[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

WaterishAce23

Jul 29, 2019
If you have 3gigs allocated and you still have the issue then I don't know what to suggest. Its just when Minecraft exits without an error message, RAM is usually a good place to start the troubleshooting. Best of luck though.
I am pretty sure my pc is good enough to handle it tho. too bad it wont run :/ I also cant run monster or infinity :/

As well as increasing heap RAM, if you are using Java 7, you will also need to increase permgen RAM. The settings are usually in the same place.

Something else to consider: I have found that if I mess with the mods or configs, HQM tends to crash as the world is loading. I guess this is because some item mentioned in a quest or reward bag no longer exists and it doesn't handle that elegantly.

Good luck, and
KeepOnDigging!

How much permgen ram should I have to run the pack?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure my pc is good enough to handle it tho. too bad it wont run :/ I also cant run monster or infinity :/

How much permgen ram should I have to run the pack?

If your computer is good enough, the issue is most likely your settings or software.

Does it crash or is it just too laggy to play? Which java version do you use?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Have curse fixed a bypass for the hqm bug?

Unfortunately not (so Railcraft is still 9.4) :/ But now I can easily see every mod that is outdated and update it with one click. I save so much more time which I will use on creating quests instead. All the mods (that don't crash because of HQM) will be updated every new update of the pack.

Last edited:

xaph0n

Jul 29, 2019
I can eat just fine in my server world, although I've only eaten apples so far.

When I start the world I can eat just fine, apples, raw chicken etc. After completing a couple quests, I finished 'New Start' and 'Tables' and try and eat again is when it crashes. Also one of the updates in 'Tables' quest updates the tool station detection, it said I had completed the quest before I finished creating a tool station.

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, nevermind. Since a few new altering mods where added guess I'll just start over, easier that way... But, glad it's finally on the launcher, and yay for the update! Way to go Fuuz. :p

Last edited:

legomike

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if anyone else has this problem but Farmer quest for Mushroom Stew doesnt accept Naturas stew

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the witchery seeds?

I think I may have unintentionally disabled them dropping from grass, but it doesn't matter. I just starting working on Witchery quests now, so there should be a few when I release a new update. You can get the seeds from reward bags or doing Witchery quests next update.

zweris

Jul 29, 2019
When I start eat on server I immediatly get kick out, also when i try to use tinkers longbow the same thing with version 1.1.2, then we got back to version 1.1.1 and everything seems ok.

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else can't download server?
Building server isn't problem for me, but for some people it can be :(
Do you plan to develop and publish your modpack in curse voice?
Could you pls include server in next update and add logo of the pack into hqm files?
Also here are few fun mods that are cool for server:
http://ichun.us/mods/death-counter/
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/221584-admin-commands-toolbox
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/morpheus
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/221418-perfect-spawn
Can't wait for the new update and sorry about all this questions :D

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. It should give you a crash report, locate it in your instance folder\minecraft\crash-reports and post it here.

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
How does one get strawberry and spinach?

From memory strawberry is bred? I think you can find it in berry gardens (bushes) as well?

Are new quests coming soon? I am so hungry for more quests!!! :D

200 down... ~500 to go?

I wish I could make quests but I don't know how :(.