[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
was morbius core and opis removed from 23.5
Yes, I have removed them from the pack at this point since I have had them disabled since journeymap was added and felt that it was time to remove as options as well.

You are welcome to download them if you still prefer the map tool however.

DJ-Anakin

Jul 29, 2019
The first post mentions a server version. Is that up and running and released yet? I tried downloading the files from the FTB launcher, but when I unzip the file it just locks up around 26%. I tried redownloading, but same problem.

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
well, you can reference the links I provided earlier to get the most current version, but yes, there is a server version...been playing happily on the official tolkiencraft server graciously provided by @TheRangerX

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I see what happened, if you just disabled in the configs, it doesn't remove already placed items, only future items...so the corrupted one is still there

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
i'm having a lot of problems with random freezing
Make sure you are using one or more of the items I mention during the opening screen the first time you load or the hints mentioned in the OP.

This pack is intense and requires a bit of hlep to run (though large part is just general MC derpiness)

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I see what happened, if you just disabled in the configs, it doesn't remove already placed items, only future items...so the corrupted one is still there
No removing it from configs did fix the problem i just repeated what i did before to cause crash again to get crash log as well as seeing that it is repeatable. when you try to change the picture in a frame if you just click the new picture onto old picture thinking it will swap it crashes.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I have removed them from the pack at this point since I have had them disabled since journeymap was added and felt that it was time to remove as options as well.

You are welcome to download them if you still prefer the map tool however.

Cool was just wondering i use opis a lot for the monitoring function as opposed to the map funtion

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you are using one or more of the items I mention during the opening screen the first time you load or the hints mentioned in the OP.

This pack is intense and requires a bit of hlep to run (though large part is just general MC derpiness)
I'm using everything. i learned earlier that fastcraft was my friend

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
No removing it from configs did fix the problem i just repeated what i did before to cause crash again to get crash log as well as seeing that it is repeatable. when you try to change the picture in a frame if you just click the new picture onto old picture thinking it will swap it crashes.
The crash log I needed was the one related to crashing AFTER it was was disabled
I'm using everything. i learned earlier that fastcraft was my friend
If you are using everything not sure then.

Only time I have lag issues is if i keep f7 on too long

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
i will allow that it might be me or my computer... but that doesn't change the extreme frustration that ensues when it freezes just as i start to attempt creeper-cide and it unfreezes with a message: pndragon65 blown up by creeper