1.7.10 Total Meltdown [HQM][Tech][Space] - ABANDONED

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019
BigReactor is not working becouse of wrong version of CoFHCore. If you use this very old version of CoFHCore you have to downgrade BigReactor to RC11

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Changing the section dealing with the oxygen sealers in Galacticraft's main config file (core.conf) to the following will allow the sealers to work with all of the solid glass blocks currently in your modpack:
Code:
    # List non-opaque blocks from other mods (for example, special types of glass) that the Oxygen Sealer should recognize as
solid seals. Format is BlockName or BlockName:metadata
    S:"External Sealable IDs" <
        minecraft:glass
        minecraft:glass_pane:0
        minecraft:stained_glass
        appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockQuartzGlass
        BigReactors:BRMultiblockGlass
        chisel:chisel.glass
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassWhite
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassYellow
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightGray
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBrown
        ExtraUtilities:etherealglass
        MineFactoryReloaded:stainedglass
        TConstruct:GlassBlock
        TConstruct:GlassBlock.StainedClear
        ThermalExpansion:Glass
     >

http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/SealableIDs

Doesn't work for me. How many Oxygen Sealers have you used? Do you have a screenshot of a working Oxygen Sealing System?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
BigReactor is not working becouse of wrong version of CoFHCore. If you use this very old version of CoFHCore you have to downgrade BigReactor to RC11
How is it not working for you? Big reactors is not compatible with ender IO conduits but does take the red net cables from mfr. For some reason the newest version of cofh core breaks everything which is also why thermal dynamics is not there as well.

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019
I've tested all cables available in the pack, none of them work. If you read the release note of BigReactor 0.4.2A2 you'll notice that it requires minimum cofhcore 3.0.0B9 and your pack use 3.0.0B6. After i downgreaded to BigReactor 0.4.0RC11 all cables work perfectly, EnderIO, Rednet, galacticraft and extra utilities.

EDIT: btw i suggest adding InventoryTwiks, its very anoying to use vanila inventory managment :)

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't work for me. How many Oxygen Sealers have you used? Do you have a screenshot of a working Oxygen Sealing System?
I found the issue(s). First there are caves right underneath parts of the base. Normally this wouldn't matter but unfortunately the lights in the floor are non-opaque and aren't recognized as solid by Galacticraft. I tried adding ExtraUtilities:greenscreen to the list, which is what light's block name is, but that doesn't seem to work. I think the only solution is to make sure there is a solid block under all of the light blocks.
To test the blocks, I made a very small chamber with blocks that I knew should work. I tested this small room, then I replaced a single block with a block that I wanted to test.

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
I found the issue(s). First there are caves right underneath parts of the base. Normally this wouldn't matter but unfortunately the lights in the floor are non-opaque and aren't recognized as solid by Galacticraft. I tried adding ExtraUtilities:greenscreen to the list, which is what light's block name is, but that doesn't seem to work. I think the only solution is to make sure there is a solid block under all of the light blocks.
To test the blocks, I made a very small chamber with blocks that I knew should work. I tested this small room, then I replaced a single block with a block that I wanted to test.

I have tested the same "small chamber" and got the same results. I have also tried ExtraUtilities:greenscreen:0 and that also doesn't work. Have you already tested the solid block under the light blocks?

joe121623

Jul 29, 2019
can I play the modpack in multiplayer
me and my brother want to play it together but not sure if it will work properly

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Currently there are no server files but if you play on Lan you will have to spawn in a second set of gear and an additional fueled rocket for both of you to reach the moon.

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
I have tested the same "small chamber" and got the same results. I have also tried ExtraUtilities:greenscreen:0 and that also doesn't work. Have you already tested the solid block under the light blocks?
While I can't get the sealers to recognize the light blocks as solid blocks, filling in everything underneath the center dome makes it possible to seal it. You just need ALOT of sealers.
While in creative, I placed a layer of blocks immediately above the arches that are in the middle of the center dome. I needed 20 sealers to seal the bottom section and 16 sealers to seal the top section. (fyi, I don't recommend that you try this with planks and then use fire to remove the planks. Minecraft didn't like it when I did this.)

Does anyone know how to get enderpearls? I don't think the endermen spawn on the moon.

