[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
When will you release the first "Fixing-Upgrade"? :)

I sent it yesterday, but a moderator complain that I wanted to update right after it was released, which I understand. Should have tested it more, but can't do anything about that now. Just have to wait till they have time.

terrianneellen

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great! Added Iguana Tweaks just to change it up a bit and tried to add fish traps from growthcraft (not op at all^^) but it crashes it unfortunately. Well done though I am loving it!

Reactions: Fuuzect

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
I think I may have found a bug it seems as if date, banana, papaya, coconut, and dragon fruit saplings won't grow I just unloaded a stack of bonemeal on them and still they won't grow.
found a second bug you can not craft plum or pear juice.

Last edited:

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
i played about 18 hours straight, yeee i went pretty crazy ^^, i looked about 2k block to all directions, and no aa2 meteors spawn. is that only me? cause i can't do anyhing without insribers. (maybe quests give them? idk rly :( ) and most annoying part of that that there are so many magical forests...... i mean. come on :D

oh and btw village generation is horrible i guess, i found only 4 villages in 4kx4k :(

throw all of this, this pack is actually great! i enjoyed every second i played. spice of life is abit bitch but i'm settled for now :D keep up the good work! lovin the quests!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
i played about 18 hours straight, yeee i went pretty crazy ^^, i looked about 2k block to all directions, and no aa2 meteors spawn. is that only me? cause i can't do anyhing without insribers. (maybe quests give them? idk rly :( ) and most annoying part of that that there are so many magical forests...... i mean. come on :D

oh and btw village generation is horrible i guess, i found only 4 villages in 4kx4k :(

throw all of this, this pack is actually great! i enjoyed every second i played. spice of life is abit bitch but i'm settled for now :D keep up the good work! lovin the quests!
I've searched in about a 1k radius and found only one ae2 surface meteor. You could make a meteor compass and see if you can find any underground. (unless underground meteors were removed and I didn't hear about it)

Only found 1 three hut village in that 1k radius. Maybe configs need to be changed in BoP to allow villages in more biomes and/or in closer proximity to each other.

Liking the pack so far. Keep up the good work. :)

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
Having a weird issue wanted to see if you have any ideas. I use fz vanilla sprint to run around just using my mouse button. In your pack when I press the keybind I just stutter like I'm trying to run. I made sure to clear all conflicting buttons and tried binding it to a few keyboard keys as well.

Very much enjoying the pack otherwise. Was waiting for someone to do this kind of quest all the things pack.

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
Looking nice! However the beggining food is too little from quests, and how about a bow quest that gives you arrows? Those skellies man..

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
How many foods do you have to cycle through (I recommend 8 with Hunger Overhaul, 15 without)

You can eat 5 food with 100% nutrition. You have to eat 125 in a cycle. It is not at all too much if not too little. With all the different foods from pams, it is so easy with little effort. I am also not sure if I should give more food in rewards. Some people are saying more, some saying less. I think I will maybe give some more base ingredients and less final food.

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
True, but me (a noob) does not know that I have to make a Pam's farm, or how to make an early-game-one. I take things slowly, and in General Minecraftia shit there should be a quest explaining Pam's around the making bread, or if there is it should say so clearly, because I found none.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
True, but me (a noob) does not know that I have to make a Pam's farm, or how to make an early-game-one. I take things slowly, and in General Minecraftia shit there should be a quest explaining Pam's around the making bread, or if there is it should say so clearly, because I found none.

Like I have written on the first page: if there is something you don't understand, tell me, and I will explain it in the quests! I started making this pack for myself, and I didn't need any help, so therefore I wrote none. That's why I need to know what you don't understand.