[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Define 'new'. It is the latest map with a pre-existing world. I did finally get the map to load by restarting my computer. Another thing: Is anyone else having severe lag when using the seed analyzer?
If a computer restart fixed it, then it may have just been java being java unfortunately. Not seen any issues so far with lag in the analyzer, but not out of the realm of possibility.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I don't provide support for optifine, but in general should always match the forge version which is currently 1558

G

Genbrug

I can't seem to hit the boss Tyltran.
He is moving, not hitting me and i can't hit him.. well it says "Critical hit" above him when i hit him, but no damage.
I've tried to use the "NPC editor" (that one that looks like a wooden hoe" but nothing happens.

What can i do?

(I play in single player, but on lan with 1 other player)

S

scoopover57

Hi, I am having trouble on the mount doom quest, I need Saurons soul but not sure how/where I get it? Maybe completely stupid but if anyone could help it'd be great! I have gone to mount doom it says a pop up for the npc quest but that's it, I am not able to speak to the vision either?

Rastem88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am having trouble on the mount doom quest, I need Saurons soul but not sure how/where I get it? Maybe completely stupid but if anyone could help it'd be great! I have gone to mount doom it says a pop up for the npc quest but that's it, I am not able to speak to the vision either?

Last time I played, there was a cave entrance to the north of the mountain. It took me an hour to check up there because I was repeatedly going to the summit, and could not easily see the opening on my minimap.

GreatOrator also has a video on his youtube channel where he completed this portion of the quest.

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
How excactly do I enable command blocks?
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=2&ie=UTF-8#q=minecraft enable command blocks
Did you drop the ring at the end of the path inside mount doom?

S

scoopover57

Thanks guys I hadn't waited long enough! Went back and watched the video

readytodream

Jul 29, 2019
In Wyvernhaven the door to the summoning room seems to have a bit of an issue, it just keeps opening and closing rather than staying open long enough to walk through, not sure if it's intended or not but i can only get through when i stand out of the open range and then run straight through

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
In Wyvernhaven the door to the summoning room seems to have a bit of an issue, it just keeps opening and closing rather than staying open long enough to walk through, not sure if it's intended or not but i can only get through when i stand out of the open range and then run straight through
Yeah, those anti-builders are a bit buggy, plan to have that fixed in a map update as we have found an alternative to them.

readytodream

Jul 29, 2019
hey again sorry to keep asking stuff but i seem to be unable to recieve anything from pipeweed seeds, got them up to 10/10/10 but they aren't giving me anything, I did have a quick search through the thread and saw someone mention it before so are they unable to be fixed?

A

AntleredPrince

Whenever I try to download the map I get the notification that something has gone wrong when unzipping, and when I do it manually I get told that I must first add files to the folder before unzipping. Any advice on how to fix it?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
sounds like your internet did not properly download, you can try manually using the instructions from the first post

F

FireTarget

Hey,
I've been playing this modpack lately and found it great so far, but I've stumbled upon an issue where Orc (and Uruk) Bombardiers can not damage the terrain with their bombs, even though mob griefing is enabled. On the LOTR Mod Wiki it says they are supposed to be "very destructive" and do "great damage to the environment". Other mobs such as the Warg Bombardiers (or vanilla mobs such as Creepers) are able to destroy the terrain normally. I was wondering if you could possibly have a solution for this problem?

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Problems with Ancient Warfare: cannot research The Wheel. Crashes on trying to research Tactics.

No crash reports found in crash-reports folder even though the game has crashed back to the launcher 3 times today. Console says: No crash-report index found.