Last edited:

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Back to the mods and the good old Big Reactor. I tested some time and found the following mod combination working:

> appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-13.jar
> CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0RC7-211.jar
> EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.8.349.jar
> extrautilities-1.2.2.jar
> GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.9.294.jar
> Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.9.294.jar
> Minechem-1.7.10-5.0.5.393.jar
> MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.9.294.jar
> MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC8-91.jar
> SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.4.1.jar
> ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.0RC7-141.jar
> ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0RC7-62.jar

I have also added the following mods:
> fastcraft-1.19.jar
> neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar
> NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
A couple of questions:
1) In genetics line, you ask for us to make a dna analyzer which is fine, but then ask for the genetic dictionary which requires the output of the analyzer but there's no way to power it since you give a combustion generator as a reward and there's no recipe for the combustion generator. In addition, some conduits connect but don't seem to actually power these devices. I spawned one gen in and now I have 2 but this mod doesn't seem to work like it did in 164 where the energy will go across the machines if they're connected, meaning I have to either spawn a combustion for each machine or ???. I played with genetics in 164 and it was quite crashy but an interesting mod.

Edit: Ok, the combustion gen will hook up to mfr rednet energy cables but not transmit, but the rednet energy cables do connect up to EIO so I was able to finally power things. I think this is the intended way? You might want to include something in HQM about this?

2) Curious about your inclusion of a REALLY old EIO. Is it for compatibility? same with AE and a couple other mods.

3) edit 2: I got further along and you give a reward of 64 skin cells which don't stack, thus making this quest uncompletable since you'll never be able to claim the reward since you'll never have enough inventory to receive it. Suggest giving player a cache instead with skin cells inside it.

Last edited:

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of questions:
1) In genetics line, you ask for us to make a dna analyzer which is fine, but then ask for the genetic dictionary which requires the output of the analyzer but there's no way to power it since you give a combustion generator as a reward and there's no recipe for the combustion generator. In addition, some conduits connect but don't seem to actually power these devices. I spawned one gen in and now I have 2 but this mod doesn't seem to work like it did in 164 where the energy will go across the machines if they're connected, meaning I have to either spawn a combustion for each machine or ???. I played with genetics in 164 and it was quite crashy but an interesting mod.

Edit: Ok, the combustion gen will hook up to mfr rednet energy cables but not transmit, but the rednet energy cables do connect up to EIO so I was able to finally power things. I think this is the intended way? You might want to include something in HQM about this?

2) Curious about your inclusion of a REALLY old EIO. Is it for compatibility? same with AE and a couple other mods.

3) edit 2: I got further along and you give a reward of 64 skin cells which don't stack, thus making this quest uncompletable since you'll never be able to claim the reward since you'll never have enough inventory to receive it. Suggest giving player a cache instead with skin cells inside it.

Power cables indeed does not work. I already told the dev that and he did not beliave me. I managed to get Big reactor working by downgradeing it to RC11 and i rebuild the reactor in chemlab to power my machines. After downgrade all conduits started to work properly.
About skin cells, you can always use qds for delivery. As overal this pack cant be even considered alpha, i guess its more like pre-pre-alpha.

Keldaris

Jul 29, 2019
About skin cells, you can always use qds for delivery. As overal this pack cant be even considered alpha, i guess its more like pre-pre-alpha.
You misread what he was saying, The reward for the quest is 64 skin cells.They don't stack, meaning you can't claim the reward. You can only claim a reward if you have enough space available in your inventory. You have 27 inv+9 hotbar spaces for a total of 36...so even empty your kinda screwed.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Power cables indeed does not work. I already told the dev that and he did not beliave me. I managed to get Big reactor working by downgradeing it to RC11 and i rebuild the reactor in chemlab to power my machines. After downgrade all conduits started to work properly.

I believe you. Sorry if I came across that way, however in our play tests Big Reactors was indeed working and I suppose I broke it when upgrading the version not noticing the new versions requirements.

I am taking notes of everything going on here and will have a fix out soon. There is currently a problem with the launcher in how it handles non-listed packs and I will not be able to push an update until I know they are resolved.

It can be frustrating coming across bugs or stupid errors, I know that. However I am trying to dedicate as much time as life allows me right now to correct mistakes and add content. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to post and problems you come across. I appreciate it very much :)

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.0 has been pushed to the launcher.
  • Many mod updates!(Should fix big reactors)
  • Added Holo Inventory
  • Fixed Skin cells quest
  • Can now find Quartz Crystals(As well as charged) in moon rock.

HansColdcut

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there i like the pack alot great job and keep up the work:) I have just updated to 1.2.0 and i am glad the reactor problem and the genetics quest is fixed but i have come across 2 problems.

1. The farmtastic quest wants 2 unknown items it says but before the update it was asking for a harverster and planter.
2. Power Drain quest wants 3 unknown items but i do know 1 should be the laser drill the other 2 i forget i think they were pre drills or something??

anyways both quests are now uncompletable :(

I hope these can be fixed soon as i had already started to make the laser drill before update and now i cannot complete the quest. well unless i go back to other version but then have to downgrade big reactors and have the genetics quest unclaimable.

Cheers :)