[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that currently I have not used any wireless redstone in my build behind the scenes because I knew this one was going to happen if I did that
ill test it again to see if it happens once more just to be 100% sure

Edit:has been confirmed activating frequency 1 with the wireless redstone stuff will get you the negative effects that occur when you get a strike

you know i don't if still in wireless redstone there way to private ur frquencys i don't if that helps i'm just saying but in say its is indeed strange for that to happen there must be something using it or theres some sort bug when using it that makes command block to do it.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is there a way to get wood in the early map?"

I haven't found a way to get it early, but I obtained mine by using the Deconstruction Table on a wooden sword that had been dropped by a skeletal knight. There are a number of items obtainable - including the Deconstruction Table itself if I'm not mistaken - that can be broken down for wood. Think inside the box. :p

Note that before I deconstructed the sword, I put it in my transmutation table so I could get more if something went awry. This was a lifesaver because the original sword was badly damaged and I clicked on the stick component first, which was all I got from that sword. Second one did the trick and really opened up progression for me.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Issue Report: I placed all three Notes that I had in the world (1, 2, and 3) and picked them up again, only to find this has wiped their custom data and they now stack as if they are 3 of the same item. I hadn't figured out how to use them yet and now I'm worried that I may have broken my progression.

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
Issue Report: I placed all three Notes that I had in the world (1, 2, and 3) and picked them up again, only to find this has wiped their custom data and they now stack as if they are 3 of the same item. I hadn't figured out how to use them yet and now I'm worried that I may have broken my progression.
Me and my brother had the same issue at one point with the notes turns out just renaming them exactly as they used to be on an anvil worked to fix them.

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
That is really strange, since I dont use any wireless redstone in my builds since sometimes they get stuck and if that happens my system stops working. My used wireless redstone is placing and removing redstone blocks via command blocks. But if it does happen more I have to have a look on it
Ive located the wireless receiver thats in with your command blocks that handles the air strikes and it is indeed set to frequency 1, you can find it at coords, X:-1454 Y:9 Z:-1112

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my brother had the same issue at one point with the notes turns out just renaming them exactly as they used to be on an anvil worked to fix them.
Is there a reference for what that wording should be? If not, could someone post it here? I'm not in game and the only way I can think to get it myself would be to play through the map again.
Thanks in advance!

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report: The quest to make Leadstone Fluxducts ("Flux Ducts") suffers from the same bug as the Cobblestone Slabs quest ("Platform") in that it asks for 64 Fluxducts but actually requires 64 creations of fluxducts; i.e. 384 ducts (6 stacks as you get 6 ducts per combine). This wasn't a big deal for me as I had EMC to use while I did the quest and the extras went right back into EMC when I was done, but it should get fixed. I'd imagine this might extend to similar quests in the book later on as well.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report: The quest to make Leadstone Fluxducts ("Flux Ducts") suffers from the same bug as the Cobblestone Slabs quest ("Platform") in that it asks for 64 Fluxducts but actually requires 64 creations of fluxducts; i.e. 384 ducts (6 stacks as you get 6 ducts per combine). This wasn't a big deal for me as I had EMC to use while I did the quest and the extras went right back into EMC when I was done, but it should get fixed. I'd imagine this might extend to similar quests in the book later on as well.
In which kind of table are you crafting it, and with shift click or normal style?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Ive located the wireless receiver thats in with your command blocks that handles the air strikes and it is indeed set to frequency 1, you can find it at coords, X:-1454 Y:9 Z:-1112
I really cant remeber doing this, messed that up. Because I knew this was going to happen if I put a reciever there. I might have put it there and then thought wait this will cause problems and later forgot to remove it dammit
-hey, what yellorium quest u mean? To much fuel ?? or another one to open the 3rd journal quest? (hope u answer that xD)
-and btw the deep dark portal u really didnt need to disable it will i know its easy way for resources but can u tell me u can make it in the really begging?? it does need unstable ingot which is long way to get a hand on it :3 i did make a deep dark portal and i use it to mine things that i added on the modpack :# cuz they dont have emc (idk how to edit things and put emc on them xD) will i made the deep dark portal when i had 11billion emc

-btw epic fail in the pumpkin secrets section trololololo :D one of the quests are the same of the other xD the laughing face in the top bottom is the same of the top left (one up) they are the same check the inside :p
Sorry for you man but I completely disabled the dimension, of you really want it back then start a conversation with me and I will tell you there

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
I really cant remeber doing this, messed that up. Because I knew this was going to happen if I put a reciever there. I might have put it there and then thought wait this will cause problems and later forgot to remove it dammit

Sorry for you man but I completely disabled the dimension, of you really want it back then start a conversation with me and I will tell you there
well you at least know exactly were it is so you can have it removed in future updates.

