[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack. Have a couple of questions:

1. Where are the computercraft programs stored? I've tried looking for a computer folder, but it's nowhere to be seen.
  2. How can I tell what version of the pack I'm running? I tried looking for a txt file containing it, but no luck.

1. Should be a folder in minecraft/saves/[world name]/computer iirc.
2. You can see it when using the ftb launcher, the version number is right under the 3rd party packs tab,

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to mention this is playing multiplayer.

When loading the launcher, it says recommended. That doesn't tell me the version it's actually using.

The research I did pointed to the computer folder being in the server's world folder, but it's not there.

In this case it is the latest. For third party packs it usually is, unless other is stated by the pack author in the forum thread. If you're still not sure, as it's not stated anywhere in this case, you can try to start the latest version in the launcher to see if it requires an update. If you try to start an older version, the launcher should inform you iirc.

I'm not entirely sure where exactly the programs are stored on a server, more than it is server side and not locally. Thus you must have access to the server files. If you do, aren't there some premade programs that's included in the mod download? You could perhaps find out the names of those programs and search the entire folder

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately recommended doesn't mean latest. I was getting a friend setup, they downloaded the recommended version, and it was the 1.2.0, whereas I had the 1.2.1 apparently.

If he doesn't already, I think a small txt file containing changelog, version etc should be included with the download.

I've tried searching for the program names with no success, hence turning to here for help.

Ah, I probably confused it with another pack.

I can't help you then, hopefully someone else is more adept at tinkering with the computercraft files :/.

Is this still being updated?

No, it is not.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
So i broke a Factorization colossal, the thing you reach following the lost map, and i broke it with a hammer from TiC and crashed the client, tried to re-enter and crashed again, and again so i gave up and started a new world :c I hope you can fix this :D

EDIT: Re-Created the world and tried again with a pickaxe, and after i killed it it crasehd again ...

Last edited:

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
So i broke a Factorization colossal, the thing you reach following the lost map, and i broke it with a hammer from TiC and crashed the client, tried to re-enter and crashed again, and again so i gave up and started a new world :c I hope you can fix this :D

EDIT: Re-Created the world and tried again with a pickaxe, and after i killed it it crasehd again ...

They are known to be buggy, either ignore them or try updating factorization.

I've searched for ages, can't find a strawberry seed. Anyone know the alternate method of getting one?

Use the market from Pam's

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Can i update the mods and not crash everything? xD

You can always try :). Some updates might cause a crash with HQM if any mod items have been changed/removed, but iirc Factorization didn't have any integration with it in this pack. If you want to update several mods, take one at a time to make sure it doesn't crash anything.

epc22

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry if it's been answered before but I can't find it anywhere and this thread is huge. Can someone tell me what quests I have to complete to unlock the Pneumaticcraft quest line please?

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, since this pack isnt being updated anymore and I saw someone wanting to keep updating the pack I would like to know if its still being updated or the modpack author allows me to overtake his pack and continue to develop it.

Thanks.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
So i tried to update the mods it said that needed update and after i get all of them, it keeps saying forge could not be found, i tried to get forge in mod paste and didn't work, so i tried to install it but didn't work either, how can i update the CoFH mods and not crash?

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So i tried to update the mods it said that needed update and after i get all of them, it keeps saying forge could not be found, i tried to get forge in mod paste and didn't work, so i tried to install it but didn't work either, how can i update the CoFH mods and not crash?
From the updates i got, there seems to be a problem with a mod. Currently trying to figure out what mod is causing the crash and if it can be updated. But dont expect much from this thread since it seems to be dead.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
From the updates i got, there seems to be a problem with a mod. Currently trying to figure out what mod is causing the crash and if it can be updated. But dont expect much from this thread since it seems to be dead.
looks like it, maybe he got tired of the modpack or something

epc22

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any quests for pneumaticcraft? Please someone let me know I've been playing for awhile now and have done a lot of quests but don't know whether to start pneumaticcraft yet and somewhere along the line find there are quests just haven't unlocked them yet? And please someone keep working on this pack it's awesome but needs to be finished.

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
i stopped playing unfortunately, my pack for some reason keeps crashing after 1 or 2 minutes into the pack... But oh well

Troord

Jul 29, 2019
Updated any mods?
How much ram are you giving to it?
Have a crashlog?
No i had not because everytime i tried to update some mod it would crash or said that Forge could not be found, only dedicated 2GB of Ram to it, but i was in really early game i had like 2 or 3 machines at max, yes i have if you could take a look at them.

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-22_18.20.32-client.txt
    43.8 KB · Views: 69

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
No i had not because everytime i tried to update some mod it would crash or said that Forge could not be found, only dedicated 2GB of Ram to it, but i was in really early game i had like 2 or 3 machines at max, yes i have if you could take a look at them.

From what i can see, the problem seems to be with optifine.

I found this solution, not sure if it works because i dont use optifine. "Before loading the world, go to options and use default chunkloading. This will prevent the crash. "

kearlex

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, been really enjoying this pack. Just had a crash that's led me start a new world. No problems until I placed an ender tank. Anyone else had this problem?

Last edited: