[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure nothing else is running....it is normal to get lower fps while in the town of course because of everything going on, but not that low, it is almost like something else on your computer is taking up processes.

I have nothing further on the run as Windows, Java, the necessary device drivers and FTB.

And how do I get from Middle-earth back to Draconis?

PS: I do not know if that's possible, but I find the game too easy, if you can take everything out of the boxes, which are everywhere. If it is possible that one of these things can not take or you will be as a thief then sought, it would be more realistic and slightly heavier.

And excuse my bad english, I never learned it and use the Goggle Translator.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I have nothing further on the run as Windows, Java, the necessary device drivers and FTB.

PS: I do not know if that's possible, but I find the game too easy, if you can take everything out of the boxes, which are everywhere. If it is possible that one of these things can not take or you will be as a thief then sought, it would be more realistic and slightly heavier.

Yup, been mentioned a few times, but because of the nature of minecraft no good way to stop that. Knew that when I started and it is a more "on your honor" thing.

You can take whatever you want, but it will take away from the experience if you take all the goodies, besides, would a hero really steal?

Reactions: Internuntius

kittana

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you saw the quest dialog saying to make sure you had a way back... You can get charms of dislocation by visiting the mage tower - brandon drops them faily - then you can shift-right-click to bind them to a location - like your house, or anywhere you want. You'll be able to return using that option. HTH

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
K, make sure you are in the overworld and then save and quit. go into your save folder for your world, then delete the middle-earth folder and the LOTR.dat file

reload the game and THEN go through the ring portal

I'll have that fixed in the next update

Apparently the combination of the two determine the creation of the ring portal and in the very early days of the map i had gone there but just deleted the map files generated and did not realize the dat file needed to be deleted as well.

Last edited:

kittana

Jul 29, 2019
K, make sure you are in the overworld and then save and quit. go into your save folder for your world, then delete the middle-earth folder and the LOTR.dat file

Apparently the combination of the two determine the creation of the ring portal and in the very early days of the map i had gone there but just deleted the map files generated and did not realize the dat file needed to be deleted as well.

Ok that worked :) and there is a chest with a few goodies :D

Small problem with Hobbit texture
IjZpF4n.png

For Internuntius will he need to enable cheats to tp to overworld first?

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that worked :) and there is a chest with a few goodies :D

For Internuntius will he need to enable cheats to tp to overworld first?
He'd have to go into lan mode to use it, but yes. once in LAN mode and in creative, type /cofh tpx 0

that will take you back to the overworld

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Should every one do this? Thanks again for the awesome pack.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

I don't know how far you have gotten in this pack, but the only thing I have help myself to is a few things in the chests that are in the same building as the warp to Middle Earth,(because I felt the overseer of the portal was waiting for me"the Hero" to arrive that it was there to help me on my journey.lol). However, with a full set of diamond armor, and a few potions I died 17 times in the dungeon trying to make my way to the troll, and when I finely found him I had nothing left from the chest except really broken armor.lol I seen his health, cried, turned my game off, looked at the ground and just shook my head, and said HOW! LOL.

Anyways, even if you decide to take everything that's not nailed down, you have limited room in your inventory, that without a home/base you will end up loosing it before you even establish a home. That's my 2 cents. Happy Gaming.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was wonder were you get the Queen's Note? My first thought would be from the Queen her self, but she doesn't have it or she is holding out on me.lol I have defeated Tyltron as per the Quest start requirements.

Reactions: GreatOrator