[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Third Party Pack Admin
New
Our main upload repo is down again. Uploads will still be processed, but they won't go live until approximately 11 PM EST time tonight.

Think we have the problem here. Will have to wait until 11 pm for the pack to be back if I understand it right.

Reactions: SarahinAB

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
You won't lose it, atleast if you back up your world folder now. I did that in case the pack will need full reset. The problem is that the modpack isn't appearing in the modpack list, for some reason. But it still exist in your folder.
Well I did look and I saw that the folder was there, but I didn't think to back it up. I should probably do that.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019

Watchful11 Third Party Pack Admin Third Party Pack Admin
New
Our main upload repo is down again. Uploads will still be processed, but they won't go live until approximately 11 PM EST time tonight.

Think we have the problem here. Will have to wait until 11 pm for the pack to be back if I understand it right.
Thank you, a question:
How much memory should I use to PermGen and RAM for this pack?

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a quick look at this pack, and it looks great. Well done!

I have a couple of little people who would love this pack and the quests would be fantastic to draw them into the complexities of some of the tech mods.

But… can you make a G-rated version of the quest book?
"General Minecraftia Stuff"

Or… is there any way I can edit the quests? I can't find that string in the .hqm file.

Edit to add:
A suggestion… it would be nice to lose all those weird PneumatiCraft plants from the world gen. Like losing the HarvestCraft gardens cleaned things right up (although I have found a few berry gardens). Could you create some recipes to generate PC seeds using the appropriate dye, some seeds and maybe some other element? And quests to teach players about the change?

Thank you, and
KeepOnDigging!

Last edited:

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a quick look at this pack, and it looks great. Well done!

I have a couple of little people who would love this pack and the quests would be fantastic to draw them into the complexities of some of the tech mods.

But… can you make a G-rated version of the quest book?
"General Minecraftia Stuff"

Or… is there any way I can edit the quests? I can't find that string in the .hqm file.

Edit to add:
A suggestion… it would be nice to lose all those weird PneumatiCraft plants from the world gen. Like losing the HarvestCraft gardens cleaned things right up (although I have found a few berry gardens). Could you create some recipes to generate PC seeds using the appropriate dye, some seeds and maybe some other element? And quests to teach players about the change?

Thank you, and
KeepOnDigging!

There isn't much use of strong words in this pack, so I don't think another version is necessary. I can rename the first quest line if you think it is inappropriate. I don't really like the name myself, so I don't mind.

I am kind of a noob going in depth into mods, so I don't really know how to change recipes etc. My intention was not to make a modpack, just quests, even though it evolved into something more. But is the problem that there are too many plants? I can tune them down a bit if you want, but I think it would be strange to just completely remove them when they are a pretty big part of the mod. For example, should I remove Botania plants too? The reason I removed pam's plants was because of Agricraft. I like when there are some vegetation. I think they should still be there, but make them spawn less often.

Skraefear

Jul 29, 2019
What's the issue with you not being able to get it on the launcher? Are you making it an official pack or will we still need to add the code?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
What's the issue with you not being able to get it on the launcher? Are you making it an official pack or will we still need to add the code?

No, I am not making it an official pack :p I am pretty sure it is not good enough for that :D

I don't know what is happening. Suddenly it disappeared from the launcher. The FTB guys are silent, so I am not getting any answers...

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Some other modpacks have had theirs updated a week ago and the updates aren't loading either. Two other packs had new versions submitted and nothing on them has been updated yet.