[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
One method to kill the Hydra in Twilight Forest is to reflect the explosive projectiles it shoots at you back at it. However, the Hydra dying by this method doesn't register as my having killed it (perhaps it's too indirect of a method, but it's one of the ways Twilight Forest's wiki advises). Regardless, I did kill the Hydra, but the quest book didn't pick it up. Perhaps in the next update, detecting the Hydra trophy in the player's possession ought to be sufficient.
Additionally, the quest book also can't detect the electric wrench in IC2, and I can't manually submit the cobalt tools in the End questline; I click the button and nothing happens. (I don't want to use the QDS; if that goes wrong, you lose what you're submitting for good if it's the wrong thing)

Will fix it for next update.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
YES! This my way! Extra Cells mod is awsome automation with fluids, and HUGE winchesters with AE2!!! Please put this modpack!

666nolongeralone

Jul 29, 2019
Will fix it for next update.
Thanks, pal. One thing I forgot to mention, though, is that the incubator quest in the genetics/bees questline (Bzzzzz, I think it's called) also doesn't pick up the successful completion of an incubator, and the hardened drill quest in Rails and Trains doesn't pick up its target item either. I forgot to mention those, though. Sorry about that. And there was one quirk with the Wither-resistant blocks (reinforced steel blocks or something) in Warrior of the Century that was supposed to show up complete after you'd crafted 60 of these blocks, but I somehow got away with 59.

Angie

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing this pack fine. Then today it crashed on me and now its sitting at "attemping to load jabba data" when i try to go into my world. I havent changed anything in the pack so any idea what could be wrong? Am i screwed and have to start over?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing this pack fine. Then today it crashed on me and now its sitting at "attemping to load jabba data" when i try to go into my world. I havent changed anything in the pack so any idea what could be wrong? Am i screwed and have to start over?

need a crash report

Arikmai

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone noticing that after a while things get laggy until you restart your minecraft? I seem to get this problem after about 30-45 minutes.
I know I posted this more than a week ago, but I am now noticing that the lag happens whenever I am crafting, in inventory, crafting table, or tinker's crafting table. My console keeps giving the message saying "[14:28:49] [Server thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: World changed, resetting" while I am in the table

xMisterTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest slightly altering the Dryad spawn rate. Getting hardly any hostile mobs at night
2015-04-01_14.10.51.png
2015-04-01_14.10.37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SnailsAttack

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
I kinda suggest removing the Healing Axe, because it completely eliminates the need for food and is very easy to get.

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Fuuzect, just wonderin, was Iguana Tweaks added solely to put repair on toosl when they level up? coz all my tools got like Auto-Repair 3 now

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Fuuzect, just wonderin, was Iguana Tweaks added solely to put repair on toosl when they level up? coz all my tools got like Auto-Repair 3 now
It was added after people suggested it for the pack. The reason that people suggested it was so you could replace tool parts. I think it may be lucky/unlucky (depending on how you look at it) that you got auto-repair 3 on all your tools.

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this pack for a while now, and It's really great. I had a really boss world with a ton of quests done, legit too, but I want to start a YouTube series on it. So If I get the inspiration to record often, I'll give you the link to my playlist. Also, add Gendustry. Bees are impossible without Gendustry.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this pack for a while now, and It's really great. I had a really boss world with a ton of quests done, legit too, but I want to start a YouTube series on it. So If I get the inspiration to record often, I'll give you the link to my playlist. Also, add Gendustry. Bees are impossible without Gendustry.
Please make series on youtube. I'm recording, and uploading my own youtube series. But i'm hungarian player...