[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Love the pack! Great job to get so many quests tied together the way you do. Keep up the good work.

There is only one thing I would like to see improved. . . quest descriptions. I notice there isn't any and that could be because so much time was spent getting quests outlines out. Descriptions are helpful because they let the player know what certain items do. I know that is a lot of work but that is the only thing I could see that would make a great pack even better:)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I am finally home! Thank you for all your feedback! First thing I will do is update all/most of the mods and try fix the configs. Then I will work on fixing quests that is broken and write a lot of descriptions. I will also fix some rewards and try add some more, especially early game. If I have some time I will add some more quests, but it is not my focus for this update. I may look into creating a server file, but I think I will have fun with that later.

Reactions: Mlukvai

starglade

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded this modpack to give it a go, but no matter what I try (Using other modpack server files/any other combination) I can't get this modpack to work with a local server. The only reason it doesn't work is the HQM. Something is up where if you enable server sync, it DC's anyone immediately. If Server sync is off, players can join, but the questbook won't open. I realllllly hope the next thing you work on is getting this working, because I'd absolutely love to enjoy this mod with other players, since it's the only way I play.

Otherwise, we did check out the pack, and it's wonderful! Really enjoying the addition of Agricraft... reminds me so much of IC2 crop breeding.

Speaking of, does anyone know if you can breed sugar cane with agricraft? I can't seem to plant it or make seeds. (Kind of offtopic, sorry)

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Sugar cane can be bred with Agricraft. I had this trouble in another pack. . . it will grow on sand so be sure the middle crop has sand, not regular dirt.

xXNumber2Xx

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i have a few questions after a mild playthrough of the pack (not done yet, duh :D)

1. With the gardens disabled, how is it possible to obtain the unbreedable seeds in Agricraft (e.g. Strawberry and spinach)?
2. After crafting a ring of magnetization (Botania) the quest didnt recognize i obtained the item, has anyone else had this problem before?
3. I know it's alot, but i haven't completed half the pack yet, so thank you for your time and i hope for some answers ;)

Thanks in advance,
xXNumber2Xx

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Havent really been keeping up to date with the pack recently due to the fact that i didnt have internet for a week or so, but i just had a question about harvest craft and agricraft(i think thats what it is)
I saw a post of mine you had responded to where you had said "it would be cheaty if you could get all of pams crops from the gardens" so what im getting from that is that you can breed pams crops using agricraft???
Please correct me if im wrong, but if that is the case then that sounds amazing!!

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i have a few questions after a mild playthrough of the pack (not done yet, duh :D)

1. With the gardens disabled, how is it possible to obtain the unbreedable seeds in Agricraft (e.g. Strawberry and spinach)?
2. After crafting a ring of magnetization (Botania) the quest didnt recognize i obtained the item, has anyone else had this problem before?
3. I know it's alot, but i haven't completed half the pack yet, so thank you for your time and i hope for some answers ;)

Thanks in advance,
xXNumber2Xx
I think having them as some sort of quest reward could work. But of course thats just my opinion, I think it would work nicely.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks in advance,
xXNumber2Xx

1. Craft a market (there's a quest for it) and buy them.
2. Some quests are broken, use '/hqm edit' to complete them, and let the pack creator know of it, as you have done now, and hopefully it will be solved in the next update :).
..Then I will work on fixing quests that is broken..

Hey! Havent really been keeping up to date with the pack recently due to the fact that i didnt have internet for a week or so, but i just had a question about harvest craft and agricraft(i think thats what it is)
I saw a post of mine you had responded to where you had said "it would be cheaty if you could get all of pams crops from the gardens" so what im getting from that is that you can breed pams crops using agricraft???
Please correct me if im wrong, but if that is the case then that sounds amazing!!

You are correct :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks in advance,
xXNumber2Xx

You can get the seeds from the marked or from reward bags. Will fix the ring quest for the next update.

The_Benjinator_5

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! So far I am loving the modpack but I have a couple questions (Sorry if the answers are obvious, I'm a noob)
1. Where do I get seeds besides wheat? I see from this thread that you have to use agricraft but I don't know the first thing about agricraft.
2. Where are Itemducts/Fluiducts/TE Energy Conduits? I can't find them anywhere. If they were somehow removed, what are alternatives to TE machine power and item transfer?
3. My wheat seems to not be growing or at the very least growing very slowly. Thoughts?

Last edited:

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
I think aura nodes from thaumcraft are spawning too often. I'm not complaining, but I got about 7 of them within 50 blocks of spawn

EDIT: I also think that sapphires and rubies are spawning too often. It seems like a little more than what they usually spawn like.

Last edited:

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! So far I am loving the modpack but I have a couple questions (Sorry if the answers are obvious, I'm a noob)
1. Where do I get seeds besides wheat? I see from this thread that you have to use agricraft but I don't know the first thing about agricraft.
2. Where are Itemducts/Fluiducts/TE Energy Conduits? I can't find them anywhere. If they were somehow removed, what are alternatives to TE machine power and item transfer?
3. My wheat seems to not be growing or at the very least growing very slowly. Thoughts?
You can find barley sometimes in natural world gen. TE conduits were disabled, but the mod for them just came out so you can add the mod. I forget the name. You can always bone meal wheat, or use a watering can. Maybe that will help. Also, the wheat needs to have water, like in vanilla minecraft.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019

1. You can breed them with Agricraft. It is explained in the quests. You just need to complete the quest where you need a journal in "general minecraftia shit".
2- You can use EnderIO. It adds item conduits and power conduits which in addition can be in the same block space.
3. It is Hunger Overhaul that does it. It is on purpose so that food is harder. Use bone meal or a watering can if you want to speed up the process.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what is happening but I crafted an Energy cell for AE2 and the quest log won't recognize that I crafted it.