version of the pack.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
How do you repair the ninja stars you get at the beginning? It says stone, but cobble or smooth stone doesn't seem to work? Thanks for any help given.

Last edited:

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
Quest troubles:

1. The "Enchanting done right" quest uses precise detection, but doesn't tell you what book to create.
2. Similarly, the "First Digital Storage" quest is using precise detection. I'm really not sure this will work with the way Applied Energistics works.
3. The Bio Fuel quest does not work. After playing with it in the editor, I still have no idea why. It looks ok, it just doesn't want to take any BioFuel.