[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I started fresh, and realized, get a bunch of crops, make a farm, get copper/tin/iron, then make smeltery, explore, hunt, etc..... However that is not part of the questline. Also, the skellies will eventually kill you, so a bow quest before novice killer, and maybe 10 zombs and 5 skellies for it. That's a far as I got, but somewhere along the rush pam's give us a water bucket. Also, at what point(quest) does the questline for botania unlock? I would put it as soon as you finish the smeltery.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! This pack looks great, I was just wondering whether or not you would consider adding in Hardcore Ender Expansion.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I started fresh, and realized, get a bunch of crops, make a farm, get copper/tin/iron, then make smeltery, explore, hunt, etc..... However that is not part of the questline. Also, the skellies will eventually kill you, so a bow quest before novice killer, and maybe 10 zombs and 5 skellies for it. That's a far as I got, but somewhere along the rush pam's give us a water bucket. Also, at what point(quest) does the questline for botania unlock? I would put it as soon as you finish the smeltery.

You can unlock the different questline by completing the quest you unlock after completing the quests in the middle of the book. I think botania is after you have done the one in the bottom.

Whitedragonzzgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I am having an issues with recording with this mod pack checked other mod packs and they work out fine. I load up a new world and its fine until the eight to ten min mark and then frames drop to one. I have lowered the garden issues as recommended and even gave more ram any thoughts anyone?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I am having an issues with recording with this mod pack checked other mod packs and they work out fine. I load up a new world and its fine until the eight to ten min mark and then frames drop to one. I have lowered the garden issues as recommended and even gave more ram any thoughts anyone?

Add optifine and/or fastcraft!

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea when the new patch will be out?

I have no clue. It updates when the moderator decides to do it. I hope it is soon though, because tomorrow I am going on vacation for a week, so I wont be able to update it if there is a major error with the update.

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue. It updates when the moderator decides to do it. I hope it is soon though, because tomorrow I am going on vacation for a week, so I wont be able to update it if there is a major error with the update.

Fingers crossed

Notanaxemurderer

Jul 29, 2019
But witchery? Witchery can pretty much double the number of quests(well, not really, but 100 quests minimum to cover everything), that mod with huge

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
But witchery? Witchery can pretty much double the number of quests(well, not really, but 100 quests minimum to cover everything), that mod with huge

I know, but my intention with this pack is not at all to create as much quests as possible. I want to create quests that people enjoy, not just to make them. Twilight Forest has the most votes, so that it is my first priority. I have looked more into it now and it looks really cool after they added progression. Don't misunderstand me, I am of course going to create quests for witchery (which I know I spelt wrong :p), but only after I have created some quests for Twilight Forest.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect
FYI for AgriCraft, you have Resource Crops set to true, but you need to regenerate the Mutations.txt file so that the seed recipes for the resource crops are added to the Mutations.txt file. Unless Resource Crops was actually suppose to be false.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect
FYI for AgriCraft, you have Resource Crops set to true, but you need to regenerate the Mutations.txt file so that the seed recipes for the resource crops are added to the Mutations.txt file. Unless Resource Crops was actually suppose to be false.

I think I will be turning it if. Thanks for notifying me!

Baileis

Jul 29, 2019
is there a good way to get wheat/wheat seeds? I threw away the seed the first metals quest gave me thinking I could just smash some grass later and get more... but ive been doing that for half an hour and not a single seed.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
is there a good way to get wheat/wheat seeds? I threw away the seed the first metals quest gave me thinking I could just smash some grass later and get more... but ive been doing that for half an hour and not a single seed.

You can get lucky and get seeds in reward bags. You can also find huge golem like statues made completly out of hay bales, that you just can turn into wheat, then seeds. Finding a village is also a possibility.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
i played about 18 hours straight, yeee i went pretty crazy ^^, i looked about 2k block to all directions, and no aa2 meteors spawn. is that only me? cause i can't do anyhing without insribers. (maybe quests give them? idk rly :( ) and most annoying part of that that there are so many magical forests...... i mean. come on :D

oh and btw village generation is horrible i guess, i found only 4 villages in 4kx4k :(

throw all of this, this pack is actually great! i enjoyed every second i played. spice of life is abit bitch but i'm settled for now :D keep up the good work! lovin the quests!

ae2 meteors have default settings and it is the same as like Direwolf20 pack. There is also a small chance to get them in a bags. I turned down the magical forest weight, but they weren't that bad. I see now that there are so many biomes villages can't spawn in, so I am enabling more. The reason you didn't find so many though, is that you searched in the wrong biomes.

Thank you for helping me improve the pack! :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Well now witchery has got the most votes (four more than Twilight Forest). I am going for vacation for a week now, so I will be working on it when I get home on Saturday. Till now I have created a few quests for Twilight Forest and fixed some errors. Hopefully the pack will update soon!