[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you will!
Nice ;)
I see that you accept suggestion for mods :)
Here are the only two, that would make pack perfect for me:
Growthcraft: brewing wine,beer, sake :)
Chocolate Quest:mod adds new dungeons, monsters, npcs bosses... So much fun, but hearts(hardcore) can be problem :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered adding RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft to this modpack? I love Reika's mods and have added them in myself, but I think it would be awesome to have quests for those mods. In any case this is a great modpack and I have enjoyed it so far, thanks for making it. Also will Thermal Dynamics be added to the pack now that it is released?

Yes, I will add thermal dynamics to the pack. I am not so sure about rotarycraft nor reactorcraft. I have never played with them, but I understand they are another power/machine type mod. Anyway, I don't think I will be adding any major mod and make quests to it in the near future. There is enough mods that don't have quests in the pack, which I will work on instead (IC2, Witchery and Ars Magica just to name a few).

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I will add thermal dynamics to the pack. I am not so sure about rotarycraft nor reactorcraft. I have never played with them, but I understand they are another power/machine type mod. Anyway, I don't think I will be adding any major mod and make quests to it in the near future. There is enough mods that don't have quests in the pack, which I will work on instead (IC2, Witchery and Ars Magica just to name a few).

I agree with you, RotaryCraft / ReactorCraft are very, very big mods and since there's a lot of tech mods already in the pack, they're not necessary i think.

Also, can i add the Iguana Tweaks to the modpack before you updating it ?

TreeCubed

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that this pack had no art for the launcher or for the quest book, so I tried my hand at making some.
Launcher art
Book art
Its not the best, but I thought I'd share in case you want to use it for now.

lorderbs

Jul 29, 2019
For me the update broke the pack on the launcher...
It's not in the list any longer and displays this error message in the console on launch and when I remove and readd the pack:
From Console: [Fatal Error] :1:1: Vorzeitiges Dateiende.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Vorzeitiges Dateiende.

Reactions: SarahinAB

SarahinAB

Jul 29, 2019
This is the complete error in English that I have.

Loading modpack information for UltimateQuestpack.xml...
From Console: [Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.

I was so excited that perhaps the update got pushed! Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer. Also will this update require a new world or will going out past the explored area for new world gen be sufficient?

Ronom

Jul 29, 2019
same error..pack are not on launcher...

From Console: [Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.

gamesetonline

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday I was playing this pack just fine and suddenly it's not anywhere in the 3RD party packs. Like it doesn't exist, it's not on the list, although when I try to add it, it says I already have it.

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
It's not on the 3rd party packs list, made me very sad. I've played this pack for quite some time, don't really fancy losing my world.

gamesetonline

Jul 29, 2019
It's not on the 3rd party packs list, made me very sad. I've played this pack for quite some time, don't really fancy losing my world.
You won't lose it, atleast if you back up your world folder now. I did that in case the pack will need full reset. The problem is that the modpack isn't appearing in the modpack list, for some reason. But it still exist in your folder.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the FTB guys have done something wrong. Tried it today in the morning to see if the update was fine and it worked for me. Now I can't see it on the launcher either. Will ask the moderators what has happened.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
The disappearance of the modpack is rather inconvenient:( Is there a way to start the modpack without the launcher?