1.7.10 Total Meltdown [HQM][Tech][Space] - ABANDONED

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this odd bug whenever I join the game that causes me to go back to the initial overworld spawn. Weird.

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
If it is possible to automate the sieve with a Factory Manager, then this option / disabled feature doesn't make any seens.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind. That's only one simple config option. What are the changes in the next version? Or ist that confidental?

The update just went live actually :)
  • Added Advanced Genetics Line
  • Ways to obtain earth life
  • Fixed sieve automation and removed the extra set of oxygen gear(derp)
I am currently working on a Jam packed pack as well, but future updates should clean up some resources. I also want to rebalance loot bags to make them more favorable at higher tiers instead of getting 10 sacred rubber saplings.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Moon dirt is found right under moon turf. You can find some in the mining hole but large amounts of it are under the turf outside :p

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
In the scripts folder there is an exnihilo config under remove hammer recipe. Delete that line and save it and it will fix it. You must restart the client to see a change.

Reactions: Megmachunian

yumms

Jul 29, 2019
Think I've found it. It's in TotalMeltdown\minecraft\scripts\MineTweakerRecipeMaker\scripts folder. Edit the file crafting.zs with notepad, or what ever text editor you use. Find the line that says "//BlockStack" under Hammer recipes and remove the line underneath it.

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Think I've found it. It's in TotalMeltdown\minecraft\scripts\MineTweakerRecipeMaker\scripts folder. Edit the file crafting.zs with notepad, or what ever text editor you use. Find the line that says "//BlockStack" under Hammer recipes and remove the line underneath it. Saved it but gravel won't turn to sand because it isn't a configured recipe under the hammer.
This has just been patched in version 1.1.8 :) It is out now and working

RickJ

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to find silicon (for wafers) and lapis lazuli (for world interaction upgrades) with no luck. Any help would be appreciated

sobi

Jul 29, 2019
there is no InvTweaks... and could u add NEI Addons ->will show us what we have to sieve to get stuff :)

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to find silicon (for wafers) and lapis lazuli (for world interaction upgrades) with no luck. Any help would be appreciated
I have pushed update 1.0.9 that adds in a sieve chance for Raw Silicon, diamonds and lapis. It is still possible to obtain every minecraft material from MineChem and Loot Bags too :)

there is no InvTweaks... and could u add NEI Addons ->will show us what we have to sieve to get stuff :)

On a previous forge version we attempted to add both of these mods. However, it ended up causing massive instability and crashes relating to hovering over tool tips. There seemed to be a massive amount of permgen crashes when handling NEI, InvTweaks and HQM at the same time. I am in the process of finding a workaround or previous versions, however the crash logs give no indication as to which mod is conflicting with which so it is a big guessing game. In the mean time I will add spoilers to sieve finds on the main post.

Reactions: RickJ

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
Changing the section dealing with the oxygen sealers in Galacticraft's main config file (core.conf) to the following will allow the sealers to work with all of the solid glass blocks currently in your modpack:
Code:
    # List non-opaque blocks from other mods (for example, special types of glass) that the Oxygen Sealer should recognize as
solid seals. Format is BlockName or BlockName:metadata
    S:"External Sealable IDs" <
        minecraft:glass
        minecraft:glass_pane:0
        minecraft:stained_glass
        appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockQuartzGlass
        BigReactors:BRMultiblockGlass
        chisel:chisel.glass
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassWhite
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassYellow
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightGray
        chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBrown