[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

The_Benjinator_5

Jul 29, 2019
1. You can breed them with Agricraft. It is explained in the quests. You just need to complete the quest where you need a journal in "general minecraftia shit".
2- You can use EnderIO. It adds item conduits and power conduits which in addition can be in the same block space.
3. It is Hunger Overhaul that does it. It is on purpose so that food is harder. Use bone meal or a watering can if you want to speed up the process.

Ok Thanks

Baileis

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM is good to allocate for this pack? I keep crashing upon the world startup :/ it used to work and then one day a couple weeks ago it wouldn't let me load a world without crashing.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM is good to allocate for this pack? I keep crashing upon the world startup :/ it used to work and then one day a couple weeks ago it wouldn't let me load a world without crashing.

I use 4gb and it works fine for the version on the launcher. I have the same problem you have when I try to update all the mods. Some mods work, but suddenly the world crash when I try to create a new world or load up an old one. I try to fix this major problem and that is why the update is delayed.

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
First, thank you for that great, well balanced modpack, it's already so much fun. But i have one request for you (dont' know i'm first or what), in the upcoming versions, please add some descriptions and titles for the quest. Thank you.

lorderbs

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you should also add some more hearts to the rewards since there are these "death" quests, but I (about halfway through the pack) haven't gotten that many extra lifes...
Otherwise, as said by many others: Great pack so far :)

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
Also i have a question about TSoL, when the first 15 undiminished food have eaten, how much of a different kind of food we need to eat for avoiding the diminishing returns ?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you should also add some more hearts to the rewards since there are these "death" quests, but I (about halfway through the pack) haven't gotten that many extra lifes...
Otherwise, as said by many others: Great pack so far :)

I wouldn't suggest trying to achieve the 25 deaths quest anytime soon, as it gives you a large penalty in warrior reputation (-1000), which means you'll end up grinding for a longer time to achieve the assassin/legend reputation.

That said, I've got 46 lives with 15 deaths so far, so I've definitely gotten enough hearts..maybe it needs to be added a few more non-random chance heart rewards (not from reward bags) if people have trouble saving up for the death quest in late game?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I think I will add some more hearts in rewards, but later in the quests, so you have to work to earn them. Also the death quests is meant to start of as a penalty. They are only meant to be completed a lot later in the pack when you have done the reputation quests. I am still debating if the first death quests should give a reward bag or not. If not I fear people won't accept them, and that is kind of the point.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Also i have a question about TSoL, when the first 15 undiminished food have eaten, how much of a different kind of food we need to eat for avoiding the diminishing returns ?

you can eat 5 food with 100% nutrition. Will write down stuff like this in the quests for next update.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
First, thank you for that great, well balanced modpack, it's already so much fun. But i have one request for you (dont' know i'm first or what), in the upcoming versions, please add some descriptions and titles for the quest. Thank you.

I have already written a bunch and more is coming. I have heard it before and it is one of my priorities for the update.

Mark459

Jul 29, 2019
I really think another mod which you could add would be ars magica 2, you could do quests for defeating the guadians and building specific item e.g. the occulus. Thanks in advance.

Great Work so far

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I really think another mod which you could add would be ars magica 2, you could do quests for defeating the guadians and building specific item e.g. the occulus. Thanks in advance.

Great Work so far

I have thought about it, but in my opinion it is a bit op. I want to hear your thoughts too and maybe set up a poll after a while. It would be cool to have quests for the bosses and I like the idea, but I just think it ruins a bit of the fun if you are almost invincible. Maybe I am wrong, I have only seen my friend play with it some time ago. You tell me.

Thank you btw :)

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Ars magica 2 can be slightly op, but it can take quite a while to get to that point. Plus even if you're virtually op, the bosses can be a pain to spawn in, which is why it is actually quite balanced.

If ars magica 2 isn't put in the mod pack,
would it break the mod pack to add it in anyway?

Mark459

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure what your friend does on ars magica, but it can be op and few times, but itis very hard to get to the end game things, if in creative you can, but playing legit it takes a lot longer. the most op spell is star strike, and i haven't figured out how to unlock it legit, and i had played for quite a while. As for the bosses, they can balance it out, the fire boss takes a lot from what i know to spawn in, so it is quite balanced

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
It can be seen as slightly op in the beginning if you go for the attacks (lightning, fireball, etc.) As these attacks can be stacked to make quite a powerful attack early on.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Ars magica 2 can be slightly op, but it can take quite a while to get to that point. Plus even if you're virtually op, the bosses can be a pain to spawn in, which is why it is actually quite balanced.

If ars magica 2 isn't put in the mod pack,
would it break the mod pack to add it in anyway?

I see your point, but it is quite a lot of work for me to create all the quests and learn the mod myself. I can of course just have it in there and you can decide for yourself if you want to use it or not, even if there are no quests for it. I might add it after I look some more into it.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure what your friend does on ars magica, but it can be op and few times, but itis very hard to get to the end game things, if in creative you can, but playing legit it takes a lot longer. the most op spell is star strike, and i haven't figured out how to unlock it legit, and i had played for quite a while. As for the bosses, they can balance it out, the fire boss takes a lot from what i know to spawn in, so it is quite balanced

I don't know a lot about the mod and it is some time ago, but what I remember he did was creating fire spells killing all enemies in an area and digging great holes in seconds. He didn't get so far either and there where bosses he didn't defeat. Also even if the bosses balance it a bit out, at least for my part I like that there is a little risk fighting of hordes of zombies or skeletons. That you don't feel invincible in your world. Maybe a bit like Etho, if you know he is. Only wears diamond boots with feather falling so still normal zombies and skeletons can be dangerous.

This is of course my opinion and not all people share the same opinions. Like I just said, I might add it after I have looked some more into it.

Mark459

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know a lot about the mod and it is some time ago, but what I remember he did was creating fire spells killing all enemies in an area and digging great holes in seconds. He didn't get so far either and there where bosses he didn't defeat. Also even if the bosses balance it a bit out, at least for my part I like that there is a little risk fighting of hordes of zombies or skeletons. That you don't feel invincible in your world. Maybe a bit like Etho, if you know he is. Only wears diamond boots with feather falling so still normal zombies and skeletons can be dangerous.

This is of course my opinion and not all people share the same opinions. Like I just said, I might add it after I have looked some more into it.

All i can think of you doing is a vote, 'do you want ars magica 2 added or not ?'

Mark459

Jul 29, 2019
and you say you can dig great holes with a spell, it is similar to tinkers construct, just magic instead of tools