[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see if i can recreate it...it may not have even been you since there are several bases chunk loaded.

FastFix, version 2.3.4 fix for the silk touch crash on draconic tools and a fix found for extra cells

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
BTW witchery is a pain in the arse, i searched for 3 hours looking for some wolves to kill for tounges, i finally found some

edit-- no looks like ranger was updating the server, thats why it took so long

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down for update. There was a warning about it. 2.3.3 coming up.
If you want to wait a minute ranger you can skip 2.3.3 and go straight to 2.3.4. It fixes the server crash with the silk touch draconic tools and one I found after posting 2.3.3 with extra cells

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
just loaded 2.3.4 and get missing mod CoFHCore: any

Just noticed missing a bunch of mods looks like download didnt complete correct so i'm force updating to see if that fix's

Reactions: GreatOrator

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something? The FTB launcher won't download the modpack properly, but I have no idea what CurseCDN as the download location means. Anything I find on Google just links back here. I'm very confused, someone please help :(

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
there is currently something wrong with 2.3.4 update if you switch to the 2.3.2 version it should download correctly and then watch here and you will beable to see when the update is fixed

severgies

Jul 29, 2019
how do i play this? everytime i lunch it from ftb it just puts me into a new world with no map mods music npcs or anything? im new to this can anyone help me out?

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
how do i play this? everytime i lunch it from ftb it just puts me into a new world with no map mods music npcs or anything? im new to this can anyone help me out?
It sounds as if the launcher is experiencing problems again. Make sure your download server is set to CurseCDN (Atlanta2 has worked in the past, too). Otherwise you could try down grading 2 versions just in case there's a problem with this and the last update.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to download modpack without using FTB Launcher. I am having troubles with downloading 2.3.3 or 2.3.4.
I will let the FTB launcher guys know, but yes, there is a way to download the pack:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjZ9KTyFfyeOdHVKbjRVR3hVSk1PSEtodmJ1MTJKUGc#gid=0

That is the spreadsheet I maintain that will always have the most current version available there.

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
So 2.3.4 is just the updated mods from DE and ExtraCells? Nothing else? If so, I'll grab those from the download link and upload them to the server.

FatGordo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I have a question, I've used the private code, and when I download the modpack, it starts as vannilla, I'm confused on what to do, can someone help me?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I have a question, I've used the private code, and when I download the modpack, it starts as vannilla, I'm confused on what to do, can someone help me?
Yeah, something broke with the launcher, which is why I posted the alternative link. That said...

Apologies everyone for the frequent updates but pushing another version to the launcher because of the issues it has with the recent ones.
Upside, few more bugfix mod updates...
  • v2.3.5
    • Updated Mods
      • CoFH Core
      • CoFHLib
      • ChocoCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Redstone Arsenal
      • Thermal Foundation