[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
sigh....if lockdown is not in the archive that means they may have download the wrong item...let me double check to make sure then report...every single time lately there are issues when they push the update.

Ok, awaiting your report before I proceed. :/ Sure seems like they are having... um... organizational issues lately.

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ok, not supre how long it will take them to fix, but use this link

http://goo.gl/fyIxPg

That will download everything you need, just replace what is currently in the folder in the FTB launcher...let me know if there are any issues...i may just start waiting for updates until saturday when I have more control since it is my day off...lol

I am going to have a hard time addressing this fully until i get home in about 6-ish hours

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ya, I am not sure what happened to lockdown, it was in the archive I sent over. I have asked them to re-download and re-push the update out, but unsure how quickly that will happen.

The link I added will allow you to download the pack manually if you feel saavy enough[DOUBLEPOST=1412188064][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, just received noticed, was pushed out as version 2.0.10

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
ok, not supre how long it will take them to fix, but use this link

http://goo.gl/fyIxPg

That will download everything you need, just replace what is currently in the folder in the FTB launcher...let me know if there are any issues...i may just start waiting for updates until saturday when I have more control since it is my day off...lol

I am going to have a hard time addressing this fully until i get home in about 6-ish hours
ya, I am not sure what happened to lockdown, it was in the archive I sent over. I have asked them to re-download and re-push the update out, but unsure how quickly that will happen.

The link I added will allow you to download the pack manually if you feel saavy enough[DOUBLEPOST=1412188064][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, just received noticed, was pushed out as version 2.0.10

Downloading it now. Just noticed that the desc says TolkienCraftIIv2.0.9.zip and the file is called TolkienCraftIIv2.0.10.zip. Just a typo somewhere I'm hoping?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
lol, you must have just missed my edit...they notified me minutes after posting the link for you guys which is also why I renamed the file...and this is why I dislike not talking to people face-to-face

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
lol, you must have just missed my edit...they notified me minutes after posting the link for you guys which is also why I renamed the file...and this is why I dislike not talking to people face-to-face

Lol, yeah now I see the edit. Well I made the assumption that the 2.0.10 matched the file you linked, and downloaded it via FTB Launcher. Lockdown mod is in this one, and I'm starting it up as I type. I'll let you know how things go!

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
@GreatOrator You took away my map teleport, you hack! *pouts* Now without my bat ability (here batty batty!) I have to walk home to check on my base. Lol! Hm going to see if I can copy over my morph data or not, otherwise its bat huntin' time. Or a long walk.

I absolutely love the easter eggs. <3 :)
The pictures in the court look fine to me now, FYI. :)

And I noticed that the NPC Quest tab is moved to f8 now.
Okay, time to look and see if I can copy morph info or not... ;)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
@GreatOrator You took away my map teleport, you hack! *pouts* Now without my bat ability (here batty batty!) I have to walk home to check on my base. Lol! Hm going to see if I can copy over my morph data or not, otherwise its bat huntin' time. Or a long walk.

I absolutely love the easter eggs. <3 :)
The pictures in the court look fine to me now, FYI. :)

And I noticed that the NPC Quest tab is moved to f8 now.
Okay, time to look and see if I can copy morph info or not... ;)
Yeah, with the recent changes to the dockworker no longer needed cheats enabled. Morph flight will also not work until you have visited the nether for the first time, so make sure you visit there after killing a bat.

Glad you like the new stuff. Did i do your cat justice?

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, with the recent changes to the dockworker no longer needed cheats enabled. Morph flight will also not work until you have visited the nether for the first time, so make sure you visit there after killing a bat.

Glad you like the new stuff. Did i do your cat justice?

I forgot to say I like the new dockworker chat and the welcome sign. And the open/closing city gate... and I'm sure many other things I haven't noticed yet. :)

Thanks for the heads up about the bat flight. I'll make a note! Guess I'll check if my base survived in stream, run out of time now to walk back before then. :p

And about the cat... yes. Yes, you did. I love him! :) Thank you!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to say I like the new dockworker chat and the welcome sign. And the open/closing city gate... and I'm sure many other things I haven't noticed yet. :)

Thanks for the heads up about the bat flight. I'll make a note! Guess I'll check if my base survived in stream, run out of time now to walk back before then. :p

And about the cat... yes. Yes, you did. I love him! :) Thank you!
Didn't see a way to copy morph info (it's not obvious, anyway), so I'll be hunting bats again. :p Out of time, need to prep for steam. :)
Glad to hear!

here's hoping we have no issues with the map this time around so these moves become easier in the future. Depending on where you are in the quest line you should have access to the temple near the town and he can send you to the nether which if you killed a bat should make getting to your house faster since it is a shorter distance...

Have fun on your stream!

I found this modpack via a search for something else and have also been watch Val's videos on Youtube.(keep getting distracted with Skyrim though :cool: )
Welcome! May your travels to draconis and middle-earth be bountiful!

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear!

here's hoping we have no issues with the map this time around so these moves become easier in the future. Depending on where you are in the quest line you should have access to the temple near the town and he can send you to the nether which if you killed a bat should make getting to your house faster since it is a shorter distance...

Have fun on your stream!
THanks! Well, I need a way home first from the Nether... that doesn't take me to the home of Wither, The Reckoning. :p

kittana

Jul 29, 2019
GO - you mentioned that Wireless Redstone would be in but it doesn't appear to be... received a notice on new map that it's missing a lot of WR-CBE blocks... was this taken out as well?