[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I have a potentially dumb question. I've completed 'thinning their numbers' for the King's quest, but the 'thinning their numbers' quest in the hqm book hasn't unlocked. What gives? I've done both delivery quests, which doesn't make a ton of sense...
Mind please filling me in on something my sleep deprived brain is missing?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I have a potentially dumb question. I've completed 'thinning their numbers' for the King's quest, but the 'thinning their numbers' quest in the hqm book hasn't unlocked. What gives? I've done both delivery quests, which doesn't make a ton of sense...
Make sure you have done all the other quests leading up to it in HQM is all I can offer. The beginning quests are pretty strict in the order to be completed such as visiting all the locations.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

FatGordo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, something broke with the launcher, which is why I posted the alternative link. That said...

Apologies everyone for the frequent updates but pushing another version to the launcher because of the issues it has with the recent ones.
Upside, few more bugfix mod updates...
  • v2.3.5
    • Updated Mods
      • CoFH Core
      • CoFHLib
      • ChocoCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Redstone Arsenal
      • Thermal Foundation
Thanks mate :).

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
you also have to do the chocobo quest thats above it in the hqm to unlock the thinning their numbers

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
So I wanted to check to make sure I was progressing properly.. Your choices after opening the temple are to go to the nether, the deep dark, or middle earth, or walk 1000 blocks and build. Is this about right?

Thanks!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So I wanted to check to make sure I was progressing properly.. Your choices after opening the temple are to go to the nether, the deep dark, or middle earth, or walk 1000 blocks and build. Is this about right?

Thanks!
Or wait until you kill the troll and the ancient will give you a way to teleport over 1000 blocks away
hey GO so i found a use for bedrock as an item, scan it with the thuamcraft thing
Well, at least it has a purpose! lol

And yes, I wish iChun would fix the height issue

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
just had issue with bibliocraft and its paintings i was trying to change the painting in a borderless fir frame and it crashed my game and then the game would crash everytime it tried to load. I was able to fix it by disabling painting frames in bibliocraft and reloading the world. Just hope that it doesnt break anything else

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into issues with the 2.3.6/5 server downloads from FTB Launcher. 7zip is telling me there are errors with the compression method and therefore will not extract the files.

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
http://goo.gl/wPPboL

There is the direct link to my spreadsheet and the most recent updates.

If there is a 2.3.6 on the ftb launcher that means they are trying to locate the cause and did so by resubmitting the previous update. (2.3.5 and 2.3.6 will be identical)

When I get home I will let watchful know that something is up still/again with the updates. Thank you for letting me know!