[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
and you say you can dig great holes with a spell, it is similar to tinkers construct, just magic instead of tools

Yes, but the spell seemed way out of hand. He dug like 7x7 or 9x9 in seconds. Dirt, stone, everything without any durability. Kind of ruins quarries or other mining techniques which require power or something else to run. I am not sure how the mana system work, but like I said, I will look into it. Feels wrong arguing about something I don't know anything about.

All i can think of you doing is a vote, 'do you want ars magica 2 added or not ?'

And that is what I will do ;)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Also, can the descriptions follow the whole creator lore thing at the beggining too?

Haha, that was just some "crap" I came up with for fun way before I released the modpack :D I might do kind of a story based on that, but only after most mods are up and running and a lot more of the quests are done. The most important now is to get most of the quests in place and descriptions so people can learn them.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Witchery and IC2 won the poll, but I think I will start making quests for Witchery, because there are already quests for a machine mod. New poll will be up soon.

Last edited:

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Will you finish the quests for twilight forest first or move directly to witchery?

I will not finish it completely. I work on what quests I want to keep the fun of creating quests up. I know it can be a bit messy and I am trying not to do that, but if I for example have created 5-6 quests for Twilight Forest and get an urge to start on witchery, I will. I also try focus on quests that's requested by you, so if you are, for example, done with all the Twilight Forest quests and want more, I will work on it for the next update.

Reactions: Mlukvai

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Witchery and IC2 won the poll, but I think I will start making quests for Witchery, because there are already quests for a machine mod. New poll will be up soon.
With all the mods listed on the poll, will there be some quests created for each of them? Or are some mods going to be left out of the quest lines?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
With all the mods listed on the poll, will there be some quests created for each of them? Or are some mods going to be left out of the quest lines?

My goal with this pack is to create quests for every single mod added to the pack, so eventually there will be quests for the mods with least amount of votes too. Of course I am not going to work as intense with the pack as I do now, but I will keep it as a side project and work when I have some extra time. That is why I wanted you to vote what mods I should focus creating quests for. Is there a mod in particular you where thinking about?

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
My goal with this pack is to create quests for every single mod added to the pack, so eventually there will be quests for the mods with least amount of votes too. Of course I am not going to work as intense with the pack as I do now, but I will keep it as a side project and work when I have some extra time. That is why I wanted you to vote what mods I should focus creating quests for. Is there a mod in particular you where thinking about?
No particular mod, I was just wondering about all of them, as I know little about the mods on the poll

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
I actually wouldn't recommend spending a lot of time creating quests for Logistics Pipes as that mod is useless once you have AE2

zanark4n

Jul 29, 2019
i played about 18 hours straight, yeee i went pretty crazy ^^, i looked about 2k block to all directions, and no aa2 meteors spawn. is that only me? cause i can't do anyhing without insribers. (maybe quests give them? idk rly :( ) and most annoying part of that that there are so many magical forests...... i mean. come on :D

oh and btw village generation is horrible i guess, i found only 4 villages in 4kx4k :(

throw all of this, this pack is actually great! i enjoyed every second i played. spice of life is abit bitch but i'm settled for now :D keep up the good work! lovin the quests!

Just so you know, in my map meteors spawned underground, so using a meteor compass (I believe that's its name) you will find the chunk(s) the meteor is in, and can dig to find them.

scythe96

Jul 29, 2019
I actually wouldn't recommend spending a lot of time creating quests for Logistics Pipes as that mod is useless once you have AE2
Logistics pipe networks can request items from an AE network and also has several features that AE2 doesn't have. If you don't use logistics pipes at all you are missing out.

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics pipe networks can request items from an AE network and also has several features that AE2 doesn't have. If you don't use logistics pipes at all you are missing out.

My thoughts as well, I personaly go for AE2 for general storage + Feeding DSU/BB for ores etc(so if i get brown/blackouts i can get at coal etc) and LP for autocrafting as IMO its a bit more effecint

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
New update 1.1.0 submitted:
-Added Ars Magica 2
-updated: AE2, Thaumcraft, Thaumic Exploration, Thaumic Tinkerer, Thaumic Energistics, Big reactors, Binnie mods, biomes o plenty, botania, carpenters blocks, chisel, computercraft, enderio, enderzoo, logistic pipes, Factorization, Buildcraft, Tinkers construct, tinkers mechworks, waila, NEI (maybe I forgot a few).
-More Twilight Forest quests.
-More rewards.
-No longer possible to trade pams food with villagers nor find it in chests.
-More descriptions and guides for early quests.
-Turned off Angel Wings. There are a lot of methods to fly, and so easy creative flight seems a bit too op.

El1teKatana

Jul 29, 2019
Just installing the pack! I have played every other major HQM pack...Really looking forward to this! Thanks!

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, when I try to create a world, I get this problem:

I use MultiMC, 3 GB for the game and 512 MB for PermGen.

theAlek

Jul 29, 2019
AE2 compared with AE1 - a disaster. A huge number of besmyslenno and unnecessary devices, complicating the use of fashion until his complete uselessness. Return AE1!