[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
From what i can see, the problem seems to be with optifine.

I found this solution, not sure if it works because i dont use optifine. "Before loading the world, go to options and use default chunkloading. This will prevent the crash. "
Thank you :33333 It's working now, if it crash again i post here :DDDDD

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, been really enjoying this pack. Just had a crash that's led me start a new world. No problems until I placed an ender tank. Anyone else had this problem?

That problem is caused due to a forge liquid render problem i think. Just update forge and you're good to go.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
Well i think i don't have that problem but even if i had i can't update forge, it satrt saying that forge is missing ...

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
your missing "lyggi"the walking chest text (when he's on your inventory or being craft..
when i pick up the walking chest it make everything super laggy

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well i think i don't have that problem but even if i had i can't update forge, it satrt saying that forge is missing ...

The problem seems to be with EnderStorage. Latest 1.7.10 version works. You'll need to update a few mods and i think you'll need to update forge too.

My recommendation is to use MultiMC to help you doing this.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how easy or hard it would be to add galactic craft to the pack?

Adding galactic craft is easy. Just make sure to update forge and the chickenbone mods to solve the endertank crash.

I also recommend adding fastcraft to increase the performance

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
So guys is there a way to complete warrior of the century quest in a SSP, i can't gain reputation to complete the first quest in the Journey's First Step chapter

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So guys is there a way to complete warrior of the century quest in a SSP, i can't gain reputation to complete the first quest in the Journey's First Step chapter

You need to complete the 3rd quest that opens. It asks you to kill 10 zombies and 10 skelletons.

hi another report when i place down an ender tank it's crash me

I've answered that already.

The problem seems to be with EnderStorage. Latest 1.7.10 version works. You'll need to update a few mods and i think you'll need to update forge too.

My recommendation is to use MultiMC to help you doing this.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
So i upgraded the mods it asked, as well as enderstorage just to be sure, and now its broken again

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-29_18.12.30-client.txt
    20 KB · Views: 82

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So i upgraded the mods it asked, as well as enderstorage just to be sure, and now its broken again

I gave a look at the crash log, the only thing i ser that can cause problems is optifine.
Currently i'm not home, but i'll post here today/tomorrow my pack files with the issue resolved.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try to take of optifine and see whats says

EDIT: Took of Optifine, Crashed again xD, i'll wait for you Wolf

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
b60d105a8484a4b4e9ae0031d6aff798.jpg

To the mods:
If I shouldn't do this, remove the link. I tried to find someone to ask on what to do and failed hard. Since I've been giving some tech support for the pack and i have no way to push an update i placed this. If its better to talk to the pack author and ask for permissions to update the pack, I'll do it.

Thanks.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog:

- Updated Forge to 10.13.4.1448
- Updated EnderStorage to 1.4.7.37-universal
- Updated CodeChickenCore to 1.0.7.47-universal
- Updated NotEnoughItems to 1.0.5.118-universal
- Updated ChickenChunks to 1.3.4.19-universal
- Updated Translocator to 1.1.2.15

Does not require a new world.

And the fluid problem is fixed.

Reactions: Rempty

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Heho....have tried to update a few mods on my own....always crashed or other problems :(

@ThWolf thy that you have updated it a bit...
But for me it wont work...MultiMC wont launch Minecraft...

Will you make another Update with more Mods updated? Would be great since the Author isnt more active..

Last edited:

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I submited a updated version to the ftb. Waiting for update. I've updated all the mods once and it crashed. Currently updating one by one trying to see what breaks. I have no ETA for a full update, but a small bugfix for the endertank should be out this week i hope.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Pack has been updated to version 1.2.22 (Minor typo dont worry)

Changelog:

- Updated Forge to 10.13.4.1448
- Updated EnderStorage to 1.4.7.37-universal
- Updated CodeChickenCore to 1.0.7.47-universal
- Updated NotEnoughItems to 1.0.5.118-universal
- Updated ChickenChunks to 1.3.4.19-universal
- Updated Translocator to 1.1.2.15

Does not require a new world.

A new update will come out with the most up to date mods when i figure out what is breaking the pack.

There might be an update to quests as well.

For now, its all.