Also found another bug wither skeletons produced via the philosophers stone don't count towards the Mob Farming iii quest when you kill them, i think it has something to do with the fact that they are for some reason just named skeleton even though they are indeed wither skeletons.

JustHeyo

Jul 29, 2019
In which kind of table are you crafting it, and with shift click or normal style?
Re: leadstone ducts
I was using the vanilla crafting table on the far right facing away from the portal ladder. I believe I shift clicked to craft; should be easy to test with hqm edit.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Re: leadstone ducts
I was using the vanilla crafting table on the far right facing away from the portal ladder. I believe I shift clicked to craft; should be easy to test with hqm edit.
Because there is a bug in HQM edit for a long time that when you shift+click it counts only how many times you craft it. This is put on my github bug bage 2 times already. Also in the tinkers table it only counts 1 time most of the times you craft in there, even when not using shift+click
well you at least know exactly were it is so you can have it removed in future updates.

Also found another bug wither skeletons produced via the philosophers stone don't count towards the Mob Farming iii quest when you kill them, i think it has something to do with the fact that they are for some reason just named skeleton even though they are indeed wither skeletons.
You might have to kill them via the mfr respawning maybe then. It also can be an issue with counting wither skellies in the HQM book anyway, but I think it is indeed a problem with that you transmuted the mob. I probably will change this quest so it should work again. Might have to test a bit myself

Reactions: JustHeyo

VeryHasted

Jul 29, 2019
I don't seem to find Note #1 am I missing something obvious or could someone give me a hint where it's located?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
-hey, what yellorium quest u mean? To much fuel ?? or another one to open the 3rd journal quest? (hope u answer that xD)
-and btw the deep dark portal u really didnt need to disable it will i know its easy way for resources but can u tell me u can make it in the really begging?? it does need unstable ingot which is long way to get a hand on it :3 i did make a deep dark portal and i use it to mine things that i added on the modpack :# cuz they dont have emc (idk how to edit things and put emc on them xD) will i made the deep dark portal when i had 11billion emc

-btw epic fail in the pumpkin secrets section trololololo :D one of the quests are the same of the other xD the laughing face in the top bottom is the same of the top left (one up) they are the same check the inside :p
I don't seem to find Note #1 am I missing something obvious or could someone give me a hint where it's located?
Look in the Overall knowledge quest line, there will a quest popup, fairly soon that will give you Note #1

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently at the find the major quest, is it intended that monsters spawn directly on top of me in light up rooms? I am getting completely murdered by wither witches swarming on me.
Also given that all the normal pickaxes (including the one you have to craft for a quest) are completely useless and you can't get wood in the early game is there anyway to replace a lost pickaxe? Or do I have to restart the map because I died with the pickaxe on me?

NightAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or im just doing something wrong but with the Applied energistics quest line, i can grind the certus quartz fine but when it comes to the crafting task of the certus seeds it wont register that i have them crafted i have tried multiple times now having 200+ seeds in chests .-. Any ideas?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or im just doing something wrong but with the Applied energistics quest line, i can grind the certus quartz fine but when it comes to the crafting task of the certus seeds it wont register that i have them crafted i have tried multiple times now having 200+ seeds in chests .-. Any ideas?
it is bugged atm, will be fixed in the next patch which should roll out tomorrow

I am currently at the find the major quest, is it intended that monsters spawn directly on top of me in light up rooms? I am getting completely murdered by wither witches swarming on me.
Also given that all the normal pickaxes (including the one you have to craft for a quest) are completely useless and you can't get wood in the early game is there anyway to replace a lost pickaxe? Or do I have to restart the map because I died with the pickaxe on me?
You should be able to get wood from the Greenhouse, it is a almost full glass building, there are some trees and saplings. They will give you the wood you need. And the mobs spanwing on top of you is probably a mob falling through a hole in the ceiling and there are spawners in that building fwi. If you have a lot of trouble and cannot get the wood you have to start over again indeed. I am busy with trying to make the pickaxes from tinkers work in the smeltery (only certain ones) this way you can always get a pickaxe. Or maybe I will enable the stone pick in iguana tweaks. Still looking for the right thing to do which suits the map and the players the most

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
Because there is a bug in HQM edit for a long time that when you shift+click it counts only how many times you craft it. This is put on my github bug bage 2 times already. Also in the tinkers table it only counts 1 time most of the times you craft in there, even when not using shift+click

You might have to kill them via the mfr respawning maybe then. It also can be an issue with counting wither skellies in the HQM book anyway, but I think it is indeed a problem with that you transmuted the mob. I probably will change this quest so it should work again. Might have to test a bit myself
Killing them from MFR respawning doesnt work either i've tried already sadly.