[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

C

Cbass97

Is the chest still a regular chest or the NPC chest?

If the regular chest, you will need to update the default map, if NPC chest, what happens when you right click on it?
It's an npc chest and it wont let me click on it. When I click on it nothing happens. No dialog, nothing pops up or anything like that

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Open up your quest dialog ("L" by default) and tell me what the conditions of quest completion are (or screenshot it)

C

Cbass97

clicking on it does nothing though

Attachments

• 2016-05-31_13.59.20.png
    2016-05-31_13.59.20.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 49

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Look at the chest so it shows up in the gui in the upper left so I can see the name...might have missed the name inadvertantly

C

Cbass97

Lol yes I tried clicking with an empty hand, all the staffs, my sword, everything. Could it be a problem with the script?

Whitedragonzzgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be honest here and say I have been watching a lot of LP for the pack and it made me so happy to play and quest with the GF. However I am having an issues that is prob my fault, I am currently using Curse launcher to load up the pack. Everything so far is great but I can not fig out how to plant. I know there is agu. craft in the pack, but I can not even plant reg wheat or any of the Pam Harvest food in regularly farming soil. I have seen a lot of LP planting regularly minecraft crops with out agu craft. Also I tried to get the npc to plant but they just stand, I really want to hold off on Agu craft until I get the right amount of space, so the question I guess I am asking is. HOW DO YOU PLANT IN TOLKIENCRAFT 2, please oh GreatOrator send me your wisdom? I am so tired of going back and forth to your kingdoms farm.
I also need to add I am outside the area of custom map building and made sure to have a water source near at all times when trying to plant. I am also using your custom map with both updated. Thanks for the help in advance.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So what you are not seeing in those LP's (most likely they are playing an older build) is that vanilla farming is off. All plants will use the crop sticks from agricraft

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that issues AFTER I sent in the package...try the one directly on github under releases. If that one is broken too I will just have to rebuild it, but the version of the server package on curse should only have the madhelp issue.

Also you need forge version 1566
This is the github release for 2.8.10.

I put forge 1566 over the server.jar to fix the version issue first.

Removing MadHelp fixes the following crash report.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 6/3/16 6:33 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen
at com.brandon3055.madhelp.MadHelp.preInit(MadHelp.java:34)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bdw for invalid side SERVER
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 34 more

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Was there any other issues?
No, was able to start up after that. Have not tested past starting it yet.

EDIT: Hmm...I seem unable to open my quest book, questing mode is enabled and I've tried grabbing a book other than what Elmn on the docks gave me. Not sure what's up there.

EDIT 2: second issue, HQM edit mode was left enabled on server config. Setting back to false fixes the previous issue with quest book not opening.

Last edited:

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, I started the pack again, and have been having some trouble with the troll. I have been using Speed potion, Strength, absorption, the neptunian(10 dmg) sword enchanted, and an artifact helm. It isn't that he seems to hurt me too much, as his knockback is insane which makes it hard to get to him enough to hurt him, I read earlier on in the forums about a knockback resistance potion, but I can't seem to find that in NEI, or know which mod that would be in...can anyone give me some ideas? :)

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Was there any other issues?
I just ran into an area in the world with my friend (server files) where there was a ton of "Rohirric Crafting Tables" placed as blocks. It looks like an ID confusion for terrain generation. Their ID for me is 255 and the screenshot linked displays them underwater and in the hillside nearby.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5sct1tfdc1bupl/Screenshot 2016-06-04 17.43.58.png?dl=0

I have a question, I started the pack again, and have been having some trouble with the troll. I have been using Speed potion, Strength, absorption, the neptunian(10 dmg) sword enchanted, and an artifact helm. It isn't that he seems to hurt me too much, as his knockback is insane which makes it hard to get to him enough to hurt him, I read earlier on in the forums about a knockback resistance potion, but I can't seem to find that in NEI, or know which mod that would be in...can anyone give me some ideas? :)

I'm not sure about a potion, but the botania "Tectonic Girdle" belt has a large amount of knockback resistance, so you could try that. It's pretty simple to make, only requiring 4 leather, 1 manasteel ingot, 1 fire rune and 1 earth rune.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
I just ran into an area in the world with my friend (server files) where there was a ton of "Rohirric Crafting Tables" placed as blocks. It looks like an ID confusion for terrain generation. Their ID for me is 255 and the screenshot linked displays them underwater and in the hillside nearby.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5sct1tfdc1bupl/Screenshot 2016-06-04 17.43.58.png?dl=0

I'm not sure about a potion, but the botania "Tectonic Girdle" belt has a large amount of knockback resistance, so you could try that. It's pretty simple to make, only requiring 4 leather, 1 manasteel ingot, 1 fire rune and 1 earth rune.

Yeah, been several reports of this. After much research it appears to be coding related to an extent (the way block ID's are handled in some mods) and narrowed it down to potentially being chococraft. Issue is, removing chococraft renders the map broken beyond repair and going back to LotR mod vB27 does the same. At this point I have reported it to both mod devs in the hopes a solution can be found (since this only started with the vB28 update of the LotR mod) but may not be fixed. From our testing it looks like it is specifically river and plains biomes this happens in.

It does not help that the LotR mod apparently has hard-coded certain block ID's which I assume is to make use of the unused ID's in the vanilla range, unfortunately this is partially what causes the issue since forge should be handling all block assignments.

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thank you. I had not seen that post.

EDIT: Anyone happen to know how to avoid the client crashing on a dedicated server when you right click a dragon egg?

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thank you. I had not seen that post.

EDIT: Anyone happen to know how to avoid the client crashing on a dedicated server when you right click a dragon egg?
Well, not seen that issue before, though it may be because of the interaction between vanilla and dragon mounts...can take a look if it is happening again, had been fixed before

As for the knockback potion, it is in brewcraft, but can not remember the name of it off the top of my head.