[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Lankoran

Jul 29, 2019
Which seeds exactly. I want to test.

All of them, I've started growing all of the obvious ones first, (Lettuice, Tomatoes, Soy, Pineaple, Melon + Pumpkin, and a few other early game ones) Like i said i've done the usual agricraft grid to grow them in and at best i've managed so far (after 3 cycles) is a 2,2,1 seed where in other packs i'd be on 8-10's by now.

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
All of them, I've started growing all of the obvious ones first, (Lettuice, Tomatoes, Soy, Pineaple, Melon + Pumpkin, and a few other early game ones) Like i said i've done the usual agricraft grid to grow them in and at best i've managed so far (after 3 cycles) is a 2,2,1 seed where in other packs i'd be on 8-10's by now.

Yeah. It's most likely a bug with the old mods since I've updated most of them myself and I don't experience that bug.

Help Mike

Jul 29, 2019
Any update on this pack? I noticed many of the mods are out of date, is this going to be updated at some point in the future?

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
Any update on this pack? I noticed many of the mods are out of date, is this going to be updated at some point in the future?

Yes, I've already updated most of the mods. I just need explicit permission from the mod author (Fuuzect) to publish this.

Kirthew

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to play this modpack. I have it installed on two servers and I am unable to open the quest book on either server. I have changed the config file, syncserver=false, as I saw that as something that might be helpful. I am able to open the quest book in single player on my computer, and I copied the player.dat from that single player world to the server, still nothing. I am open to ideas now.

Edit: Never mind. I finally figured it out on the fourth suggestion in this thread. If anyone else is having this issue, do this: Copy the HQM folder from the config folder on the client side onto the server side. Worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
please remove spice of life, it's a crap mod alone, never mind combined with hunger overhaul!

I too am slightly questioning the reason for spice of life. Since the goal of this mod pack is to guide new players through the world of mods, spice of life's inclusion is out of scope and only serves to annoy the end user.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
please remove spice of life, it's a crap mod alone, never mind combined with hunger overhaul!

If you're using the ftb launcher, click edit modpack - disable spice of life.

Or go to your instance folder ->mods folder and delete spice of life there.

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
So connected to my server this morning and the world was just gone.

Tried copying back in a backup from aroma & it's still showing the base world. (same gen, just before we did anything).

Any ideas on how to resolve?

Open up a command prompt in the directory of the server and type in "tree > debug.txt" without the double quotes and paste the contents of debug.txt on hastebin or pastebin, then link it here.

jas1126

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug. The item "Lost Map" item number 5797 crashed my game when I placed it in my hotbar and Left-clicked it while in my hand (and/or right clicked (I did both)). Thanks for the modpack!

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I started a world to test the pack but I can not get the world to load. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• crash-2015-08-31_21.48.56-server.txt
    32.4 KB · Views: 77