[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, oak gate don't connect to fence?

Ok,there are two different fence gate. Fence gate from minecraft and oak gate from extratrees. Gate from extratrees don't connect.But it looks like i can't make minecraft gate any more.

Last edited:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Hm, oak gate don't connect to fence?

Ok,there are two different fence gate. Fence gate from minecraft and oak gate from extratrees. Gate from extratrees don't connect.But it looks like i can't make minecraft gate any more.
Use different kinds of planks in the recipe and it'll make the minecraft one.

xaph0n

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all!
Could anyone who got a working server version of this contact me? :D
Me and my mate really want to get started with this pack on a server with the two of us!
I've tried downloading the DW20 pack, and replacing the mods/configs with the mods and configs from this pack, and the server startss up just fine. but when i try to log on, i get "Internal Server Error"
I'd appritate all the help i can get :D

This is the error message from the server log

//Thondar

I was trying the same thing getting the same results. I tried a few different versions. I think I had the most success with 1.1.1 (iirc, i'm away from the box i set that up on, and have since given up on that approach). I got as far as being able to log in, but as soon as I tried to eat it would kick me out, which is unfortunate because this looks like an awesome pack. But if you get it set up let me know I'd like some tips on setting up a server as well, since I dont spend much time setting it up, and its not quite as easy as drag and drop as some other have pointed out.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
When I start eat on server I immediatly get kick out, also when i try to use tinkers longbow the same thing with version 1.1.2, then we got back to version 1.1.1 and everything seems ok.

What do you eat? I am not able to recreate the crash. I do not get a crash with the longbow neither.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
I've came here to post about this exact problem... this is the line from the server log that I got, also its not just eating, it happens with anything that you can right click(without GUI) like a bow or sword. I get the same issue when eating any food, happens to any player on the server.
-
[20:16:27] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to handle packet for /127.0.0.1:53828
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking player
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:349) ~[mw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303) ~[nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137) ~[jd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C05PacketPlayerLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:98) ~[jg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) ~[ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334) [lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71011_bu()Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;
at tconstruct.tools.TActiveOmniMod.updateTool(TActiveOmniMod.java:33) ~[TActiveOmniMod.class:?]
at tconstruct.library.tools.ToolCore.func_77663_a(ToolCore.java:552) ~[ToolCore.class:?]
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77945_a(ItemStack.java:381) ~[add.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer.func_70429_k(InventoryPlayer.java:311) ~[yx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:538) ~[yz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1611) ~[sv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288) ~[yz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295) ~[mw.class:?]
... 10 more
[20:16:27] [Server thread/INFO]: jemes78 lost connection: TextComponent{text='Internal server error', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[20:16:27] [Server thread/INFO]: jemes78 left the game
-
What do you eat? I am not able to recreate the crash. I do not get a crash with the longbow neither.

zweris

Jul 29, 2019
I eat any food first I eaten vanila minecraft foode later tried pam's harvestcraft food neither worked for me

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I've came here to post about this exact problem... this is the line from the server log that I got, also its not just eating, it happens with anything that you can right click(without GUI) like a bow or sword. I get the same issue when eating any food, happens to any player on the server.
-
[20:16:27] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to handle packet for /127.0.0.1:53828
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking player
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:349) ~[mw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303) ~[nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137) ~[jd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C05PacketPlayerLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:98) ~[jg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) ~[ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334) [lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71011_bu()Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;
at tconstruct.tools.TActiveOmniMod.updateTool(TActiveOmniMod.java:33) ~[TActiveOmniMod.class:?]
at tconstruct.library.tools.ToolCore.func_77663_a(ToolCore.java:552) ~[ToolCore.class:?]
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77945_a(ItemStack.java:381) ~[add.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer.func_70429_k(InventoryPlayer.java:311) ~[yx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:538) ~[yz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1611) ~[sv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288) ~[yz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295) ~[mw.class:?]
... 10 more
[20:16:27] [Server thread/INFO]: jemes78 lost connection: TextComponent{text='Internal server error', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[20:16:27] [Server thread/INFO]: jemes78 left the game
-
I eat any food first I eaten vanila minecraft foode later tried pam's harvestcraft food neither worked for me

Well, the important thing is that I haven't got any problems, and (hopefully) neither will you when I update the pack.

Reactions: Jemes78

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
I have figured a way to create stable server!
Just delete a few mods and be sure to use the same version of the forge (in 1.1.2 version of the pack it is 1307)
Mods that ocassionally crash are minemenu, hatstand, not enoughtkeys!!!, betertitlescreen, Journeymap.
Here is a link for download for people who don't like playing with mods configurations :D https://www.mediafire.com/?klh4o8865g38oa1

666nolongeralone

Jul 29, 2019
One method to kill the Hydra in Twilight Forest is to reflect the explosive projectiles it shoots at you back at it. However, the Hydra dying by this method doesn't register as my having killed it (perhaps it's too indirect of a method, but it's one of the ways Twilight Forest's wiki advises). Regardless, I did kill the Hydra, but the quest book didn't pick it up. Perhaps in the next update, detecting the Hydra trophy in the player's possession ought to be sufficient.
Additionally, the quest book also can't detect the electric wrench in IC2, and I can't manually submit the cobalt tools in the End questline; I click the button and nothing happens. (I don't want to use the QDS; if that goes wrong, you lose what you're submitting for good if it's the wrong thing)