[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
The Optifine mod is not compatible this modpack??? My optifine is graphic glich. The carpenter blocks is INVISIBLE....

Optifine does this for my computer also. This is not the only mod pack that it happens for me. I downloaded Fastcraft and have great success with this one. This may be something to try if Optifine glitches the Carpentry blocks on your computer. My co worker could barely move his char while playing on my laptop but with fastcraft, he moves just fine.

Shadow250000

Jul 29, 2019
Friend of mine is having an issue, she updated to 2.3.14 and now can't launch the pack. The ftb launcher crashes as soon as she hits launch.
This is the error:

[17:38:30] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:38:30] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Friend of mine is having an issue, she updated to 2.3.14 and now can't launch the pack. The ftb launcher crashes as soon as she hits launch.
This is the error:

[17:38:30] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:38:30] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
That would be a forge crash, basically it is saying it can not find the forge class files to launch. Are you using MultiMC by any chance?

Shadow250000

Jul 29, 2019
Known bug, though more of an unimplemented Ars feature. Unfortunately, after I had integrated Ars into the pack, Mithion stated he was leaving so not much I could do. He is trying to fix bugs at the moment but, may never get fixed.
The pack I was playing previously was EpicCraft and it seemed to have it working. Without that burnout cooldown reduction AM2 is just soooo slooow

Shadow250000

Jul 29, 2019
Well, unless he recoded ars, the armor xp was removed until just before this last update (version 006), and right now a little more concerned with the combustion issue we seem to be having.
Combustion issue huh, I think I know a guy who can help
demoman.png

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
The NPC near the middle earth TP ring cant teleport me to the fire/shadow things.
Are they the nether/end regions? And if i build my own nether portal and find the end portal will it work fine to use them?(disregard if the answer is no)
And are they unlocked with a quest or are they just derpy?

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
The NPC near the middle earth TP ring cant teleport me to the fire/shadow things.
Are they the nether/end regions? And if i build my own nether portal and find the end portal will it work fine to use them?(disregard if the answer is no)
And are they unlocked with a quest or are they just derpy?
It's broken on servers, this was mentioned one page ago though.... it's the nether dimension and the deep dark dimension (Correct me if I'm wrong about the deep dark)
You can build a nether portal and a portal to the deep dark if you wish

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast response Wiremash <3. Guess i could check in singleplayer when i get home where the shadow takes me.

Also, power transfer .. BC pipes are totaly worthless sadly, they cant hold any power without being massive bottlenecks. And the extra util. power system is not a "flowing" system. So its tedious to move power through several things since it has to "check" if it needs power then send it then rinse and repeat.
Adding any kind of mod for proper power cables will make pack go boom? >.<
Doubting TE conduits will arrive anytime soon sadly.

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast response Wiremash <3. Guess i could check in singleplayer when i get home where the shadow takes me.

Also, power transfer .. BC pipes are totaly worthless sadly, they cant hold any power without being massive bottlenecks. And the extra util. power system is not a "flowing" system. So its tedious to move power through several things since it has to "check" if it needs power then send it then rinse and repeat.

(From the FAQ )
Q: How do I transfer power, you must add ender i/o or I will never be able to use any power!
A: Umm, no, refer to question above about adding mods. As for power transfer, I am holding out for ducts for thermal expansion, but this does not mean we have no power transmission. I will defer to @@Vals NoisyToys for her explanation on her best methods.

(I also added an alternate solution a couple of posts after Val's as well if you keep reading)
And yes, I think I'll have my tier 7 draconic energy cell created long before the TE conduits are completed (and I'm only up to tier 3 so far!)

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Project: Live Stream Upcoming content

Time: 8PM MST January 19th
Place: @Vals NoisyToys stream channel
Danger: Minimal. Unless you get a neck sprain while watching her :D
Skills Required: Ability to watch a stream and comment.
Payment: The satisfaction of seeing upcoming content before anyone else.

Just reminding everyone of this event set to occur tonight on my stream. Hope to see you there! :)

Last edited:

wrongcoder

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, from an ignorant and selfish personal perspective, I would absolutely love if there were some way to add EnderIO cables only, without affecting anything else in the pack. I love the tech level of the pack but EnderIO cables just can't be beat. Oh, well. There are always workarounds.