[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
..snip..

I was wondering if there was any mod my fellow gamers have added to the pack for personal enjoyment, or is every one playing it as is?

I've added a few mods but they are utility mods to save my behind (AromaCore + AromaBackup) in case of crashes, and to improve performance (Optifine + Fastcraft). Which, technically does enhance my enjoyment of the mod pack. :p

Reactions: GreatOrator

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I've added a few mods but they are utility mods to save my behind (AromaCore + AromaBackup) in case of crashes, and to improve performance (Optifine + Fastcraft). Which, technically does enhance my enjoyment of the mod pack. :p

Same here, except Optifine. I was thinking of adding Steve's Factory Manager, and a mod called Level up. It adds skills points, and several skill you can upgrade. That would feel even more like an MMO/RPG.( if it works that is) lol[DOUBLEPOST=1412634380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Before I have them push the update...can someone test by downloading lockdown and placing it in the mod folder to see if the issue is resolved?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...craft-mods/2126669-1-7-x-1-6-4-forge-lockdown

Otherwise it will have to wait until I get home.

That worked, Awesome as always:) Thank you:)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So I have also submitted a server version of the current release so once the 2.1.1 update is available the server version should be as well!

As always, Happy Min...er...Questing!

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
So I have also submitted a server version of the current release so once the 2.1.1 update is available the server version should be as well!

As always, Happy Min...er...Questing!

That should make the people longing for the server version happy! Awesome, GO. :)

Hm I was hoping that 2.1.1 would be up for this afternoon. I imagine with the server version sent to them as well, it'll delay things further. Dang, and I was all ready to update, packed things up at the base. :p

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
That should make the people longing for the server version happy! Awesome, GO. :)

Hm I was hoping that 2.1.1 would be up for this afternoon. I imagine with the server version sent to them as well, it'll delay things further. Dang, and I was all ready to update, packed things up at the base. :p
actually val you can still update to 2.1, just download lockdown separately at the link i gave earlier and it is all fixed

that way you can still do it for this afternoon.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.0 manually updated to 2.1.1

Issues noticed on update:
* Middle Earth folder and LOTR.dat files are still in the download so need to be manually deleted (I believe) to allow the return home portal to spawn at 0,0. They still appear to be the ones that need to be deleted because the RedStoneEther folder is there under Middle Earth and the freshly generated one in my old world of 2.0.10 (ie after I deleted the ones left in by mistake by @GreatOrator on that build) does not have the RedStoneEther folder.
* I also noticed that the MorphSaveData.dat file in the Data folder has the flag hasTravelledToNether set to 1. I think this means that people starting afresh will be able to fly with a bat form as soon as they get it, because it thinks they've been to the nether when they haven't yet. Is this another file that should be deleted to give a true fresh start (along with the Middle Earth/LOTR.dat noted above)?

I'll post if I notice anything upon starting up my transferred world. The new world generation looked fine (although I didn't move from the dock).

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
2.0.10 manually updated to 2.1.1

Issues noticed on starting play:
* F8 Travellers Gear GUI still has the heart canister display areas turned off. You can use /travellersgear gui and click on the three darker boxes to the right of your character portrait to enable if you have a manually updated 2.1.0 or are still using the oldre 2.0.10.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Manually updated 2.1.1

Now for the fun stuff! The new lighthouse looks great! And La'ak Tur looks far more comfortable at his new desk. :) I really love the new look of the library - although I do wonder why La'ak has a stuffed bunny on his shelf. ;) A childhood memento? And I spotted the clothier - did that building change too or is bat-height view making me think it has? In any case, I like it.

Stopped in to see Marketplace Val and Valentine. I saw the new dialog, thank you! And stopped to chat with Kitt and Hikarr at their park bench.

Awesome! Also can't wait to turn in the Botania enchanting quest in stream. ;)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
2.0.10 manually updated to 2.1.1

Issues noticed on starting play:
* F8 Travellers Gear GUI still has the heart canister display areas turned off. You can use /travellersgear gui and click on the three darker boxes to the right of your character portrait to enable if you have a manually updated 2.1.0 or are still using the oldre 2.0.10.
Yeah, I noticed it to and actually reported it to the mod dev. I had it turned on and the config even says they are on but for some reason they don't stay that way.

Glad that is the only report so far! lol

Awesome! Glad you like the changes! The bunny, shelf, etc, is space set aside for future plans (a ways off mind you) for quests and are part of the classroom so will eventually have kids and everything.

Don't forget your doppelganger will also give you a quest too! just hope you have cinnamon :)

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Hm and there appears to be monsters spawning inside the town at night now. Just got chased around by a Rare skeleton (I'm without my armor etc :p).

Yeah, I noticed it to and actually reported it to the mod dev. I had it turned on and the config even says they are on but for some reason they don't stay that way.
.. snippage...
Don't forget your doppelganger will also give you a quest too! just hope you have cinnamon :)
Ah okay. I didn't realize it was the mod itself and not a forgetful GO. ;)

Re Marketplace Val: I guess I'm not far enough along in the npc quest chain yet? She didn't want to talk about anything questlike, alas. Cinnamon, eh? Dang it! I still need to find a cinnamon tree. ... Oh, wait... ;) Hehe!